Chris Masten in hot water...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
CURLY wrote:What a lot of total crap! An 18 year old gets into a fight while out with his mates. What is the big deal it happens every weekend and more than likely happened to most of us at some stage or another. At worst his mum would be dissapointed and his dad will tell him to pull his head in.
I must have mixed in the wrong circles..Ive never been in enough trouble in public that has required the Police to handcuff me

Nice to see that my punishemnt theory was correct. whilst Masten's incident was very dumb on his part, the only scope for injury was a black eye or bloodied nose. He gets to miss a huge part of his pre-season..and a chance to push for a senior berth in Round 1.

Meanwhile down at the Cattery, a Norm Smith medallist could easily have killed somone and gets a slap on the wrist for about his 4th offence. Affect to reigning premiership team...zilch
Is that done anything to cause police to handcuff you or been caught doing anything? Whos to say he wasnt on the receiving end of a attack and just won the fight he has the right to do that or should he lower his hands and cop it?

As for Steve Johnson why should he be punished twice? He broke road rules and will be punished the same as all other road users only his name is splashed all over every media outlet.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:im all for kicking the eagles when they are down but as a local perth person being at the skyshow as an 18 yearold i think this is more a moutain out of a mole hill . the bloke was drunk so were over 100k others at the skyshow the bloke got into a fight ditto to lots of others this bloke plays for the eagles thats the only reason it was even reported . he also got fines $2000 by the club as well as suspended for the preseason comp
What a load of crap!

I can go to the skyshow stay sober, have a good time and go home without getting into a fight. If a 100,000 ppl were drunk at the skyshow, then you must have been at a different skyshow. **** grow a brain, engage it and then post something decent.
Seriously your deluded if you think you would be in the majority being sober on the south Perth foreshore on Australia day, that’s the whole reason a lot of people i know don’t go to the sky show anymore. Not when the local communities have safer family friendly events on . The yobbos and dickheads now run the sky show , yes its unlikely that you would get into a fight and yes there are a lot who just go and have a good time but i can guarantee you that Masten wasn’t the only 18 year old to have gotten into a fight that night .

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:everyone seems to be shooting down st trav lately
some times fairly :lol:
i spose thats what happens when you have an opinion thats not the popular one

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I wonder if it was the West Coast supporters that were laying into Masten