Sainter Boy you champ!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:D LOVE the posts me owld tater!!!! Definitely no time to be hiding away!
I was given the lead from my daughter on monday morning when she came 'round to the jigging homestead for our morning tea, She was wearing her scarf!! So I wore mine!
This is NO TIME to be ringing in to talkback simply to bag the club and coach (giving comfort to our opponents)
Its just my opinion, but I think our best efforts are required when the going gets tough, if thats "naive" or "blindly loyal" then I plead guilty!!!!
I dont ADMIT to being an incurable optimist...I PROCLAIM it proudly!!!!
By gum, folks like the MW and Sainterboy and all my pals on this forum are who I want to be standing with, shoulder-to-shoulder when the going gets even harder. DONT accept mediocrity! HAVE an opinion, but for goodness sake, please remember to stick together and be with our club NOW!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
GrumpyOne

Re: Sainter Boy you champ!!!!!

thejiggingsaint wrote::D LOVE the posts me owld tater!!!! Definitely no time to be hiding away!
I was given the lead from my daughter on monday morning when she came 'round to the jigging homestead for our morning tea, She was wearing her scarf!! So I wore mine!
This is NO TIME to be ringing in to talkback simply to bag the club and coach (giving comfort to our opponents)
Its just my opinion, but I think our best efforts are required when the going gets tough, if thats "naive" or "blindly loyal" then I plead guilty!!!!
I dont ADMIT to being an incurable optimist...I PROCLAIM it proudly!!!!
By gum, folks like the MW and Sainterboy and all my pals on this forum are who I want to be standing with, shoulder-to-shoulder when the going gets even harder. DONT accept mediocrity! HAVE an opinion, but for goodness sake, please remember to stick together and be with our club NOW!!!!
A truly positive post from a true supporter.

I am going to email the club and request.... no, DEMAND..... that The Jigster is appointed the official club motivational poster.

Your blood's worth bottling Jigster. :D

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Hey Dave...heard your dulcet tones on KB'S program on Monday. :)

You are a true Saint mate and I hope to see you jigging at the dome [and livewire]very soon.

And I haven't forgotton its my shout :wink:

Very pleasd I played a part in creating a saintsational legend....

The jigster 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: Patrick me boy!!!! You're not gonna believe this, but not content to give me 'flu, Saints defeats :cry: (and various other aches and pains) the fates have bestowed upon me the precious :roll: :shock: ( :?: :!: ) gift of GOUT!!!!!!! Do NOT laugh!!! :wink: So your shout I'm afraid will be ..God I can't bring meself to say it.....Mineral water :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by thejiggingsaint on Wed 28 May 2008 5:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sainter Boy you champ!!!!!

thejiggingsaint wrote::lol: Patrick me boy!!!! You're not gonna believe this, but not content to give me 'flu, (Saints defeats :cry: ) the fates have bestowed upon me the precious :roll: :shock: ( :?: :!: ) gift of GOUT!!!!!!! Do NOT laugh!!! :wink: So your shout I'm afraid will be ..God I can't bring meself to say it.....Mineral water :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry to hear than Dave...tis but a temporary setback..

A livewire frothy awaits you post recovery...

cheers :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Its a date me owld pal, me owld beauty!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sainter_Boy
Club Player

Jigster - thanks - just trying to do my part!

If we could all be just a little more positive and bring the passion that is shown here to the games - well maybe the boys could hear us and lift a peg or two when they need to!

Look up and smile as Sainter_Boy and Sainter_Dad pound on the rails at least 25 times to celebrate the big sticks!!!!!!!

we ARE all the MIGHTY SAINTS

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Yep Jiggster i agree wholeheartedly with your post.

I still wear my scarf to uni, much to the delight of one lady who screamed come on sainters to me. So i wouldn't say all faith has disappeared. Some die-hard fans will stay on board!!

Go saints in '09!
The Peanut
Club Player

Well done Jigster, Sainter Boy and others

The problem for some of us damaged St Kilda souls is we sometimes believe that we must keep the club accountable and show them the way when the future looks gloomy, and it helps me personally to let off steam – it’s always been the same for many of us, it’s just that our thoughts and emotions are performed on the internet instead of the pub.

Of-course the extreme alternative could be allowing the club to become a placid bunch and just roll along at their own pace forever with no-one worrying too much whether we win or lose – we all still pay for our memberships, buy the products and turn up at match day and shout our heads off, even if we're getting slaughtered.

It’s hard to get the balance right for some of us, but your optimism and die-hard support is always appreciated.

‘Go Saints’ and let’s make an effort to be proud and loud this Sunday.