THANKS CHANNEL SEVEN (FOR NOTHING !)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

THANKS CHANNEL SEVEN (FOR NOTHING !)

After having access to live Friday night games up her in QLD all season (on Fox) we come to the business end of the season with good old Channel seven broadcasting Finals on Friday nights, and guess what ! It doesnt suit them to show potentially the best game of the finals live. Oh No, Better Homes and Gardens is priority number one for the self proclaimed Footy Channel. Thanks for nothing Channel Seven.

Darren
Club Player

Thanks for nothing? At least they tried their best.

St.Damo's Fire
Club Player

Darren wrote:Thanks for nothing? At least they tried their best.
Which clearly isn't good enough. They are the worst broadcaster of the AFL this year than ever before.

I'm surprised they didn't put a re-run of Gilligan's Island before the match...thats the sort of rubbish they like to do!

Prodgers
Club Player

are u actually serious that thats what they showed? omg you poor fella, its really getting quite pathetic what channel seven have done to some sports in some states (namely V8 Supcars in SA) - but we are living it up in Melb, we seem to get everything for every sport... well, almost :wink:

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Channel 9 used to delay the Friday night match broadcasts, but not the Sunday games. Why on earth do Channel 7 delay the Sunday match? Pathetic.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Thank G_d they arent doing the Port vs North game on Sat arvo, I am sure they'd find a way to Faaark it up.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Darren wrote:Thanks for nothing? At least they tried their best.
hows that their best...???....the northern states got diddley sh!t from 7 or 10 all year....the direct telecasts on the friday nights were from fox....taking the feed and delivering it on their pay per view channel

... i rang one of my one of my kids in canberra on friday night to talk about the footy and it was still on...the game had been over for an hour .....pathetic....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

borderbarry wrote:Channel 9 used to delay the Friday night match broadcasts, but not the Sunday games. Why on earth do Channel 7 delay the Sunday match? Pathetic.
Channel 9 delayed the game afterwards, and they cut out the first quarter as well.
The only reason they showed the early game live was because it was usually interstate or at Skilled stadium where it sells out every week.

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
stinger
Saintsational Legend

nine's not much better with the 20 20 cricket...i was watching in the bedroom and shifted into the lounge as the missus wanted to turn in...i asked my son to turn on the cricket...he switch it on...suddenly we went from 40 for none to 104 for 4.....he had turned on fox.....who were live...flowering networks.....i should stick solely to fox....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.