Barry Zuckercorn QC Fan Club!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Barry Zuckercorn QC Fan Club!!!

Ban this cheating, lying, beggar scum.

He shouldn't be allowed to pollute our forum, even during the off season.

If Teflon can be suspended due to some abuse, surely beggar-scum can be banned also?

Get rid of the scum, let him whine on his own pathetic forum TalkingCrapshyte, or bigfooty.

Bazza.....go have your Juddergasms elsewhere troll!!!
Last edited by saintspremiers on Mon 22 Oct 2007 11:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Why let clowns like this bother you there only words put together to get responces like yours. They enjoy it.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
karnaby
Club Player

I agree with saintspremiers, he has history as a StKilda troll.

<waiting for the pleas of innocence, claiming that his sole intention is to spread goodness & light to we sainter folk :roll: ...>
Last edited by karnaby on Mon 22 Oct 2007 1:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
karnaby
Club Player

CURLY wrote:Why let clowns like this bother you there only words put together to get responces like yours. They enjoy it.
Curly, if you had cancer (God forbid) would you want it cut out or would you be happy to go along merrily not letting it 'bother' you?

Barry Zuckercorn QC

Please explain to me how I am a troll. In my view, I have posted with decorum and with the utmost respect for all posters. I wish I could say the same for some of the posters in this thread.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
CURLY wrote:Why let clowns like this bother you there only words put together to get responces like yours. They enjoy it.
Curly, if you had cancer (God forbid) would you want it cut out or would you be happy to go along merrily not letting it 'bother' you?
Karnaby by retaliating you only make the cancer stronger.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
karnaby
Club Player

karnaby wrote:<waiting for the pleas of innocence, claiming that his sole intention is to spread goodness & light to we sainter folk :roll: ...>
:roll: :roll: :roll: didn't take long.

karnaby
Club Player

CURLY wrote: Karnaby by retaliating you only make the cancer stronger.
I don't believe that I'm retaliating as such, rather I'm pointing out the infection & asking for it's removal.

(Curly I really don't think that ignoring a cancer is the best way to get rid of it.)

Beej
Saintsational Legend

A Carlton supporter on a rival club's forum pretending to be a supporter of that club - if true, that's gotta be a new low.

bigmicka
Club Player

OLB wrote:A Carlton supporter on a rival club's forum pretending to be a supporter of that club - if true, that's gotta be a new low.
"a new low" they have been doing it on here for years.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

From the sticky at the top of this forum.

» Avoid posting in a disrespectful, defamatory, harassing, offensive, adversarial baiting, offensive, sarcastic or otherwise insulting or disrespectful manner. Be respectful of other posters. Administration and Moderators have the right to lock, edit, or delete posts at their discretion without permission.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I've refrained from posting on the teffers thread by and large but seriously?

teffers and b4e, and stinger and me, and heaps of others have gone over the top in the past few years.

Im sure the suspension to teffers was done under some duress from the mods who have by and large maintained an open and fair forum.

calling for everyone who challenges the prevailing view to be suspended or banned is riduculous.

IMO I miss the posts of zippy, moose and others from the past. even catching up with them, they don't always agree that Im right :lol:

and its sad the view here has driven them away but banning ppl isn't the answer except in extreme cases.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Beej
Saintsational Legend

bigmicka wrote:
OLB wrote:A Carlton supporter on a rival club's forum pretending to be a supporter of that club - if true, that's gotta be a new low.

mic
Which is probably another reason why they're affectionaly known to us as "scum".

killa_gram
Club Player

The last I heard of Barry Zuckercorn, was he had been arrested for soliciting at a lay-over. Plus the Bluths had replaced him as their lawyer with Bob Loblaw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Zuck ... Zuckerkorn
Last edited by killa_gram on Mon 22 Oct 2007 3:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
GrumpyOne

OLB wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

mic
Which is probably another reason why they're affectionaly known to us as "scum".
And how come whenever we get trolled on this site, 90% of the time its by a Carlscum troll?

Pretty well indicative of the overall integrity of people who support that club. Rotten to the core.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
OLB wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

mic
And how come whenever we get trolled on this site, 90% of the time its by a Carlscum troll?

Pretty well indicative of the overall integrity of people who support that club. Rotten to the core.
They're obsessed with us.

They're the worst footy club this century and their supporters are probably so disillusioned with their own club they'd rather jump on a St Kilda board purporting to be St Kilda fans.

Absolutely tragic.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

You know, I can't even recall the last time they beat us.

karnaby
Club Player

Dan you are right off-track there.

This is a completely different scenario to banning one of our own. This thing IS NOT a StKilda supporter, just someone pretending to be one.

Barry Zuckercorn QC

OLB wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
OLB wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

mic

They're obsessed with us.

They're the worst footy club this century and their supporters are probably so disillusioned with their own club they'd rather jump on a St Kilda board purporting to be St Kilda fans.

Absolutely tragic.
Not just this century. If you thought our finals failures in 04/05/06, Carlton has a history of repeated finals failings with strong lists since 1902. They are pathetic :twisted:

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:You know, I can't even recall the last time they beat us.
It was late in 2001, I think.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

riccardo wrote:
I believe your right. Our streak against them began in Round 1, 2002 (Heath Black and Trant Knobel's debut games...)

The Saints are coming!
Barry Zuckercorn QC

True Blue Sainter wrote:
riccardo wrote:
I believe your right. Our streak against them began in Round 1, 2002 (Heath Black and Trant Knobel's debut games...)
I was actually berating one of my friends who unfortunately suffers the misery of barracking for Carlton. I told him that our streak was going to continue in 2007, and at the rate Carlton are going, possibly until 2030. I pointed out that if it went until 2030, we would be only 20 wins off having a better head to head record against them in the history of the VFL/AFL!

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

The whole "BAN Barry" thing makes me laugh
where in the rules of the forum does it say you HAVE to barrack for StKilda? His recent postings have been nothing but supportive of the club and he even wants to sign up for a players sponsorship! SO at this point I guess I'm with Dan Warna on this one :shock:
TO be honest the only abuse/vitriol I have ever copped on this forum has been from "fellow" StKilda supporters, which only leads me to believe the sense of ownership shown by some posters here to be totally unhealthy.

Seeya
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

musn't be a saints supporter or is on an illegal drug with outragious claims like Raph Clarke All Australian :P

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

I think the entire obsession with Carlton is exceedingly tiresome.

Until this guy does something worthy of a banning, I suggest we leave him alone and take his posts at face value. Raph as an AA is far from the daftest thing I've heard on this site.

Right now, its some of us that are looking at a banning, these are completely unprovoked and unnecessary attacks.