Archie Fraser has to go, he is an embarrasment...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:i've spoken, repeat, spoken to three current CEO's of AFL clubs who have all had a direct involvement in the strategic planning and running of club functions.

Name them - No let me guess - Brian Cook, Greg Swann, Peter Jackson -
you might even get over to Eagles and have a quiet ale with Trevor Nisbett However more than likely with Graeme Richmond, Ian Drake & Chas Brownlow in your dreams :D
chas is a good bloke...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
derby Street
Club Player

Fabulous Phil - still waiting for you to name your 3 CEO mates from the other AFL Clubs :D

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:Fabulous Phil - still waiting for you to name your 3 CEO mates from the other AFL Clubs :D
He is probably on a corner somewhere with Bernard Shakey yelling at people.

philip
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:Phillip for you to have any credibility with members of this forum that may not be familiar with your status to the St Kilda football club you should post a complete profile and any history you may have with the club.
Thank you for your advice. Those who have been around know me and know that the information I give is credible. Ultimately though, it is a personal choice to believe or not.

At least you all know my name rather than hide behind a pseudonym such as cairnsman. People have also met me at the GW at saintsational meetings and I was one of the first people helping out Ben and Steve set up the Moorabbin wing and have got to know Michael, Tom and Simon and many others.
Cairnsman wrote:You should go even further and detail the issues you say are symptomatic with the AF management style. You should detail the reasons or events for which AFL executives laugh at, or even better provide some names also if you dare.
i've already detailed other issues on AF in this thread and others, James Van Beek and the Frankston redevelopment are just two. given your level of attack on my 'claims' if you think I will reveal names on such a public forum you are kidding yourself. For heavens sake, have you heard of protecting your source??? And it has nothing to do with being dared or man enough to stand by my allegations, I do, and happy to be judged on everything.

Remember, if you do a post search I already queried AF's role in the club before this latest embarrasing incident and am using this to further support my contention.
Cairnsman wrote:If you can't do any of the above I would request that the Mods delete this thread and you be given a ban because it is crap like this that is just plain gutless cyber sniping and you clearly do not have the clubs interests at heart.
the only gutless sniping on this forum is your personal flaming and attacking another posters contribution. my clubs interests can not be questioned but ultimately everybody is responsible for their own actions.

and i stand by mine.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
philip
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:who laughs at him???

simple question

name names...
simple answer

i will protect my sources at all costs.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
philip
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:I've heard that Phillip can't go to sleep without a night light. Seriously though, the tone of the OP is mostly hysterical cyber sniping by somebody that doesn't have the guts to list his facts, instead preferring to hide behind a keyboard and beat up a storm in a tea cup.
again the only one sniping in this thread is you. i've not questioned integrity, i've not questioned people's motives and i've certainly not attacked anyone to the depths of personal attack to which you have undertaken in this post. what i have done is question the professionalism and the capability of our existing CEO.

philip

philip
Club Player

derby Street wrote:Fabulous Phil - still waiting for you to name your 3 CEO mates from the other AFL Clubs :D
stand by my statement, stand by my actions, stand by my decision to protect my sources.

call me on it if you wish, but your position and analysis is wrong.

would love to say thank you to you for your post but don't know your name to be able to do it.

philip

philip
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:
He is probably on a corner somewhere with Bernard Shakey yelling at people.
Sorry if I don't sit on here day and night waiting for your insulting and personally attacking posts to respond to.

Would love to know what you contribute to the forum given you are attacking me for providing information few would have access to. Care to tell me and everyone else?

philip

GrumpyOne

Is five successive posts on one subject from the same poster a record in this forum? Where's Bruce McAvaney where you need him.

philip
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:Is five successive posts on one subject from the same poster a record in this forum? Where's Bruce McAvaney where you need him.
i'm happy to post only one, but when I'm being criticised for having a life and not being on line to respond to every question/response to my original post I will do it when I log back in.

All you read were my responses to different queries. I don't want to be accussed of not replying.

philip

Red
Club Player

Philip, what is your relationship with regards to the club?

derby Street
Club Player

philip wrote:
stand by my statement, stand by my actions, stand by my decision to protect my sources.

call me on it if you wish, but your position and analysis is wrong.

would love to say thank you to you for your post but don't know your name to be able to do it.

philip
Sorry Fab - can't disclose as I am protecting my sources , repeat protecting my sources! :lol:

markp
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:who laughs at him???

simple question

name names...
simple answer

i will protect my sources at all costs.

philip

Deep throat?

Neil Roberts Club Luncheongate?

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote: Thank you for your advice. Those who have been around know me and know that the information I give is credible. Ultimately though, it is a personal choice to believe or not.

At least you all know my name rather than hide behind a pseudonym such as cairnsman. People have also met me at the GW at saintsational meetings and I was one of the first people helping out Ben and Steve set up the Moorabbin wing and have got to know Michael, Tom and Simon and many others.
Credibility Phillip. You have none.
philip wrote: i've already detailed other issues on AF in this thread and others, James Van Beek and the Frankston redevelopment are just two. given your level of attack on my 'claims' if you think I will reveal names on such a public forum you are kidding yourself. For heavens sake, have you heard of protecting your source??? And it has nothing to do with being dared or man enough to stand by my allegations, I do, and happy to be judged on everything.

Remember, if you do a post search I already queried AF's role in the club before this latest embarrasing incident and am using this to further support my contention.
You’ve got nothing have you Phillip. If anything I’d say all you’ve got is some second hand information from some bitter and twisted units somehow associated with the club that are talking out of school.
philip wrote: the only gutless sniping on this forum is your personal flaming and attacking another posters contribution. my clubs interests can not be questioned but ultimately everybody is responsible for their own actions.

and i stand by mine.

philip
Phillip you are contradicting yourself. Your posts about AF are an attack on the man behind the play. Insinuations, suggestions and questions of competency are snide character assassinations and are much different to me directly calling you gutless. Give Archie a call and request a meeting so you can discuss your executive management credentials. Tell him you know Ben, Steve, Michael, Tom and Simon, Sue, Mary and Polly put the kettle on.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

choose whether to believe Phil or not based on what he says...

Philip (who i don't know personally) naming 3 sources that i can't verify will not add/lose credibility from his argument

Richter
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote:choose whether to believe Phil or not based on what he says...

Philip (who i don't know personally) naming 3 sources that i can't verify will not add/lose credibility from his argument
Agree skeptic. I personally have no information that tells me about AF's performance either way; I'd rather give him the benefit of my ignorance and presume he is doing a good job.

That said I thank philip for giving some of his inside info, which as I said, I have zero access to otherwise. Pretty obvious to anyone with a grain of nous why he can't reveal his source (btw "Neil Roberts Club Luncheongate" - love it markp!). And classy repsonses from you philip to the obvious baiting and insults. (This from someone who would prefer your info NOT to be true).

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
saintboy
Club Player

hear hear :roll:

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
philip
Club Player

just in case you missed today's article in the Australian...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 22,00.html

it seems that our board is finally starting to get its head around some serious internal problems and dealing with the final remnant of RB's reign...

philip

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Thanks philip...not often you have to go to the Oz for your footy stories eh?

I look forward to Hutchy breathlessly breaking his big scoop tomorrow night :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
RedWhiteBlack
Club Player

Phillip - you clearly have a personal vendetta against Archie to dig up a 6-week old thread to continue talking your complete and utter crap. Let it go...

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

And he's not the only senior management position under fire, from what my whispers tell me....

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:And he's not the only senior management position under fire, from what my whispers tell me....
Do tell then!

saint4life
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

RedWhiteBlack wrote:Phillip - you clearly have a personal vendetta against Archie to dig up a 6-week old thread to continue talking your complete and utter crap. Let it go...
Ahhh no..he saw a very relevant article in todays paper and took the time and found the relevant thread to put it in :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:And he's not the only senior management position under fire, from what my whispers tell me....
Do tell then!
Can't but when I can, I will.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

RedWhiteBlack wrote:Phillip - you clearly have a personal vendetta against Archie to dig up a 6-week old thread to continue talking your complete and utter crap. Let it go...
It's in The Australian. Philip broke the story months ago.

It's all relevant to the original posts that he was flamed about.

I think it's totally right for him to bring it up and re-open the discussion about it.

You can choose to opt out of the conversation if you wish. You do indeed have a choice.