Training reports please. Keep em Coming

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

damienc
Club Player

Training reports please. Keep em Coming

This time of year is a barren wasteland as far as footy is concerned.

But like all other clubs in the AFL, we are gearing up for season 2022.

There is much anticipation and optimism even if its miss placed.

We have some new faces, some older some very young.

I ,for one, would love to know how everyone is tracking. I'm sure I'm not alone.

So if you are able, can someone/anyone slip down to training/match simulation on a regular basis and keep us all in the loop?

You will receive much undying gratitude from your football hungry fellow forumites.

We have been doing it semi regularly ( thank you for that) and I read the posts with some eagerness I can tell you.

Just sayin.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Re: Training reports please. Keep em Coming

This is all I can find on BF - from use ‘gosaintas’

Saw half an hr of training today. Pretty much everyone except for Coff in attendance.
Drill up my end was Billings, Wang-Milera, Gresh (no strapping), Sincs, Higgins, Connolly, Jones and Clarke wheeling to one side or the other and hitting up a moving forward. Either King or Sharman. Was good to watch. Wang and Connolly beautiful kicks but all bar Gresh nailed pretty much every kick.

After the drill it got a bit more physical. Hannas, Kyle(I think) and Ryder just ran laps entire time I was there. When the contact started Billing and Gresh joined them for laps. A few other spectators so I'm sure someone stayed longer than I did.

#1 Ryder fan
Saintmike65
Club Player

I’ll be going to training tomorrow…will put a full report in focusing on the new guys.

damienc
Club Player

Saintmike65 wrote: Thu 10 Feb 2022 9:40am I’ll be going to training tomorrow…will put a full report in focusing on the new guys.
Legend.

damienc
Club Player

MC Gusto wrote: Thu 10 Feb 2022 7:32am This is all I can find on BF - from use ‘gosaintas’

Saw half an hr of training today. Pretty much everyone except for Coff in attendance.
Drill up my end was Billings, Wang-Milera, Gresh (no strapping), Sincs, Higgins, Connolly, Jones and Clarke wheeling to one side or the other and hitting up a moving forward. Either King or Sharman. Was good to watch. Wang and Connolly beautiful kicks but all bar Gresh nailed pretty much every kick.

After the drill it got a bit more physical. Hannas, Kyle(I think) and Ryder just ran laps entire time I was there. When the contact started Billing and Gresh joined them for laps. A few other spectators so I'm sure someone stayed longer than I did.
Many,many thanks. I know I could go to BF and probably find out for myself but the site doesn't appeal to be honest.

Saints58
Club Player

Saintmike65 wrote: Thu 10 Feb 2022 9:40am I’ll be going to training tomorrow…will put a full report in focusing on the new guys.
Thanks that's really good of you.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Where are they training and at what time ?

In red white and black from 73
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Have a good look at NWM pls