We are capable just not playing to our capabilities BS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

nw7
Club Player

We are capable just not playing to our capabilities BS

The club message this week is that we are capable but we are just not playing to our capability. The President is saying this during his media interview's.
Everything is still on track, nothing to see here it will eventually click. WE ARE 1W 1 DRAW AND 7 LOSSES. SOON TO BE 9 LOSSES. As supporters we deserve a plan for the rest of the year, we want to know the club is developing our young players and a suitable game plan. Work on skills and goal kicking. Its a great opportunity to have a long long worthwhile pre season starting now for next season. Don't waste this opportunity Saints and tell your loyal invested fans that go to the game every week that this is the clubs plan. No more BS.
Last edited by nw7 on Sun 20 May 2018 6:27am, edited 1 time in total.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: We are capable just not playing to our capabilities BS

We've just played our Round 9 game, not sure about your maths nw7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
congorozides
Club Player

Dont forget the last 2 months of last season as well.
Plus JLT.

We have been told for 10 months now. Dont worry - all is under control. Just a small glitch. Soon we will flick the magical switch!

Including JLT we have only won 3 of the last 18.
Average losing margin 40 points.

I've got news for you. There is no magical switch.
This is where we are at. Bottom 4.

After 5 years.

Time to face reality.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Yep. The club is full of s***. You are correct.
A headless goose.

nw7
Club Player

Sorry my maths was terrible lol. My dissapointment got the better of me. Unforunately I can repost in a few weeks and my maths will be right :)

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

The statement from that bloated waste of space Summers on Friday, when he cane out and told us that the outcome of their day of interval reviewing was that they are on track, and that AR is definitely the man for the job, was an insult to the intelligence of every supporter of this club.

The sooner there’s a coup and this lot if dickheads are kicked unceremoniously out of the club, the better.

We are being treated like morons, like we can’t see what’s going on for ourselves and it’s utterly disgusting.

I’ve been a member since 91 and in my time I’ve never seen such a depressing time nor such a dispirited suppporter base, this IS the responsibility of the senior administration and the coaching staff and no amount of spin is going to screen it.

My message to Summers is for him to take his day of review and his “summoning” of AR and jam it well and truly up his ample backside, he’s a big fat stupid insulting joke!

Look again it's the Flash!!