New Profiles Are Up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Ohhh god :roll:
Not more pretty boys, the site is going to be overflowing with OMG OMG OMG ELJAY IS SOOO HOTTT!!! AND MCEVOY OMG OMG OMG

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

theyve been up for a while...the one area where the saints website seems to outdo most the other official sites

Washedup
Club Player

Lets hope their football skills are better than their looks, otherwise we are in alot of trouble

woooosaints
Club Player

god eljay is ugly i mean theres ugly as in cameron ling and there is ugly like 5 different animals crossed together and eljay is that

Washedup
Club Player

god eljay is ugly i mean theres ugly as in cameron ling and there is ugly like 5 different animals crossed together and eljay is that
Looking like that and on a 65kg frame, not a combination that is going to send the chicks wild one wouldn't think. As long as his footy skills are up to speed

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

If you're reading this Eljay, DW we're just joking, you're an AFL player now, you never need to worry about getting girls again!! and if you want that to continue become a great footy player :wink: :wink:

I can't wait to see him play, his brother (or the other connors, don't know if they're related) looks the goods and IMO would be decent money for the rising star...

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
BallBanger
Club Player

U people have no heart broadcasting your pathetic thoughts on these boys looks....ffs they're not that bad and they are listed saints players.

Grow a brain!!!

Washedup
Club Player

I can't wait to see him play, his brother (or the other connors, don't know if they're related) looks the goods and IMO would be decent money for the rising star...
His brother Daniel who is at the Tigers looks very handy, and a player i was hoping we would have taken at #27 last yr. How he slipped as far as #58 or so last yr was surprising

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Washedup wrote:
His brother Daniel who is at the Tigers looks very handy, and a player i was hoping we would have taken at #27 last yr. How he slipped as far as #58 or so last yr was surprising
was taken the pick before we got jarryd allen i believe

i remember hoping after seeing he was still avaiable he would slip till the allen pick..was shattered when i heard richmond call his name out

oh well...allen looks the goods

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

BallBanger wrote:U people have no heart broadcasting your pathetic thoughts on these boys looks....ffs they're not that bad and they are listed saints players.

Grow a brain!!!
Relax BallBanger it's all in tongue and cheek :)

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Washedup wrote:
was taken the pick before we got jarryd allen i believe

i remember hoping after seeing he was still avaiable he would slip till the allen pick..was shattered when i heard richmond call his name out

oh well...allen looks the goods
I think I would of prefered if we took him over Howard :(

Then again I would love it if Howard went and proved me wrong by becoming an elite player... very doubtful though...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I notice that there aren't any "skins" logos on their jumpers. Does this mean that we might have a different, higher profile apparel sponsor lined up for 2008 and beyond ?!!

Leo.J
SS Life Member

I'd like to bet that most of the people bagging these kids about their looks are no oil paintings themselves.

These guys are people first, footballers second, some of their family and friends may read this crap...

How about you guys post a picture of your selves and the rest of us will rate your looks and physique, and you guys couldn't get a kick in a stampede to boot.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:I'd like to bet that most of the people bagging these kids about their looks are no oil paintings themselves.
I have 1st hand knowledge of what it is like to be picked on for your looks :roll: :wink: !!

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I notice that there aren't any "skins" logos on their jumpers. Does this mean that we might have a different, higher profile apparel sponsor lined up for 2008 and beyond ?!!
I don't think it would be anything like that however I would love it if we could move to Adidas or even back to Puma...

Last season i seem to recall Gardiner in a jumper without any logos, I think the club just have completely blank jumpers and we didn't want to give Bills Express/ Vodafone any publicity they don't deserve...

noddy

Oh they couldnt or wouldnt do that leo (post pics of themselves) just sit back and be internet heroes :roll:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:I'd like to bet that most of the people bagging these kids about their looks are no oil paintings themselves.

These guys are people first, footballers second, some of their family and friends may read this crap...

How about you guys post a picture of your selves and the rest of us will rate your looks and physique, and you guys couldn't get a kick in a stampede to boot.
Lol, would you even believe anyone who did post a picture of themselves?

But for what it's worth here is a picture of me...

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:Oh they couldnt or wouldnt do that leo (post pics of themselves) just sit back and be internet heroes :roll:
I understand where everyone is coming from but I really think people need to get over it a bit, we can't be holding the players' hands thoughout their whole careers, they are going to cop a lot worse, they're big boys I'm sure that they can take it...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

couple of faces only their mothers could love.....oh...and the st kilda faithful(girls)..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

anyone who doesn't like this post...tt.....as that indian girl used to say.........you know...the one in orange.....

...ps...what ever happened to the orange pple.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

OOPS

Pick 3 from the National Draft appears to be missing :) from the player list

hehehhehehehehe
confused the web techy.

I wish they had stood the other 4 new guys up and taken new photos too-

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I notice that there aren't any "skins" logos on their jumpers. Does this mean that we might have a different, higher profile apparel sponsor lined up for 2008 and beyond ?!!
No.

They are just wearing generic jumpers. There will be no sponsors on them at all.

They walk amongst us...

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
No.

They are just wearing generic jumpers. There will be no sponsors on them at all.
Quite surprised that they appear to have AFL logos on them but not St.Kilda logos....

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i for one couldn't care less if we had somebody as hideous as caro play for us as long as they are decent contributors to the team.

i dont claim to be an oil painting myself so i reserve judgement on others looks.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I hope those first two uglies can play footy.......

It didn't harm Nathan Buckley's career looking like the North end of a South
band Camel and nor should it harm these fuglies..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.