Matthew Drain on SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Matthew Drain on SEN

make that before 7.30 - maybe I'll just get the brekky and stay here. :oops:

usual topics-
New players- apart from the old guy :)- all went down to the club early in the week with their parents, and spent time getting to know everyone.

Fraser: re the early morning phone calls, fraser queried hom being up so early - well he said we need to get it organised; Duty of position; making sure he knew what Fraser was about- making his own judgment- more than just accepting what others had told him. Fraser on base contract- no room in salary cap;

Goose- 4-6 weeks realistic according to dr, in boot for another 3 but looking good if all goes well.

Gardiner, M- again have reviewed where he is at and he is comitted to playing and >....... I missed the foot condition report.

Matthew's impression of the team, players,- after getting to know them he finds their strength of determination, beleive in where they want to go, core group around the 22- 26 age group, the character of the players.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Back In Town

M Drain said that M.G. is right to go. Just need to get games of footy into him. All sounds very good at this stage. A contract signed by M.G. for next season.

I strongly hope he can be a regular contributor. Really want him to play the role Spider did in 1997. Ruckman going forward and kicking the odd goal or two.