A Call to Fans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

even the na sayers in the reserved seats behind me who generally find one saint to bag ( yes Saints members obviously) managed to join in the chanting during those lat two quarters.

great noise all.

GO Sainterssssssssssssssssssssssss

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Ball_Breaker
Club Player

*BaLLy iS BeST* wrote:what was going on with that group behind aisle 38? could hear them chanting but couldnt understand anything they said. and in the 3rd and last quarter noticed that members area stand up and (abuse?) them...

ahhh i loved it. hawthorn were so damn cocky too. BEST. :D
havnt been this happy after a win in ages.
I sit in aisle 36 right on the fence and the majority of them were right behind us. They have these little songs for all their fave players eg (to the tune of All You Need Is Love by the Beatles) - All you need is Rough da dad da da daaa etc. For Williams they had some Christmas Carol thing going. Anyway, they were pretty quiet after half time. No doubt the Saints fans in my area (including myself) were noisier than they have been for a long time.

Lost in the St. Kilderness
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:Was in amongst a massive Hawk crowd on Axcess 1 - my god they are horrible - repulsive in the 2nd quarter becoming quite obnoxious leaning toward "deserving of a belting" with comments about Roo and the Great Man.
Hawks fans up in level 3 where I was were actually quite good. I actually thought that they were probably the easiest supporters to get along with, actually having a chat with a few of them.

Then there was this hawks supporter, vocal all night and rubbishing the umpires at every opportunity. Didn't seem pleased at half time even though they were up by a few goals.

By half way through the last quarter, he threw his scarf and beanie into the crowd, sat and watched until the end. The bloke who picked up the scarf he threw, offered it back to him and he refused. Apparently he had come over from adelaide a few times to see them play, and they have lost every time. Looks like they've lost a supporter.
i have never seen someone say 'actually' so many times in such little writing. :lol:

the noise was awesome tonight, the cheer squad was erupting :D
lets hope we can keep the noise up for next week to shove it in the wce fans faces!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I was sitting in the reserved seats area near that group of Hawthorn supporters standing in Aisle 39 and at one stage one our supporters was singled out by the po-leece when he bit back at the group of tosser Hawthorn supproters behind them. I would think that every time Hawthorn plays at the Dome they chose to stand there and antagonise the home team supporters whether it be us or another team.
It's pretty pathetica they to stand in what is actually a disabled access area and no-one least of all the aisle attendents police the polciy and keep them away from there. Once again the aisle attendents left at the 7 minute mark of the last quarter. At the 8 minute mark we had the Hawthorn interlopers sitting behind us.
Thank goodness we ended up thrashing the Hawks, as the look on their faces as their Mayblooms started to fold was priceless.