Kepler Bradley anyone?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

Kepler Bradley anyone?

I think he could be worth a shot. top 10 draft pick, gives us a bit more depth. Could be worth a shot for 50k a year.

I if he bulks up he could be ok/

Thoughts anyone?

Dons were trying to get too much for him at trade time when they should have done what Lions did with Hadley and accepted an offer

locoplayaz
Club Player

YES, also M.Johnson and R.Ferguson available!! All 3 are good players

midas_touch
Club Player

2m tall lamp post > Kepler Bradley.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
supersaints
Club Player

One of Sheedeys project players like Paul barnard (Hopless but kept been given games for years) Did see him play a top game early in his carrear and thought he might be a player.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

He is a dud. No more hacks please!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

essendon were terrible in 07 (yes they beat us) they are in desperate shortage of talent, why would we consider players they couldn't trade away for anything and delisted?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Beekay
SS Life Member

One can't play.

The other is too old.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Would take him as a rookie, but Freo will surely take him before that. Has some ability as a forward.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote: Has some ability as a forward.
Apart fom Knights comment to that effect.....what in your opinion makes him good forward from what you have seen?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

From the few times ive seen him, hes seemed to be quickish for a tall bloke with long arms.

Could he be groomed as a key defender to replace Max?

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Apart fom Knights comment to that effect.....what in your opinion makes him good forward from what you have seen?
Won Bendigo's B&F as a FF even though he missed a fair few games. Has kicked 4 goals in an AFL game before and is only 21. Because Essendon have Lloyd and Lucas he has never been given an extended go at FF.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

mad saint guy wrote:Won Bendigo's B&F as a FF even though he missed a fair few games. Has kicked 4 goals in an AFL game before
Steve Sziller kicked 6 in a game once too............

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
mad saint guy wrote:Won Bendigo's B&F as a FF even though he missed a fair few games. Has kicked 4 goals in an AFL game before
Steve Sziller kicked 6 in a game once too............[/quote

So did Daniel Healy.

Kepler Bradley has the worst disposal Ive seen. Dont touch with a forty foot pole. Lets not ruin the magnificent recruiting we have done so far this off season.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Quixote
SS Life Member

The lamp post please.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Davo027
Club Player

Keps wouldn't be a bad pick up - was originally drafted as a ruck/ forward, but Sheeds continued to play him out of position. When he was pushed fwd on the rare occasion he did the job.....unfortunately everyone remembers when in the backline he kicked accross goal & the ball was intercepted by Lockyer(?) .....but no one remember the contested mark he took to get the ball.

Freo are definately in the hunt.

For more info www.saints.com.au

The above views are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Wouldn't mind taking him on (hell, he must have some talent - clearly he does) but can't see him nominating for the national draft.

Will nominate for the PSD and get picked up by Freo, I'd think. He's still quite young and would be a good project player - a new environment could really pep him up. Mind you, he may be another Mark Bolton.

Ryan Ferguson is a pass for mine - he's 27 next year and has acheived very little.

Mark Johnson wouldn't be a bad pick-up...put it this way - Clinton Jones is likely to spend less time on our list than MJ.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

TS40 > Bradley

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:TS40 > Bradley
ts40 was a gun compared to bradley...

no to bradley...oh jesustittyfukcingchrist no

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Brian Collis
Club Player

Re: Kepler Bradley anyone?

Batnoe wrote:I think he could be worth a shot. top 10 draft pick, gives us a bit more depth. Could be worth a shot for 50k a year.

I if he bulks up he could be ok/

Thoughts anyone?

Dons were trying to get too much for him at trade time when they should have done what Lions did with Hadley and accepted an offer
Wouldn't exchange a plate of pasta for him

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

if i wanted something tall, skinny and useless i would just play with.....

oh nevermind

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
HarveysDeciple

If we were looking at drafting a Bradley type tall, I'd rather they take Ian Perrie instead.
Works well with other forwards around him.

Bradley is a s*** truck however.

G-Unit
Club Player

I dont think i have ever seen a player who looks more uncoordinated on a football field. Maybe worth taking a risk and drafting him as a rookie, only because of the apparent lack of depth in this years draft. Im sure freo would have picked him up by then anyway. Another vote for perrie if the lamp post has been taken.

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
Barney2
Club Player

Gees guys, we need youngsters with pace and ruck where we lack in youngsters. Stop going on about rejects. Keppler-maybe worth a punt, but we need to focus on new boys and bring them through the system. We clearly lack pace through the mid field and this is what we need with young blokes. We need to rebuild a tad in areas.

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Barney2 wrote:Gees guys, we need youngsters with pace and ruck where we lack in youngsters. Stop going on about rejects. Keppler-maybe worth a punt, but we need to focus on new boys and bring them through the system. We clearly lack pace through the mid field and this is what we need with young blokes. We need to rebuild a tad in areas.
He would be worth a Rookie spot.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Barney2 wrote:Gees guys, we need youngsters with pace and ruck where we lack in youngsters. Stop going on about rejects. Keppler-maybe worth a punt, but we need to focus on new boys and bring them through the system. We clearly lack pace through the mid field and this is what we need with young blokes. We need to rebuild a tad in areas.
Well seeing as he would be coming in through the PSD I doubt he would be taking a spot of a young kid.
As for our lack of speed, how come our players never seem slow at the begining of the match? fitness is our problem not speed, our players can run fast enough they just need to be able to do it for longer...
Montagna, Gram, Scneider, Gilbert + Fiora are fast and Lenny, Dal, Ball and Harvey are fast enough, people need to remember that skill > pace and stop saying that an injection of pace would be the cure to all of our problems... just because they say it on the radio doesn't make it so.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!