Harvey & Scarlett

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barneyboyz
Club Player

boneless23 wrote:Lovely touch between Harves and Scarlett???? Bruce you are an idiot
Don't start me on that prick (Bruce), I swear I won't listen to his crap again

Harves was outplayed as much as anyone today and he hurt real bad, but as bad as it was, I thought our guys never gave up and for mine that's all I ask for, never, ever give up

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
SainterX
Club Player

Maybe Scarlett got all wound up cause Harvs told him wrestling is not real :P

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
barneyboyz
Club Player

SainterX wrote:Maybe Scarlett got all wound up cause Harvs told him wrestling is not real :P
What do you mean by that mate? of course wrestling is real, how dare you :lol:

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
BallBanger
Club Player

rogerwa wrote:whats the problem with you primma donna saints supporters

its finals ...every word every deed every action is for keeps

scarlett or whoever has every right to slag off at whoever they like...i'm sure the week after the g/final with a FLAG in their pocket the same player would be more than happy to discuss climate change,state of the nation, the ozone layer etc with harves or someone else in our lineup

maybe thats why we arent up to it..to many living in the world of wonderland

IF IT GETS TO HOT IN THE KITCHEN....>>>>> OFF

bulls*** U OLD FOOL....

There are boundaries you don't cross and one is don't slag off at such a champion person after the game has been won.

Scarlett up there with Libba/TonyShaw etc etc....no excuses

saints11
Club Player

The Saintsational Man wrote:Go have a read of the BF forum.

Many posters are saying the same thing.

It's widely known that Scarlett is a massive wanker and i've heard the same thing from mates.

It'll all come back down on him.

Or.....maybe ill find him down at a Geelong pub one day and I'll shirt front the prick in a way that would make Plugger proud.

SCARLETT YOU ARE A WANKER.
well that's obvious :D

older saint
SS Life Member

what is the BF forum?

doristhesaint
Club Player

Have not seen the incident on t.v.

I live down with the handbaggers and some people who have had dealings with scarlett all say he is a complete toss

StSteven
Club Player

Think you will find Scarlet was not impressed with the tackle on Prismall after he did his knee.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:Think you will find Scarlet was not impressed with the tackle on Prismall after he did his knee.

Pretty sure that would have nothing to do with it.

bergsone
SS Life Member

StSteven wrote:Think you will find Scarlet was not impressed with the tackle on Prismall after he did his knee.
If thats the case ,maybe Harves should have asked if he was allright ,before he layed the tackle.If thats his bitch,grow up

derby Street
Club Player

Roger you usually talk sense - but I suggest you are way off the mark and probably had one to many shandys at the function today. Disappointed if that's the way you would behave (or others) but each to their own. Humility doesn't hurt anyone - what did Scarlett have to prove - surely the result would have been enough, I know it would have been for me.

Ali92
Club Player

Harvey was in the action a fair bit of the game- to pick one isolated incident like the tackle on Prismal is pure speculation and guessing. Maybe someone out there who is good at lip-reading can tell what Harves said, but I'm sure he threw in an "F" word when pointing to the Dunny-Brush... :shock:

Global Warming? don't you dare question this or you'll be called a heretic...remember the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages? "the earth is flat !!!"
I thought science was all about finding the truth and asking questions...why do we all have to believe what we are told ffs ????
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Instinct......simple.

From Havey's angle, he probably though Prismall fell over.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

So Harvey is supposed to let Prismall still deliver a handball is he?

The tackle was NOT aggressive and was only to cover Prismall so he was not able to effectively dispose of the footy.

Piss poor act by Scarlett if that is the case. He's hardly worthy of even a glancing look in Harvey's direction after a game.

DOG!

esaint66
SS Life Member

White line fever cannot excuse Scarlett from this. He has slagged an opposition champion after the heat of the battle has gone.It doesn't matter what Banger did on the ground i.e Prismall, if anyone thought that was intentionaly then they should p1ss off. Should have thought before he spoke. :roll: :roll: :roll: Shouldn't we all :lol: :lol:

esaint66
SS Life Member

As Harves's close mate Nathan Burke has said 'Nothing phases him' so if some comment by some complete d1ck phases him then there has to be something wrong.

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

It's been mentioned on Footy Classified but no more details. Mooney is on later & they're going to ask him but I don't expect anything to come out on it there.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
Winmar
Club Player

Mooney just made a reference to sledging and said the two sorted it out after the game, which made the panel laugh.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:with 2 flags in his pocket who can argue with scarlett...

repeat ...its a real world & if it gets to hot .... off
Scarlett's got one flag in his pocket...and no Brownlows. Anyone can be in a team that wins a GF.

westy
Club Player

rogerwa wrote:with 2 flags in his pocket who can argue with scarlett...

repeat ...its a real world & if it gets to hot .... off
Sometimes you talk out of your arse

I'm livin' in a madhouse
crowjelly
Club Player

It's a team game Degruch. Harves would swap both his Brownlows for a flag.

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

crowjelly wrote:It's a team game Degruch. Harves would swap both his Brownlows for a flag.
True...and Scarlett's a very good part of their team, but he ain't no 26 possession average Brownlow medalist, so he's got no room to mouth off at a player like Harvs (if that in fact is what happened).

I was gonna add that you can't win a Brownlow by accident, but then I remembered that Libratore has one!

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Who seriously cares about what Scarlett thinks or says? If he has said what is rumoured, he's only shown his lack of class.

But if he said it, so what?

Never though much of him, and this incident will not affect that one way or another.

Once an idiot, always an idiot.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Harv's shows his class by refusing to comment on it after the game :-)

Im quite confident that if it was Scarlett who'd been sledged if we'd won he would have gonce screaming like a baby to the nearest journo

Its been reported that Andrew Mackie got between them and told Scarlett to pull his head in, or at least appeared to support Harv's

Yes winners are grinners but that team contains numerous cocky tools, and Scarlett is one of em.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Worsfold was remembered and still is for his actions towards Mick McGuane after a final in WA. In that instance Bluey McKenna showed his class by jumping in between them and shaking McGuanes hand.

Good on you Andrew Mackie, and Gary Ablett by the sounds of it. Your team flogged the Saints and you both sounded like you were gracious in victory.

Scarlett - this will be remembered and shows that you are just an ordinary person.

I hate to see what happend to Prismall and felt sorry for him. I would have second thoughts if Scarlett went down with a bad injury. I would still feel sorry for him but not as much as most other players. heres hoping it doesn't happen.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)