Ready for Sunday?????? OH YESSSSSS!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Brisbane Lions result?..history. Time to prepare for the game next Sunday against the Dees :evil: There's no time for whingeing about what may (or may NOT :wink: ) happen in September. There's a match to be played and won. Stick with the club folks!!!!! Players and coaches will come and go the club needs us to focus on the next game.
See you all on Sundee (bring your best cheering voices! :D )

Regards as ever

Dave :D

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Sainter_Boy
Club Player

Sainter_Dad here:

We will be there with bells on - (not literally - but we will definitely bring our cheering voice)

Jigging - you are on the 50mt ARC at the Lockett end aren't you - If so - look up to level 2 and my son and I will be pounding on the railing!!!!!!

Not too confident of the result - but we will be yelling ourselves hoarse trying to will the boys on to a percentage booster!!!!!

Carn' the Sainters!!!!
Last edited by Sainter_Boy on Mon 26 May 2008 9:42am, edited 1 time in total.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:D Thats the spirit Sainter Boy!!!!!! :D ONYA!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
not dead yet saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 rounds of footy to play yet!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SAINTS! GO SAINTS!!!!!!! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Jiggster, was that you on SEn (hungry 4 Sport) this morning?

If so, well spoken! :)

Sainter_Boy
Club Player

What was said - Am dying for other Sainter Supporters to stand up and be counted!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Boy wrote:What was said - Am dying for other Sainter Supporters to stand up and be counted!
Pretty much what Jiggster has been posting yesterday/today about supporting the Club.

Sainter_Boy
Club Player

Cool - then look over to Aisle 18 on Sunday - Level 1 - The Jiggster - Level 2 Sainter_Boy and Dad. Us on level 2 will have no voce at the end of the battle!!!

WIN - lose or draw!!!!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

YUP! It was me on SEN this morning. Just felt that I had to give an answer of SOME sort to all the doom merchants out there.
I was going to say to Smith (but got cut-off) that I took no notice of the media when they had us winning the flag in pre-season predictions (that are worth not a lot in my humble) equally I take no notice when they have us down as "finished" (with 13 rounds of footy to play :shock: )
What I DONT wish to hear are the "mad , passionate sainters" who call talkback radio and proceed to give comfort and credence to our opponents and those in the media who hate us..wont do it! never have..never will! THAT does not mean I tolerate mediocrity or failure easily, its just that I reckon at times like this what is needed above all is Strong nerve and cool heads. I went through it all in 2000/01/02 and its not a new feeling to me..I got over it then and will do so again!!!
I suggest that anyone who is ringing SEN considers what they say before opening their gobs!
Sermon ended! GO SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Why don't you all rock up to Livewire before the game? We can then cure ALL the ills of StKFC................................................And ...............

The Jiggingsaint is buying the drinks :lol: :wink: !!

wolfpup
Club Player

Re: Ready for Sunday?????? OH YESSSSSS!

thejiggingsaint wrote:Brisbane Lions result?..history. Time to prepare for the game next Sunday against the Dees :evil: There's no time for whingeing about what may (or may NOT :wink: ) happen in September. There's a match to be played and won. Stick with the club folks!!!!! Players and coaches will come and go the club needs us to focus on the next game.

Regards as ever

Definetly coming along and bringing along my 18 month old daughter to her first game. I hope she enjoys it!

Go Saints!

megs4#31
Club Player

i'll be there with bells on. coming to my only game for the year all the way from Tom Price. All 4,299 k's (by road which im NOT travelling) better be worth it boys. im gonna freeze just to see them play.

thats dedication, they better show dedication. else i'll be almightly disappointed in the them.

Go saints, 2009 is our year!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

wolfpup wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:Brisbane Lions result?..history. Time to prepare for the game next Sunday against the Dees :evil: There's no time for whingeing about what may (or may NOT :wink: ) happen in September. There's a match to be played and won. Stick with the club folks!!!!! Players and coaches will come and go the club needs us to focus on the next game.

Regards as ever

Definetly coming along and bringing along my 18 month old daughter to her first game. I hope she enjoys it!

Go Saints!
Your game bringing the littlie......my suggestion: don't bother taking her to a place that has no play equipment, grass or anywhere to run around (ie AFL matches).....consider taking her to see the Scorpions as I did with my 20 month old and 3.5 year old girls, they loved playing on the vast grassy areas at Port (similar surrounds at Casey I'd assume!).

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Love your work Jiggster!!!

Lots and lots of you have bandied the word "soft" around in the last 24 hrs in relation to some of our players.. Dont you think it would be just a touch hypocritical for same people to suddenly find lawns to mow or camping trips to be had when the going gets tough??

My friends, finding reasons not to go to games when the team arent playing well is SOFT!!!!!! Ask yourself this if you arent going Sunday..

Would you be going if we were 9-0 right now???

..and if so...

Have I called a players mental toughness into question, yet cant find the mental toughness myself to support ..yes SUPPORT the team when the chips are down?

In short...anyone who finds the time to pot players courage on here, yet squibs the contest of actually turning up to games and providing some vocal support when the guys need it most..on the grounds of "Oh why should I watch them when they play that sort or rubbish"....heres a Newsflash

YOU.ARE.SOFT!!!!

There...hurt a bit did it?? Good..now bloody well turn up on Sunday and be a SUPPORTER not a fan!!!!!!!!!

PS. Yes RL called some of players soft..but he's qualified to, hes played AFL Football. AFAIK noone on this Forum has..if I'm wrong please feel free to identify yourself :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:YUP! It was me on SEN this morning. Just felt that I had to give an answer of SOME sort to all the doom merchants out there.
you are becoming a regular Jigster- heard you the other day too- good on you

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Yes and Dave was on the run home too on Sen, what a groupie :wink:

Before Im 85