Goose

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
n1ck wrote:We should have a look at Boyd from the doggies, wonder if we could interest them with a Barry Brooks, or dare i say it, Fergus Watts or Jarryd Allen.
As the Dogs have been criticised in the last week or so with their "topping up" in the last year or two, I don't think they'd go for anyone of those 3 players.

Come to think of it I don't think anyone would take the first 2 players you have mentioned.

Big call TTS.....

Let look at our Recruiting....we took players like Ackland & Knobal....and how much had they shown at their respective clubs....

I think all those players would attract interest.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Gilbert is capable of playing full-back after a pre-season ... he is 194cm.

Chips also destroyed Hansen ... pantsed him. Disagree that he can't play fullback.

Goose struggled ... but one of Lynch's goals was from a mark that shouldn't have been paid, and another was from a flukey snap.

Wasn't as bad as you thought ..... Lynch had the sort of delivery that would have allowed me to kick a few last night.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Gilbert is capable of playing full-back after a pre-season ... he is 194cm.

Chips also destroyed Hansen ... pantsed him. Disagree that he can't play fullback.

Goose struggled ... but one of Lynch's goals was from a mark that shouldn't have been paid, and another was from a flukey snap.

Wasn't as bad as you thought ..... Lynch had the sort of delivery that would have allowed me to kick a few last night.
if the FF is kicking goals 52 53 metres out on lead and marks as lynch did a couple of times, not much a FB can do against that.

Lynch kicked a couple of monster goals and a fluke, yes i know you make your own luck but not much goose could do about that.

fisher was criticised a couple of weeks for playing in front, now maguire is playing behind.

unless you can actually play on top of your oponent not much you can do about good delivery.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Sam23
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:
n1ck wrote:We should have a look at Boyd from the doggies, wonder if we could interest them with a Barry Brooks, or dare i say it, Fergus Watts or Jarryd Allen.

Plus draft picks of course.

he would be the cheapest out of the best fullbacks IMO.

Boyd????

Isnt he a midfielder????
Yeh, Boyd is a midfielder...

in stunning form atm.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:Gilbert is capable of playing full-back after a pre-season ... he is 194cm.

if the FF is kicking goals 52 53 metres out on lead and marks as lynch did a couple of times, not much a FB can do against that.

Lynch kicked a couple of monster goals and a fluke, yes i know you make your own luck but not much goose could do about that.

fisher was criticised a couple of weeks for playing in front, now maguire is playing behind.

unless you can actually play on top of your oponent not much you can do about good delivery.
Disagree Dan Lynch's game is leading outside 50, Goose should have been on his hammer.

He was poor, very poor IMO.