SEN listeners out there?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

signed sealed sainter
Club Player

SEN listeners out there?

I'm turning 13 in a few days and I just have to say that I LOVE SEN. Finey (AKA viney for you people that can't say it) is an absolute legend, he tells it like it is. Like the Patrick Smith article, he belted the absolute crap out of him and he deserved it. Also the fact that he is a StKilda supporter just makes him more of a legend that he already is.

Anyway, what's your favourite program and host? Mine's Finey and Finey's evening program and of course finey's final siren.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

thanks Finey

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
signed sealed sainter
Club Player

I'm not Finey and i can prove that (or try)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

just kidding mate!

but you might just have settle for being Finey's number 2 fan ...

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

I also love Finey's show. Tune in most nights when I can. Best show on SEN.

Also loved Crunch Time on a Saturday morning during the footy season when it was on. By far the best footy talk show with some terrific analysis.

Morning Glory are also good value.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
midas_touch
Club Player

Finey's Final Siren was a great show during the AFL season. Just realised hes got his own show from 7-11 now, so I'll check that out sometime.

My favourite show probably has to be The Gladiators of Sport on Fridays from 11-1. I enjoy Troy Zantuck and Howard Leigh absolutely bagging Stephen J Peak :P.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
signed sealed sainter
Club Player

Yeh Thommo was awesome on crunch time. Billie and Tim's 'fights' i enjoyed especially the races one, 'the races ruin a bloody good day'.

Signed Sealed Sainter
Fortius Quo Fidelius
Strength Through Loyalty
signed sealed sainter
Club Player

I wish SEN could cover more cricket now, I mean i'm sure more pepole listen to tailenders than some bloody motorsports show.

Signed Sealed Sainter
Fortius Quo Fidelius
Strength Through Loyalty
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

yeah it'd be great if sen could start covering the bushrangers' games

there is no real reason for cricket australia not to give them the rights for weekdays when the abc doesn't have grandstand

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
signed sealed sainter
Club Player

Do you know if any of the state games are on free to air? But the thing is, if SEN cover the cricket that would mean no talk back for nearly a whole day and they'd suffer from that. Also cricket is no where near footy in terms of popularity and they'd just lose a lot of their audience.

Signed Sealed Sainter
Fortius Quo Fidelius
Strength Through Loyalty
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

SEN will be covering some cricket this summer. Two Twenty20 internationals and two Twenty20 domestics.

As for the Mark Fine fan club....I am not a member. Saint or no Saint.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

http://www.abctechnologies.com.au/cricket.asx

if you click this link, there will be ball-by-ball cricket coverage of the bushrangers match being played at the moment.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational - I knew that you had good taste - this just confirms it

signed sealed sainter
Club Player

What's wrong with Finey? There isn't a radio host that talks about footy the way he does, brutallly honest and has a wealth of knowledge.

Signed Sealed Sainter
Fortius Quo Fidelius
Strength Through Loyalty
roo+hayes=flag
Club Player

Morning Glory is the best. Finey talks to much soccer. I hate Soccer. Why doesn't it just go back to where it came from.

Keep on rolling Harvs
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Where does it come from?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:SEN will be covering some cricket this summer. Two Twenty20 internationals and two Twenty20 domestics.

As for the Mark Fine fan club....I am not a member. Saint or no Saint.
With you on that one.

bozza1980
Club Player

signed sealed sainter wrote:What's wrong with Finey? There isn't a radio host that talks about footy the way he does, brutallly honest and has a wealth of knowledge.
I understand that radio is just entertainment but Finey's "brutally honest" shooting from the hip annoys me most of the time.

I listen to SEN most of the time when I'm in the car, but I really don't like Finey.

signed sealed sainter
Club Player

So you're saying you'd rather some journalist talking the saints up when they have obvious problems, or say 'good on ya Smith for bagging the sh!t out of the people who are trying to save Kangas', than Mark Fine, straight up and honest?

Signed Sealed Sainter
Fortius Quo Fidelius
Strength Through Loyalty
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Mark,

Surely you have better things to do with your time than fish for compliments on an internet forum?

Get a grip on your emotions young man.

SEN

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
bozza1980
Club Player

signed sealed sainter wrote:So you're saying you'd rather some journalist talking the saints up when they have obvious problems, or say 'good on ya Smith for bagging the sh!t out of the people who are trying to save Kangas', than Mark Fine, straight up and honest?
I guess what I'm saying is I think the whole "straight up and honest" thing is rubbish. I think he overplays it, and I don't enjoy listening to it.

You are allowed to enjoy listening to it and to continue listening to it, there are obviously a considerable amount of people who disagree with me or otherwise he wouldn't be on the radio.

If you are suggesting I like Patrick Smith because I don't like Mark Fine you are drawing a long bow and are sadly mistaken.