players out for next week...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well if Gardiner and Dempster are injured then they will be out and it maybe time to give Blake a rest. I wouldnt drop Milne but Schneider may have to go.

Out Gardiner Dempster if injured Blake Schneider

Ins Mc Evoy Allen or Kosi if fit Kosi Armo Birss
what would you do with roo, obviously whats happening is not working. I suggest CHB to get him back into form, take some pressure off him being the sole target and release chips into a running midfield rebounding role?
I am not sure why but I would still keep Roo forward because i am not sure anyone who may replace will do better. To be honest I dont care where they play at the moment.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

I'll probably get mobbed for this....

Montagna has to be dropped. He needs to get 30 touches at casey for a couple of weeks. He has shown nothing all year, but has avoided the axe because there's always been enough players worse than him. But i'd probably expect wholesale changes this week, so start reading the vfl record to learn some names joey..

In: Kosi, Ferguson, Howard, Armitage, Birss
Out: M Gardiner, Blake, Montagna, Dempster, Schneider

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I'd like to see Roo played in the backline for a few weeks to help him get his mojo back...who knows...he may turn out to be a better backman than he is a forward and at the moment that wouldn't take much......

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
spert
Saintsational Legend

Whoever is busting their gut in Casey and playing well, should be considered. I think Montagna, Milne, Shnieder need a spell in the Scorps and they provide nothing at the moment. If Lyon is true to his word about blooding new players, then Howard, Armo, McEvoy should get a run against Freo next week...Rix is no champion, but he at least gives his all.