Channel Seven offered Jake Carlisle film nine days earlier

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Channel Seven offered Jake Carlisle film nine days earli

Lots of crazy conspiracy theories. Who gives a s***. It's not going to change anything.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Playon
Club Player

The truth always matters,at the very it helps all involved to make better decisions in the future.
However changes have already been made, and if the AFL didn't give a sh*t they wouldn't be investigating.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I hope they're found guilty at the CAS hearing and the club is banned from fielding a team for 2 years.

Clayton Davis
Club Player

markp wrote:I hope they're found guilty at the CAS hearing and the club is banned from fielding a team for 2 years.
Sheeeiiittt yeah, partner!!!

Bethsides, we don't all need Jakey boy till our premyersheeeiiip year o' 2018. :lol:

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Clayton Davis wrote:
markp wrote:I hope they're found guilty at the CAS hearing and the club is banned from fielding a team for 2 years.
Sheeeiiittt yeah, partner!!!

Bethsides, we don't all need Jakey boy till our premyersheeeiiip year o' 2018. :lol:
Yep... And you think we'd be compensated in the meantime too.

ripplug66
Club Player

Fantasyland stuff. The club wont cop any penalty and the players may get a slap on the wrist.

markp
Saintsational Legend

ripplug66 wrote:

Fantasyland stuff. The club wont cop any penalty and the players may get a slap on the wrist.
I did say hope.

But I don't think WADA appealed and hired Richard Young with the belief or expectation that they'll be brushed with a lettuce leaf should they be found guilty.

bob__71
Club Player

ripplug66 wrote:

My god is anyone else allowed to have an opinion without you putting them down. You aren't everyones dad you know.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote: It's not going to change anything.
Correct, except it will allow us to smash Carlisle's contract down.

It also doesn't do a lot for relations between St Kilda and Essendon Their failure to disclose what they knew is going to make it very difficult to do business with Dildoro again.

ripplug66
Club Player

bob__71 wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

My god is anyone else allowed to have an opinion without you putting them down. You aren't everyones dad you know.

Of course he can have an opinion and I didn't put him down. Just don't think it has a hope of happening. As Mark pointed out they got a good lawyer to hopefully get the players to be found guilty but I don't think the club are in anyones sites. I also think if the players are found guilty that WADA will be happy even if the penalty is small. And how do you know I'm not everyones Dad?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The Linton Street Flash wrote:
loris wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Playon wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I think Jakey boy needs to get himself some new friends.
You call those friends?
Exactly. Not a great crew. Bad enough one bloke sold the videos. Now it seems a few blokes were prepared to do the same thing. Thats a fair sign you need a new bunch of mates.
Maybe those 'blokes/friends, of the flakey one might not consider him a 'mate/friend'......... they might just consider he needs to get all the crap he deserves heaped on him for some reason................ Often it ends up as - no such thing a 'friends' when you become a user.

That "no such thing a 'friends' when you become a user" is such a load of crap.

When i was a youngster (over 20 years ago) I was a user of various drugs, some of the friends I made in that period of my life remain my closest and dearest freinds to this day - it might sound good on commercial TV or at an AA meeting but I'm afraid its a load of old bollocks!
Good for you.If you were doing drugs with them, you can keep them.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Who else did heaps of drugs on Melbourne Cup day?

I did with my family, nieces and nephews, and in laws.

All types too. Beer, wine, spirits.

All sorts of drugs.

Saw a woman who I assume was of her face on the alcohol drug push over a police officer.

This drug is everywhere and is insidious. So many addicts and so many crimes committed because of that terrible let drug.

Drugs are bad.

You are garbage - Enough said
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Who else did heaps of drugs on Melbourne Cup day?

I did with my family, nieces and nephews, and in laws.

All types too. Beer, wine, spirits.

All sorts of drugs.

Saw a woman who I assume was of her face on the alcohol drug push over a police officer.

This drug is everywhere and is insidious. So many addicts and so many crimes committed because of that terrible let drug.

Drugs are bad.
Careful mate, someone on-line will mis-interpret that!

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

ripplug66 wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

Of course he can have an opinion and I didn't put him down. Just don't think it has a hope of happening. As Mark pointed out they got a good lawyer to hopefully get the players to be found guilty but I don't think the club are in anyones sites. I also think if the players are found guilty that WADA will be happy even if the penalty is small. And how do you know I'm not everyones Dad?
And what legal basis do you pose such insight on? Where is your legal expertise to give us such comment?

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
ripplug66
Club Player

IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:

And what legal basis do you pose such insight on? Where is your legal expertise to give us such comment?

And what is you cut and paste qualifications for cut and pasting all the time or your hooker experience for calling a girl a hooker? I have no legal knowledge at all. I have an opinion that's not clouded by other stuff.