Elite

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigD
Club Player

Re: Elite

Can’t see any mention of Caminiti in any of the above appraisals.
I’m curious how he is regarded. He really did himself no favours missing the three weeks to suspension just as he was really getting going.
I love his hardness in the forward line.
I.know there are calls to rest ‘Pou but think it is crucial to get as many games into these guys as soon as possible.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

BigD wrote: Thu 15 Jun 2023 10:25pm Can’t see any mention of Caminiti in any of the above appraisals.
I’m curious how he is regarded. He really did himself no favours missing the three weeks to suspension just as he was really getting going.
I.know there are calls to rest ‘Pou but think it is crucial to get as many games into these guys as soon as possible.
I think everyone can see the potential in Caminiti. He is a young bull with a bright future.

But seeing this thread is about the elite it’s a bit early to mentioning flappers

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

BigD wrote: Thu 15 Jun 2023 10:25pm Can’t see any mention of Caminiti in any of the above appraisals.
Completely unknown quantity at this point. We do know that he's a competitor, a good athlete and can take a contested grab. Footy IQ and skills are lacking right now and his production is pretty low. Who knows how he'll develop over the next few years though. Maybe he's not far off his ceiling or maybe he'll end up being a genuine gun.