Help North Melbourne to stay in Melbourne ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

helsy3
Club Player

stinger wrote:
helsy3 wrote:
stinger wrote:
..they actually turned around and shat on the act government and the canberra community.......whores , that's all they are.....can be bought by whoever pays the most......
Sheesh Mr Happy, you make it so hard to not reply :?
what have i said that was wrong or even a tiny bit incorrect...?????nothing.....
I have no idea, unfortunately I didn't sit in on any of the Board or AFL meetings that decided upon the great move to the mighty Gold Coast, where teams can attract capacity crowds of 12000 in the beautifully appointed Carrara Stadium, where the other team from the states membership has dropped to the lowest in the League (yes this one is fact), where the weather is always fine (apart from the odd cyclone or two) and everything will be rosy for everyone :)

ifonlybarkswashere
Club Player

helsy3 wrote:
stinger wrote:
helsy3 wrote:
stinger wrote:
..they actually turned around and shat on the act government and the canberra community.......whores , that's all they are.....can be bought by whoever pays the most......
Sheesh Mr Happy, you make it so hard to not reply :?
what have i said that was wrong or even a tiny bit incorrect...?????nothing.....
I have no idea, unfortunately I didn't sit in on any of the Board or AFL meetings that decided upon the great move to the mighty Gold Coast, where teams can attract capacity crowds of 12000 in the beautifully appointed Carrara Stadium, where the other team from the states membership has dropped to the lowest in the League (yes this one is fact), where the weather is always fine (apart from the odd cyclone or two) and everything will be rosy for everyone :)
Errr.. the odd cyclone..a little fictitious for all you arm chair meteorologists. The last time Brisbane/ Gold Coast was seriously hammered by a cyclone was well before most of our current crop of Sainters were born

...bugger me age and me cranky ways
I'll send my bones to the contest again
ifonlybarkswashere
Club Player

sax wrote: Roos to Gold Coast +
Dogs to Darwin +
Hawks to Tassie +
????? to Canberra =
6 teams in Vic, A TRUE National Competition & MORE corperate & sponsorship dollars for the SAINTS!!!!!

Filth to Ecuador

...bugger me age and me cranky ways
I'll send my bones to the contest again
helsy3
Club Player

ifonlybarkswashere wrote:
Errr.. the odd cyclone..a little fictitious for all you arm chair meteorologists. The last time Brisbane/ Gold Coast was seriously hammered by a cyclone was well before most of our current crop of Sainters were born
shhhh who said logic had to come into anything where the AFL is concerned? :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

helsy3 wrote:
ifonlybarkswashere wrote:
shhhh who said logic had to come into anything where the AFL is concerned? :wink:
I have to say I agree with you on this one helsy3, not necessarily other things re North though!!!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

They bought their first premiership and are paying for it now.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
nick_nexus
Club Player

If the Kangas don't go to the GC they will fold in Melbourne. :shock:

Grant Thomas was the best coach St.kilda ever had.
Brian Collis
Club Player

Look what happened to Sydney. Worked for them. Need one less team in Melbourne. Bulldogs will be the next team relocated. Will be in Canberra or Sydney within next 5 years. Take it from me. It's a chocolate sauce, the best of them all.

yipper
SS Life Member

I actually think it would be a good thing for the Kangas to head north. It WILL generate dollars for them and memberships. It will not huirt us here in Victoria as the AFL loves the 16 team comp. And we are one of the big fish in Melb now. It is hard to rally support from other teams supporters when the ppl who do barrack for the Kangas won't even bother buying a membership!! Wait and see how it all pans out I say..

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.