Farren Ray is garbage

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Farren Ray is garbage

Saint_J wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Call a person on here a moron and get a warning but this thread title is ok? Yep. The rules on here make complete sense.
exactly what a FRAAAAKEN joke MODS
Well 'The Redeemer' was banned on 1 May and The Recruit opened his/her account on May 11. So make of that what you will.
Might just be a coincidence but I wouldn't have thought so.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:Ray would not get a game in the bottom side in the VFL. Disposal suspect, even under no pressure at all, cannot kick on the left, never judges a handball properly- puts the receiver under enormous pressure.
In this respect, he is just like CJ.
Opposition coaches know that Ray is not damaging, so as soon as he gets the ball, the other team gets set-up for a turnover and runs forward.
They know roughly how far he can kick, and just line up for his misdirected kick.
Nobody goes to tackle him, because he will stuff it up himself under no pressure.
Don't look at his raw data- he might get 22 touches in a game, but they are NOT Monty-like precision.
Ray, and players like him, are one reason why a lot of our F50 entries end up scoreless.
Hawthorn, Swans. Weagles, and even Melbourne (sometimes) can set up their forwards nicely.

The obsession with numbers is misleading, it must be taken in CONTEXT.
It's like a fisherman casting his line numerous times, but using the wrong bait and technique,
and he wonders why "I am casting over and over again for hours" and can't understand why he can't catch anything.

If you want cedibility with what you say then you completely lost it after the first sentence. I didn't bother with the rest after. The keyboard superstars on here are amazing.

Fluttz
Club Player

Ray has been a solid contributor for the club, but I think it's time to ship him off somwhere else. There are some kids that are being played infront of him and I personally would like to keep it that way. Keep getting games into the kids.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:Ray would not get a game in the bottom side in the VFL. Disposal suspect, even under no pressure at all, cannot kick on the left, never judges a handball properly- puts the receiver under enormous pressure.
In this respect, he is just like CJ.
Opposition coaches know that Ray is not damaging, so as soon as he gets the ball, the other team gets set-up for a turnover and runs forward.
They know roughly how far he can kick, and just line up for his misdirected kick.
Nobody goes to tackle him, because he will stuff it up himself under no pressure.
Don't look at his raw data- he might get 22 touches in a game, but they are NOT Monty-like precision.
Ray, and players like him, are one reason why a lot of our F50 entries end up scoreless.
Hawthorn, Swans. Weagles, and even Melbourne (sometimes) can set up their forwards nicely.

The obsession with numbers is misleading, it must be taken in CONTEXT.
It's like a fisherman casting his line numerous times, but using the wrong bait and technique,
and he wonders why "I am casting over and over again for hours" and can't understand why he can't catch anything.

If you want cedibility with what you say then you completely lost it after the first sentence. I didn't bother with the rest after. The keyboard superstars on here are amazing.
In total agreeance with you P66 and did exactly the same thing. What an incredibly ignorant sentence.

You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

The Recruit wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
The Recruit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Recruit wrote:Rays effort last night was terrible....compare him to Montagna. He just should not be playing...he is garbage
Who is redeemer?..

You. Your posts are garbage but we have to put up with you.
????? I am not going to have a go at you...my opinions are only on stkilda the club and it's players. It is a shame you feel the need to have a go at me for my opinion but I can only control me. So IMO Farren Rays time at the saints is over. His football last night was GARBAGE. If you keep having a go at people like this they won't share any opinions but then it will be the plugger66 show....probably what u would like.
Ok it's gone from ray being garbage to his game last night being garbage either way you have Direspected a very good footballer who has played at the highest level let alone a saints footballer . This is why I said you shouldn't follow football. You simply have no idea and don't appreciate the game and it's players. You said you can only control yourself. You need to try harder
The Recruit is garbage - enough said
That cartoon you have under your posts are literally garbage. No one wants to see that every time you post. Seriously...?! Clogs the feed get rid of it. I assumed the mods would have asked you to do it by now

Again i will say.... it is shame a couple of people on the site want to attack me and I refuse to personally attack people on this site....it happens too often on here..... but my opinion is on Farren Ray who plays for the st.kilda football club. I am simply one of the 'A passionate community of St Kilda Football Club fans discussing news, history, players, trade rumors, results, AFL stats and more'. Not 'a passionate supporter who trolls a supporter site looking to put down anyone who has an opinion they don't agree with.' If we are to move forward he should not be given a contract. Dont care about all that highest level bulls***. He is not a good player and his efforts of late have been substandard.

Touched a nerve did I redeemer?

The Recruit is garbage - Enough said.

You are garbage - Enough said
Saints94
SS Life Member

Faz made some horrible mistakes on Saturday night.

hopefully that's because he was playing VFL recently & wasn't used to the fast tempo.. I'm not sure..

but a 1 year deal as experienced depth can't hurt..

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Faz had a stinker. He's had enough good games to not go mental when he does. We were under pressure and he handled it badly. The whole lets burn his contract and castrate him squad might need to chill out.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Faz had a stinker. He's had enough good games to not go mental when he does. We were under pressure and he handled it badly. The whole lets burn his contract and castrate him squad might need to chill out.

I agree but I still don't see the point of keeping him on the list.

avid
Club Player

I find it inconceivable that a true Saints supporter would call any St Kilda player garbage

This is the really sad time of the year now, when dedicated Saints have their careers cut short.
It has to happen. But respect, and thanks, should be the very least any supporter can offer.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I think it's pathetic that the thread title hasn't been changed yet.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:I think it's pathetic that the thread title hasn't been changed yet.
+22 :(

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Loyal servant, done a huge amount of work for the team, but his poor decision-making and disposal puts guys under far too much pressure.
Team needs quality guys with good skills.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:I think it's pathetic that the thread title hasn't been changed yet.

The worst part is I got a warning for calling a moron poster a moron. That was clearly true but you get a warning. I also got warning for calling Saynta his previous nic. Clearly the mod must have been having a lend but this thread title still exists. Its ok to bag a saint on a saint forum but call a poster his previous nic and its warning time.

Joffrey
Location: Iron Throne - or wherever in the Seven Kingdoms that I can find a decent WiFi hotspot.

Re: Banning WiFi hot spots & this thread title - both garbag

plugger66 wrote:
The worst part is I got a warning for calling a moron poster a moron. That was clearly true but you get a warning. I also got warning for calling Saynta his previous nic. Clearly the mod must have been having a lend but this thread title still exists. Its ok to bag a saint on a saint forum but call a poster his previous nic and its warning time.
You have to try harder than that Pluggs. I reckon I have you covered.

Warning? I got banned for using WiFi hotspots in the Netherlands!

But to be fair, that was only after I failed to abuse anyone on here, and particularly so after I failed to abuse a non existent poster on here(!)

But all's good. I'm into irony.

And WiFi hotspots.

And crossbows. :lol:

BTW, Farren has been a great servant of our club. We clearly got the better of that deal that saw (the other) Roughead go to the Dogs.

So sorry Dan, but on this occasion there's no redemption till you change your poor choice of words in the title of this thread.

Misunderstood.
Rosco
Club Player

Faz played 50 games for us in 2009-2010. Enough said.

elizabethr
Club Player

Past Use By Date
Cool great guy though.

nothing to say
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Cooked
Thanks Faz

“Yeah….nah””