Fev

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

taz
Club Player

Fev

I thought it was interesting after the game how Fev went the St Kilda players esp Milne and Roo.

He seems to be very much on outer at Carlton.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Fev

taz wrote:I thought it was interesting after the game how Fev went the St Kilda players esp Milne and Roo.

See the thread in opposition forum, Big Jack has made it known Sydney have made an offer.

Before Im 85
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Wouldn't read too much into it - he's clearly a social guy.

I noted on the replay that Nathan Buckley was very critical of him for the amount of interaction with Saints players, which is a bit one dimensional. Subsequent shots showed him less 'happy' with the loss than his contact with our players first seemed. There are things that he can be criticised for, but not that. It is, in fact, a good example to youngsters.

RBnW
Club Player

Re: Fev

taz wrote:I thought it was interesting after the game how Fev went the St Kilda players esp Milne and Roo.

he's gone....Sydney bound, last night was the final straw....they will trade him and be rid of him....Rats sat him on the bench for about 10 minutes last night......Roos will swoop and Fev will be no more a Blue and they will go hard for someone......they have had enough of him......he is a lost cause and deserves to be gone.....

Our best is yet
to come......
stinger
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:Wouldn't read too much into it - he's clearly a social guy.

I noted on the replay that Nathan Buckley was very critical of him for the amount of interaction with Saints players, which is a bit one dimensional. Subsequent shots showed him less 'happy' with the loss than his contact with our players first seemed. There are things that he can be criticised for, but not that. It is, in fact, a good example to youngsters.

nah...he got less happy after that turd judd gave him a burst for talking to our players......lets face it he is a saints supporter...always was...always will be......too thick to change.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Newman
Club Player

Hard to hate the Fev. He is a character and I like the way he sometimes reacts with the cheer squads. Prefer him to win the Coleman than 'Bloody' Franklin. That would make sense that Swans are after him. They can never create a full forward of their own. Just as they swooped on Lockett and Hall they'll be looking to swoop on another ready made ff.

BakesFan
SS Life Member

stinger wrote: nah...he got less happy after that turd judd gave him a burst for talking to our players......lets face it he is a saints supporter...always was...always will be......too thick to change.....
:lol: Stinger's nailed it on all counts! 100%

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 4:04am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
Lennon
Club Player

BakesFan wrote:
stinger wrote: nah...he got less happy after that turd judd gave him a burst for talking to our players......lets face it he is a saints supporter...always was...always will be......too thick to change.....
Beat me to it. :lol:

I'd love Fev at the Saints.

mick13
Club Player

Would you give up Kosi and a second rounder for him?

Wont happen, so why bother thinking about it.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I think I heard somewhere that Fev was once a member of OUR cheersquad. Can someone connected with the CS confirm whether this is true or not? !!

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Fev was begging the saints players get a position in our team for 09 as he never wants to play on Maxy again. :wink: :wink: :lol:

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote:
BakesFan wrote:
Beat me to it. :lol:

I'd love Fev at the Saints.
would love it and we would be a fair chance he would come to us before any body i would think considering he used to go for us cant see him staying at carlscum next year,

St.Kenny
Club Player

Shows how Anglified our game is when Robert Walls berates him for thinkin its a 'hug fest'.
The poor guys only crime is being Italian and openly expressive. Milne is expressive too so know wonder they get on. Some commentators are real 'wowsers' and should do 'more research' on the footballers themselves before casting judgement !!!

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...