Archie do something!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Archie do something!

I'm not sure how many others are in a similar position to myself?
Back in December, I renewed nd paid for my Family Social Club/reserved Seat Package (2 adults and 2 junior).

Today I received the 2 junior tickets but the 2 adults have not arrived. That means they cannot possibly arrive before Saturday's game as tomorrow is Good Friday and Australia Post is not working.

I spoke to the Membership Department last week and they have plans in place to cater for those members whose tickets have failed to materialize. It means I will have to change the way I travel to the game (normally by car) and where I park (normally underground) and who I go with (normally 7/8 of us travel together)

Now my beef is not with the membership Dept perse, Ben and Kylie have always been helpful and courteous towards all of my enquiries, but I feel that it is just not good enough that Membership Tickets that were processed in December/January/February are still not in the hands of the Members.

IMHO the Fulfillment House that has been awarded the contract for this should be sacked for their absolute failure to deliver the service they are being paid to perform.
Archie is the CEO and ultimately responsible for teh decision to engage this fulfilment comapny (whoever they are) and as such he has to act, and act quickly.

I know that Kylie will sort out my problem (and anybody else's) on Saturday but why should she, me and everybody else be put in this position?

The fulfillment company has failed dismally.
Heads should roll!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I heard on the radio that some Pies fans were having similar problems.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

i haven't got mine yet either

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Yep..there definately have been problems..but I wont hear a bad word about Ben or Kylie..

Found out almost by accident today that the address on my membership details is totally wrong. Had me living in a unit in St Kilda..which I dont!!!

Once we'd sorted that out, Ive had a new membership card printed and a Saints staff member dropped the replacement pack around to my house this evening.

Cannot fault that sort of service..theres no doubt that the Club is having problem with the outsourced company/ies, but they are being professional enough not to air the dirty laundry publicly

They are obviously working long hours too. I sent an email at 8.20 last night and got a big shock when I got a reply 10 mins later!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saints_45
Club Player

I heard it is a problem with other teams also. Something the AFL outsourced so lots of room for stuff ups and confusion there if they are handling all memberships even if it is just victorian teams.

Might also be the reason club is so quiet and just doing everything it can to try and fix it as they have no control over it what so ever.

ace
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Saints_45"]I heard it is a problem with other teams also. Something the AFL outsourced so lots of room for stuff ups and confusion there if they are handling all memberships even if it is just victorian teams.

Might also be the reason club is so quiet and just doing everything it can to try and fix it as they have no control over it what so ever.[/quote]

Are you telling us this is yet another failure of the 1.4 million dollar man.
Imagine how much he would expect to get paid if he could actually do his job competently.

crowjelly
Club Player

We're still missing 3 of our 4 tickets for reserved seats.

Hope the contingency plans work! There's been no response to our email either!

If addresses are being stuffed up - hope our cards have not been sent to anyone else. Couldn't bear sitting next to a Swan supporter.

Saints_45
Club Player

ace wrote:Are you telling us this is yet another failure of the 1.4 million dollar man.
Imagine how much he would expect to get paid if he could actually do his job competently.
Just what i heard. Something like some people got Melbourne memberships packs instead of Saints and vice versa. I think official line was a 'database malfunction'. Pretty disappointing still though that hasn't been sorted out earlier.

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

I had e-mailed kylie a number of times with concerns of helping us with our thee missing memberships. Kylie went beyond all boundries and fixed the problem for us. She sent out our memberships via post express. I couldn't thank her enough, she came through with flying colours.

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

Who the heck is this Fullfilment Company, if all Vic clubs are invoved with this then the Afl should of let the members or the public about the change.I just can't believe this, there is an old saying, 'If it aint broken why try and fix it.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

For all of you who have had responses to your enquiries good for you but I have sent three polite e-mails in the past ten days and got ZERO response.

So on Thursday morning I went to the club. I explained my problem and was told that there was nothing that they could do and that I would have to go to the tent and line up with everyone else on Saturday pre-game.

I explained that due to a family commitment I will not be able to get to the ground until half time. A phone call was made "upstairs" and I was then informed that they would no longer be set up then and that they would leave my pass at Gate 2 customer service desk. I asked if that passes would also indicate my reserve seat numbers and was told yes. I asked if I could have the pass there and then and was told no.

Now what is the bet that I turn up and either my tickets are not there (2 adults and a child) or my seats are not marked or some other glitch.

SERIOUSLY not good enough and even more disappointing to hear that others get responses to their e-mails within 10 minutes or silver service home deliveries!

Oh and my address is 100% correct as I moved house and double and triple checked that they had the correct new address when I paid up in December.

Oh and they also told me that if i don't get my memberships in the mail by the week after next (so what they expect me to line up again next week) then they will re-print the memberships and re-issue them - yet for others they have already done this???

To say I am disappointed with the service I received is an understatement!

Would never have happened under David Friend that is for sure.

They have had my money (over $1000 for 3 memberships, 3 social club memberships and 3 seats) for more than 3 months.

All I want is three pieces of the correct plastic with a barcode in return.

Pathetic.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"