Jake and Ben

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kell
Club Player

Jake and Ben

Great performance by Jake last night. Great back man. (leave him there please !!) Solid hands and hits.

Ben showed some absolute class and skill. I love watching him get near the footy.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Jake and Ben

And Webster. No one else

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

I thought Paddy did everything that he could - it would be nice to see some more marks though.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
kell
Club Player

My ballot paper would read as follows Jake 3 points, Paddy 2 points and Long 1 point

bergsone
SS Life Member

Sainter_Dad wrote:I thought Paddy did everything that he could - it would be nice to see some more marks though.
And better delivery

takeaway
Club Player

Also Gilbo tried very hard, Savage OK, and most of the others just flashed in and out. Hickey also had a real go, but was shaded by McEvoy, especially as the match wore on. He really needs to improve in the man on man ruck contests, because it would be nice to win the ruck contests in some games. Otherwise, back to a fit Billy.

Feel sorry for Paddy, often against 2, brought the high ball down in almost all the contests ( and a couple of marks), but no one there. Even impacted down the backline in the last quarter, trying to get in the play. Good delivery and he will be a real threat. Good delivery is the real problem though.