Contested Ball

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintgus
Club Player

Contested Ball

I know we often say it but i went to the game tonight and it stood out unbelievably how we just cannot win the ball out of a contest. Literally every time there was a pack sydney came out with it. We just seem to have noone to give it out to and noone is hard enough or prepared to go in and scrap for the ball.

Saints for the flag 2010
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Contested Ball

saintgus wrote:I know we often say it but i went to the game tonight and it stood out unbelievably how we just cannot win the ball out of a contest. Literally every time there was a pack sydney came out with it. We just seem to have noone to give it out to and noone is hard enough or prepared to go in and scrap for the ball.
You serious mate?

Ask Maverick or Jeff or any other clown its all "game plan" and sack the coach stuff..... :wink: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Teflon - it is the coaches fault for dropping 2 inside midfielders (Birss and Armitage) for an SCG match where it is crucial to win the pack contests.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
saintgus wrote:I know we often say it but i went to the game tonight and it stood out unbelievably how we just cannot win the ball out of a contest. Literally every time there was a pack sydney came out with it. We just seem to have noone to give it out to and noone is hard enough or prepared to go in and scrap for the ball.
You serious mate?

Ask Maverick or Jeff or any other clown its all "game plan" and sack the coach stuff..... :wink: :lol:
Its easy tell us what this coach does better than Gt.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:Teflon - it is the coaches fault for dropping 2 inside midfielders (Birss and Armitage) for an SCG match where it is crucial to win the pack contests.
yep thats its. IF wed have had Armo/Birss we'd have smashed sydney tonight..

Hangon....we had em last week also.....guess what? LOST CONTESTED BALL......see a trend yet?

“Yeah….nah””
battye
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
You serious mate?

Its easy tell us what this coach does better than Gt.
RL is better at losing, I will give him that one.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD