Cough up number 1 pick or you lose Judd

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

GrumpyOne wrote:
B W and R all over wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
saint66au wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:Not even Judd would be worth giving up Krueser (spelling) for. The guy will be a superstar.
Right up there with Clive Waterhouse and Richard Lounder???;-) 8-)
Wait and see 66. This kid can play, which is where he excells obove the other two you mention.
Yes, but still not quite in the John Hutton/Stephen Hooper category just yet.
He will play more games than all four combined.

The science of Drafting has progressed since then

Put your AFL Almanack away, the jokes wearing thin.
Just when I was about to roll out some A-grade Anthony Banik material. Sorry Grumpyone.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
GrumpyOne

GrumpyOne wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
saint66au wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:Not even Judd would be worth giving up Krueser (spelling) for. The guy will be a superstar.
Right up there with Clive Waterhouse and Richard Lounder???;-) 8-)
Wait and see 66. This kid can play, which is where he excells obove the other two you mention.
Yes, but still not quite in the John Hutton/Stephen Hooper category just yet.
He will play more games than all four combined.

The science of Drafting has progressed since then

Put your AFL Almanack away, the jokes wearing thin.
Just when I was about to roll out some A-grade Anthony Banik material. Sorry Grumpyone.
A suitably large donation to the Church of Cranny, and forgiveness will be yours, my son.

westcoastwizard
Club Player

Judd can go to the tankers sorry i mean Carlton and can enjoy finishing in the bottom 4 it will be great then he can sit next to his MUMMY and enjoy watching the finals on TV.

Il take pick 1 and pick 3

or pick 3 pick 20 and a player and a decent player not some s*** player like Bower. Some like Jarrad Waite.

I think the loosers sorry Carlton are forgetting how good Judd is I guess there just used to having oridnary players at their club for the last 5 years.

Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

westcoastwizard wrote:Judd can go to the tankers sorry i mean Carlton and can enjoy finishing in the bottom 4 it will be great then he can sit next to his MUMMY and enjoy watching the finals on TV.

or pick 3 pick 20 and a player and a decent player not some s*** player like Bower. Some like Jarrad Waite.

I think the loosers sorry Carlton are forgetting how good Judd is I guess there just used to having oridnary players at their club for the last 5 years.
As much as I dont want to get into a slanging match, you arent the ones with the upper hand, Carlton and Richmond are, and that is where you either take the best offer, or he goes scott free.

It wasnt his family that wanted him to go home, he was sick of the rampant druggie culture and all the bikie gangs your marquee players where hanging out with.

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Big Footy is for this go there and talk about your 2 sht clubs

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:WC want 1 and 3, we want 3 and Kennedy.

1 wont traded, so WC will either accept our deal or he'll be off to Richmond.
whatever happens, i hope that the carscum brown beggers get screwed..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...and with a bit of luck they will......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

stinger wrote:

whatever happens, i hope that the carscum brown beggers get screwed..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...and with a bit of luck they will......
Nice to see you again Stinger... close to post 10000 too..

I cant see us being screwed either way.. we either give up a good kid and a high pick to get Judd, or retain them and get more good young players.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Judds marketing value is worth the pick one anyway, the blue supporters got exited over Kruzer (spelling) so image Juddy.
Hate to say it but its all looking rosey for the blues.

Before Im 85
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

This is the interesting bit. Remember Nick Stevens ? I'll bet Eddy does.
Now what do you reckon they would want Juddy to say to the media if he wanted to go there ? If he does a stevens, and says he wants to go to the pies, they are on a hiding to nothing.

Now if West Coast play hard ball and want the number one pick.. blues say do it or you lose him for nothing, watch what the filth do....they offer wc a deal that they prob wouldn't have taken, but they now find it appealing.

Filth get judd in a shock last minute trade deal...WC save face for not backing down to the blues, and get a couple of handy picks and kids...blues keep their picks but no judd.

Now if you think this is pie in the sky, remember how the pies were red faced over stevens, you reckon they'd have a plan this time around, and what better plan than to reverse the stevens outcome ! :lol:

Whole thing was a sham, and the worse thing that can happen is judd going to blues and pies save face because they weren't his choice. That's if the blues cough up the no.1, choice is all theirs ! But he wont get to tigers :lol:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
westcoastwizard
Club Player

As much as I dont want to get into a slanging match, you arent the ones with the upper hand, Carlton and Richmond are, and that is where you either take the best offer, or he goes scott free.

It wasnt his family that wanted him to go home, he was sick of the rampant druggie culture and all the bikie gangs your marquee players where hanging out with.

WOW thatt insult is old mate drug culture mate just to notify you there are several MELBOURNE CLUBS WITH UP TO 10 players who have tested postive to using drugs you prat.

Speaking of culture im sure Judd will fit in well with a bunch of salary cap cheats who finish on the bottom of the ladder like your club and did you guys show of your wooden spoons proudly.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

really at the end of the day, if Carlton gets Judd, how the hell are they are going to keep half of their talented players.

Because what will happen in 2 to 3 years time when players like Gibbs, Murphy, Scotland, Stevens, Waite, Simpson, Fisher, (plus their new top draft picks) Etc want more money because the club is playing finals and the club can't pay them all a nice fat pay cheque each week because they are spending millions on Judd and that salary cap is not going to allow them to fit them all in.

My bet is they will get some disgruntled players, p*ssed that one player is taking up all the money. Can't see how their are going to keep them all happy in the next few years. Watch this space, Its gonna be real interesting to watch.

Its just my theory of course..

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Iratedebate
Club Player

I can understand the Eagles wanting pick 1 as compensation for Judd, but i'm afraid it aint going to happen.
They will end up with picks #3, #20 and Kennedy one would think.
When you look at it, pick #3 will be quite good. The Blues are almost certainties to take Kruezer at #1, so the Eagles will get the best midfielder because as we all know Rich are bound to f@#k up with pick #2 if their past drafting history is anything to go by :wink:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
westcoastwizard wrote:Judd can go to the tankers sorry i mean Carlton and can enjoy finishing in the bottom 4 it will be great then he can sit next to his MUMMY and enjoy watching the finals on TV.

god go away kid...

how much of a sad sack of s*** you must be to on another team's forum...being a teenager....and arguing with a member of another football club other than mine...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:really at the end of the day, if Carlton gets Judd, how the hell are they are going to keep half of their talented players.
What percentage of their salary cap will Judd take? 20-25%, a hell of alot for one player, good point there DSG

Before Im 85
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:
Riewoldts_Tears wrote:

god go away kid...

how much of a sad sack of s*** you must be to on another team's forum...being a teenager....and arguing with a member of another football club other than mine...
Good.. the maths calculations are up to scratch, nice work buddy.

Dont worry, I've been posting regularly on the Carlton forums, but because I have an account on these ones, I thought I'd stop by.

Nice to see your still on the 2006 Bandwagon :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote: Dont worry, I've been posting regularly on the Carlton forums, but because I have an account on these ones, I thought I'd stop by.

Nice to see your still on the 2006 Bandwagon :wink:
creep...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.