Where's the Harbour City Saints function?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lendog heaven
Club Player

Where's the Harbour City Saints function?

useless email from the club 12/6 did not give the location - nothing on the website - does anyone of influence at the club ever look at the crappy, out of date info on both websites? Saintscentral has a headline today 13/6 of a preview of the bulldogs match - give me a break!

Tramps like us.............
saintluke
Club Player

I believe its at the Forum in Fox Studios behind the SCG. It was held there two years ago the last time we played at the SCG.

Here's a link to the venue..
http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/venue.aspx?id=7082

Both the pre-match and post-match functions will be held there.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

The club's attempts to stay 'ahead of the curve' in website and multimedia continue to be laughable. Saintscentral is just full of cliche-ridden videos and news I can get elsewhere.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:The club's attempts to stay 'ahead of the curve' in website and multimedia continue to be laughable. Saintscentral is just full of cliche-ridden videos and news I can get elsewhere.
hopefully westofmoorabbin will come back online soon honestly the best saints website on the web

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
evertonfc wrote:The club's attempts to stay 'ahead of the curve' in website and multimedia continue to be laughable. Saintscentral is just full of cliche-ridden videos and news I can get elsewhere.
hopefully westofmoorabbin will come back online soon honestly the best saints website on the web
Damn straight...

If it doesn't, whenever someone with webdesign skills wants to help me build a St Kilda version of www.toffeeweb.com let me know.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

all the sites are shite except WOM......and when i do finally find out about WOM its closed for repairs.
im sure peanut will have the best saints site up and running again in no time.

whoever does the other sites (the club?) is friggin useless.
slow
boring
old news
no updates to injury lists
etc
etc
find more info on here than anywhere. 8-)

lendog heaven
Club Player

thanks saintluke!

Tramps like us.............
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

did anyone go? who spoke?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I attended the after game funciton with four friends and I'd be interested in the opinions of others who also attended, but for what it's worth here goes:
Considering the result not many Saints fans attended in comparison to the function after the victory against the Swans 2 years ago.
Rhys Muldoon, well known comic, "Play School" presenter and Saints fan was the MC. Whilst waiting for the team he interviewed Kosi, Ferguson, Fiora and then the team turned up without Ross Lyon and any of the coaching panel.
Judging by the body language it was clear not many were very happy to be there, and I understand their reluctance. However, Saints fans had turned up for photos and autographs and some players were more than happy to oblige. Some were not, and made no effort to move closer to the fans and chose to hide in the shadows and check their mobile phones. And memo to Rooey, you are the captain, you are the one who fans come to see and mix with, so stop hiding at the back of the group, not venturing near the fans and appearing somewhat reluctant to be interviewed by Rhys Muldoon which just reinforced my opinion all is not well with the team and it was somewhat disappointing. Once the interview was over Rooey did start to mix with the fans, but still as captain he needs to lift his head both off and on the field and lead the way with his team-mates in regards to their demeanour.
I'd like to compliment Jason Blake for his attitude during the whole function, especially when Robert Harvey was up on stage. He stopped and looked up as Harves spoke and appeared genuinely interested in what Harvs had to say. So good for you Blakey.
Anyone who attended the function please feel free to agree or disagree.

saint-stevos

good review, pity to see such a poor showing by our leaders. '

rooey should not be a leader - plain and simple.

ross will be no great loss

nor will our board!!