Ben is back in Australia

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:Thats very moral of you riccardo:roll:

You are a clown and to think you were going to give the saints away over this, hope you do because if you think you can type what ever you want about someone and be moral at the same time is ridiculous, so go away and barrack for someone else then since we are free to say as we please

Really c'mon think about it :shock:
you have about as much credibility as a wasp...go have a wank over cousins and leave us to talk about something interesting

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Saint Mik wrote:Thats very moral of you riccardo:roll:

You are a clown and to think you were going to give the saints away over this, hope you do because if you think you can type what ever you want about someone and be moral at the same time is ridiculous, so go away and barrack for someone else then since we are free to say as we please

Really c'mon think about it :shock:
Don't talk about morals, you defend an elite athlete with a substance abuse problem........

Really c'mon think about it!

Saint Mik
Club Player

Sorry fonz i thought getting one of the best players in the comp at our club if the chance comes along would be interesting.

Better start to talk some shyte and get my post figure up to the 1900's then to get some credability whos got time for a wank

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Saint Mik
Club Player

So the facility director has no cred either then, dont get upset because i post a media release that goes against all the crap that all the credability ones in here have been posting :lol:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

should see if we can get angwin to ruck down to him, and holland and didak over.

we can have didak drive around int he benz with his gangster mates shooting our opponents, hollands strippers providing entertainment at the family day, angwin going around clearing out peoples backpacks and school bags for loose change and cousins giving out any bindeez he does suck up himself to school kids.

I can see the sponsors lining up for that one!

woot.

last chance saints, injured? got a drug addiction? lost your motivation to play and want a retirment year? come on down to the saint mik saints and lap it up at the social club!

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:Sorry fonz i thought getting one of the best players in the comp at our club if the chance comes along would be interesting.

Better start to talk some shyte and get my post figure up to the 1900's then to get some credability whos got time for a wank
well the s*** i talk isn't agenda based crap on a player who the club have already said they are not interested in. seriously, if you want cousins (althugh it will never happen) that is your choice, but we know your stance and we don't need you hijacking every second thread to verbally masturbate over a drug f***ed arrogant prick like cousins.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

riccardo wrote:
snippa wrote:
riccardo wrote:Can't imagine anything I care about less.

Don't really spend my time worrying about junkies, thank you.
Why respond then?
Don't actually recall it being necessary to have to justify my reasons for posting.

How about: because its a free forum and I can post as I see fit too, even though it makes me look a hypocritical ass?

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
Saint Mik
Club Player

Hijacking every seconed thread :shock:

What forum are you looking at

Calm down and go and have a wank your posts are starting to sound like verbal ejaculation

Dan that social club would be better than the current one :wink:

Might just have another cup in behind the glas also.

What did you think about that media release by the way thought it had some interesting points in there and it will be the AFL that could have a decent fight in the courts if it goes that way.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Hijacking every seconed thread :shock:

What forum are you looking at

Calm down and go and have a wank your posts are starting to sound like verbal ejaculation

Dan that social club would be better than the current one :wink:

Might just have another cup in behind the glas also.

What did you think about that media release by the way thought it had some interesting points in there and it will be the AFL that could have a decent fight in the courts if it goes that way.
a premiership with ben cousins in it would have about the same value as a marion jones gold medal or a ben johnson gold medal.

not worth it.

the end doesn't justify the means.

I'd take spider back before cousins.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
snippa
Club Player

riccardo wrote:
snippa wrote:
riccardo wrote:Can't imagine anything I care about less.

Don't really spend my time worrying about junkies, thank you.
Why respond then?
Don't actually recall it being necessary to have to justify my reasons for posting.

How about: because its a free forum and I can post as I see fit too?
Quantity not quality........

meh....

I am the king of the divan
Frank Spencer

cwrcyn wrote:Whatever tha rehab place he's been going to, it must be bloody good - fastest rehab in history.
How so? He's been undergoing rehab since April. First as in inpatient, then as an outpatient.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Well following todays news on Ben's 5 day cocaine binge I would guess that the US Authorities probably ended his stay and suggested he leave.....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Yes he is taking rehab seriously :roll:

Statement released from the Malibu based summit revealed that he was in there last weekend for an evaluation only by the facility's clinical director, which in return supports the beleif of family and freinds that Ben HAS NOT returned to using illicit drugs and that he remains hell bent on continuing to MANAGE and beat his PAST drug addiction.

There has been many media reports that Ben was returning to continue
in-patient treatment for the addiction but THAT IS NOT TRUE the statement revealed. :wink:

Ben has returned to Australia with the agreement and the support of the summits clinical director to defend the ALLEGATIONS against him

Bens prognosis for success and a full recovery is excellent.

Ben also has the support of the AFLPA and his manager Nixon and could take the charge to the supreme court with both parties backing IF he is suspended.

Just some facts that have come out in the media from the people that matter that i thought i would post for all those in here that want to keep talking shyte at the drop of a headline and think he is finished and that i'm in a so called fairy land, I dont seem to be on my own according to that media release.

Hope RL is on the phone as we speak :lol:
yeah...sure... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

...but then again..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
claystreet
Club Player

benny come play at the saints and bring yer freebase coke pipe with you
and win us a flag all on your junkie ass own

8-)

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote: a premiership with ben cousins in it would have about the same value as a marion jones gold medal or a ben johnson gold medal.

not worth it.

Would rather have another wooden spoon than a premiership cup won through that little turd's drug addicted culture.

WCE and their crap culture have a hell of a lot to answer to.

Jones and Johnson look like angels at the moment compared to that filthy western culture.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote: a premiership with ben cousins in it would have about the same value as a marion jones gold medal or a ben johnson gold medal.

not worth it.

Would rather have another wooden spoon than a premiership cup won through that little turd's drug addicted culture.

Jones and Johnson look like angels at the moment compared to that filthy western culture.

well...i think that the weagles are about to get theirs.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

not worth it.

well...i think that the weagles are about to get theirs.....
Will be a test of Demetriou and how many tickets he sells to his balls....

jill
Club Player

Can we now close this thread & go to the new one? Saint Mik don't tell me you still want him?