Crap

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

locoplayaz
Club Player

Crap

How can Baker be out for 7 weeks and the following incidents did not merrit 1 free for us..

no 25 elbow to Roo behind the play 1st Qtr
Judd for striking Ferguson 3rd Qtr?
Voss hit to the head by someone 2nd qtr

absolute disgrace

Umpiring was the worst I have seen ever.

Roo dumped going for a mark NO FREE Hunter was not even looking at the ball!!

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I blame the maggots as much as anyone (that little cretin McBurney makes my blood boil) but it wasn't the umpires that cost us tonight.

Bad ball use & not taking out chances to hurt them on the scoreboard was the problem. Should have been 6 goals plus up in the 2nd, should have gotten our noses back in front in the last.

Having said that, none of all the incidents you mentioned were on Sports Tonight they only highlighted Milne whacking Selwood in the ribs (& suggested he would be looked at). Gotta love the media.

midas_touch
Club Player

There was a guy two seats down from me who absolutely gave it to McBurney/McInerney. Pretty entertaining.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
hamill01
Club Player

I thought the umpiring was one of its better days. It was much more free flowing and not as regulated. I think its come to a point where we complain so much about umpiring each week we look specifically for things to point out. There were some mistakes in it yes, but not nearly as bad as the last couple of games. As for bakes we knew that his case would not be implemented on everyone. That aside, umpires didn’t cost us the game and all in all I thought they weren’t as bad as we've copped it in the past.

Hamill, does not play well with others.
Shades
Club Player

It was nuffin 2 do with the umpiring we lost it our selfs stop blaming other ppl the saints lost it the saints could not hit targets a poor game by all.

u have 2 be 4 goals up over the umpires .

you cant blame one player over the loss, Roo and Hayes gave it there best

i think next year we will see where we r at, just makes me mad 2 see a team play finals 3 years in a row then they sack the coach 4 nuffin now we r stuck with a unstable team who r not behind ross.