SOFT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintgus
Club Player

SOFT

Too many soft plaers.

i am f*#@ing ropeable

Saints for the flag 2010
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Re: SOFT

saintgus wrote:Too many soft plaers.

i am f*#@ing ropeable
They turn soft from Qrt time, I honestly don't understand it

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
SuperSaint
Club Player

It is time to go, Blake, Gehrig, Fiona & Milne. That is the cold hard truth. Will never go anywhere with these 4 in the team.

Buckets
SS Life Member

They remind me of the team in 99 when Timid was coaching us! Where has the intensity and heart gone!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

SuperSaint wrote:
It is time to go, Blake, Gehrig, Fiona & Milne. That is the cold hard truth. Will never go anywhere with these 4 in the team.

Agreed 100%

devildude

SuperSaint wrote:It is time to go, Blake, Gehrig, Fiona & Milne. That is the cold hard truth. Will never go anywhere with these 4 in the team.
Xavier Clarke: League's biggest wimp. Cant take a hit. never gets up after a clash. Whinge whinge f@#$!n whinge. No heart.

Add him to your list.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

devildude your avatar is way to big, forum rules have it that is can be no bigger than 105 x 105

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i've seen marshmellows harder than us.....

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
happy feet
Club Player

Strength

Our upper body strength seems very weak. We cannot tackle. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic... :cry:

Bring back Troy Shwarze!

IMO These players give a sufficient effort and you can't ask too much more of them:
Clint Jones, Nick Riewoldt, Luke Ball, Adam Schneider, Shane Birss, Lenny Hayes, Leigh Montagna, Robert Harvey, Sam Fisher.
---Many, if not all, could improve in other areas but at least they put in some effort.

IMO These players - some of whom should be our best players - just aren't tough/consistent enough:

led by [b]Xavier Clarke[/b], [b]Nick Dal Santo [/b]

Max Hudghton, Brendon Goddard
Jason Gram, , Sam Gilbert Jason Blake
Fraser Gehrig, Justin Koschitzke, Stephen Milne
Steven King, , Leigh Fisher, Matt Maguire, [b]Aaron Fiora[/b],
Charlie Gardiner,

A few of those are questionable and i've prob been a bit hard on but we're not after mediocrity!!

Dal put on the most disgraceful performance I have ever seen an A grade or even B grade player present. No guts! no pride! no determination! i put my money on him to win the brownlow and right now im not even sure he'll make our 22 next week.
Last edited by Bring back Troy Shwarze! on Sat 12 Apr 2008 7:15pm, edited 2 times in total.

esaint66
SS Life Member

The_Dud wrote:i've seen marshmellows harder than us.....

I'm suprised sheedy hasnt come out and called us marshmallows and unlike the roos supporters i wont be throwing marshmallows at him ..... i will most liekly be applauding him.

Ross lyons has to drop players like dal and gehrig to send a message to the team that you are replaceable around the joint. I dont think he has the balls though :x :roll:

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Bring back Troy Shwarze! wrote:IMO These players give a sufficient effort and you can't ask too much more of them:
Clint Jones, Nick Riewoldt, Luke Ball, Adam Schneider, Shane Birss, Lenny Hayes, Leigh Montagna, Robert Harvey, Sam Fisher.
---Many, if not all, could improve in other areas but at least they put in some effort.

IMO These players - some of whom should be our best players - just aren't tough/consistent enough:

led by Xavier Clarke, Nick Dal Santo

Steven King, , Leigh Fisher, Matt Maguire, Aaron Fiora,
Charlie Gardiner,

A few of those are questionable and i've prob been a bit hard on but we're not after mediocrity!!
I think Steven King is getting a raw deal there

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Dal was good today, couldn't have done much more

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Bring back Troy Shwarze! wrote:

Charlie Gardiner,

Dal put on the most disgraceful performance I have ever seen an A grade or even B grade player present. No guts! no pride! no determination!
Kozi not tough enough?. he flies around with complete disregard for himself. Inconsistent....maybe.
fiora gilbert gram milne need to start doing something now or p*ss off and get fit/confidence/whatever it is.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

SuperSaint wrote:It is time to go, Blake, Gehrig, Fiona & Milne. That is the cold hard truth. Will never go anywhere with these 4 in the team.
I don't agree with Milne or Fiora

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Bring back Troy Shwarze!

[quote="The_Dud"]Dal was good today, couldn't have done much more[/quote]

The Dud, i'm not sure which game you were at today mate and i dont mean to offend your opinion but dal has never been more dissapointing n stats speak for themselves:
dal had 7 kicks 11 h/bs and missed an easy shot.
Ling was tagging him n managed to get 28 ds and a goal.
if thats good from dal then id hate to see him on a day you think he has played poorly!!!!

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:Dal was good today, couldn't have done much more
The Dud, i'm not sure which game you were at today mate and i dont mean to offend your opinion but dal has never been more dissapointing n stats speak for themselves:
if thats good from dal then id hate to see him on a day you think he has played poorly!!!!
did you watch the game - or do you just go by the stats

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:Dal was good today, couldn't have done much more
go back thru the books and tell me how the rest of Ling's opponet have gone.....

18 disposals and some good tough in and under play (which is what everyone wanted) against arguably the best tagger in the league, i'd say he's earn't his spot :roll:

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Fiora was a joke today.... He constantly lets himself down.. His real problem is he has not second effort..

GTrain struggled, but he is not the problem, nor is milne.. cant blame forwards on days like today.. Blake is not up to it, as usual... No point in going down that road... Its not that he is soft, quite the opposite, just an all round shyte player..

X is a shocking decision maker, and as much as it would irritate the majority on here, I'd prefer to see his brother given his role as a wing/HFF, in attacking positions, and X in the 2's... Not sure why Raph has been thrown to the wolves in defence...

Poor signs today..

Disagree with Dud.. Dal was very poor today, to the extent that the bloke suppost to stop him was close to BOG in his own right, due to his ball-winning..

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

fiora has been s*** from the get go. A positive here or there, then goes missing for a half. Anyway, YES , the team overall = SOFT!

Shades
Club Player

Bring back Troy Shwarze! wrote:IMO These players give a sufficient effort and you can't ask too much more of them:

Charlie Gardiner,

Dal put on the most disgraceful performance I have ever seen an A grade or even B grade player present. No guts! no pride! no determination! i put my money on him to win the brownlow and right now im not even sure he'll make our 22 next week.

ur a fag dude

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

devildude wrote:
Xavier Clarke: League's biggest wimp. Cant take a hit. never gets up after a clash. Whinge whinge f@#$!n whinge. No heart.

Add him to your list.
Can someone create a program that filters through all the pathetic rats within this forum and restrict them from posting.

I would prefer not to read blatant crap like above.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

amen to that....

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Shady wrote:

Charlie Gardiner,

ur a fag dude
Agree.

Especially from a poster going by the username; Bring Back Troy Shwarze

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Milne - was actually TRYING all night, HE WAS IN EVERY CONTEST! up the ground, helped out in a few goals Kicked a few himself I am a fan, and think he should be always in that team,

but Fiora,
Gilbert,
Blake,

shouldnt