Foxtel - Football advertisement featuring Saints!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Foxtel - Football advertisement featuring Saints!

Has anyone noticed the foxtel advertisement that plays before the footy show / footy classified, that ends with a highlight of a saints match and Kosi kicking a goal to the excitement of the others sitting on the bench...

The last few weeks I have found this quite appropriate and inspiring, it always crosses my mind that that is EXACTLY what needs to happen this finals series...

KOSI, I believe in you!

Bring on September...

Raven
Club Player

The bench excitement you mentioned, I saw the actual proper footage of that the other day, I'm fairly sure it was during the NAB Cup this year in our close one against the Dons.

I always notice and love how passionate Roo looks in that clip (when you see it on Foxtel) but I was surprised to see they are actually shouting "BALL!" because when watching the clip in silence it looks like they’re just cheering in excitement. It's hard to tell when you don't have the sound.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

I'm sure this is the clip from Armo's "stacks-on" tackle and match winning goal in the NAB cup vs. the Bombers.