trav..what plans for sat night

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

trav..what plans for sat night

how do you want to go about it
do we decorate
do we send out emails

we had an interesting guest there on sat night...i'll give you the details next week
something you can take to the committee

St Michele
Club Player

I hope something is happening, I missed last night so am looking forward to being with everyone for another great WA saints game!!

Michele

loris
Saintsational Legend

We missed you as well St Michelle....your optimism wasn't needed last night to keep our spirits up...the team did that in spades:lol:

Enjoy yourselves at the Karalee the next weekend. Think of Helen & I possibly freezing somewhere at the MCG (gee it's hard supporting the Saints eh :lol: )...so we will gives the team an extra Karalee Western Saints cheer for you all....and hopefully some louder ones the following week at the Grannie. Stay loud, proud and passionate :P

sensaint
Club Player

Give us a wave from the MCG loris & hope you hear us yelling from the Karalee

Saint till the end.

St Michele
Club Player

I hope you and Helen have a fantastic time I am very jealous. The Social Club's Stand at the Karralee will be lonely :lol:

Don't worry you will hear us from there I am sure. We will have to have an after Grand final celebration when you get back.

Michele

St Michele
Club Player

I am bumping this in the hope that somebody replies with what is happening.

Michele

sensaint
Club Player

Hi Michele, not sure what is happening, but i'ii be there for sure, in red, black & white.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

its on at the karalee...i'll get trav to start a new heading tomorrow

trav reckons we decorate the place..if so a couple of helpers from about 4.30 would be appreciated

seeyas sat

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

ooooooookay people !!!
its on !!!!!!!!
saturday Night the Karalee Tavern all western saints member should (hopefully) be reciving an email from the club tomorrow with the details but basically its game start at 5pm so pre drinks for 4:30pm. again i cant premote the Fish and chips more they are near on the best in perth !!!

Rog i think for a Prelim we should go all out with the decorations so if anyone wants to get there early and help spread the red white and black cheer that would be great !!!

ill remember the string this time for the balloons :wink:

so lets get fired up for this guys lets rock the Karalee so loudly they hear it at the MCG !!!!

go Saints !!!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

do you want me or anyone else to bring along streamers,balloons etc etc

sensaint
Club Player

I got plenty of streamers

sensaint
Club Player

& plenty of red white & black balloons if you want

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:do you want me or anyone else to bring along streamers,balloons etc etc
ill get the balloons cause i can get the ones with the saints logo on it i think we have enough posters so if you wanna get some red black and white streamers that would be good maybe so good sticky tape and if some one could remember to bring some scissors that would be great

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

thanks mate ..if there just lying around bring em along we may as well go overboard

i'll give paul higgins (our host)a call tomorrow & let him know we plan to take over the pub for 3 or 4 hrs on sat

trav..the fish & chips do look the way to go

cant eat before a big game ,as soon as the seasons over gunna drop in & have a massive serving of fish & chips

also hear the steaks are up there with the best in town
cant forget the fish meals
what about the bloody chicken
& the sweets for those that like to pig out

stuff the footy lets just go along & pig out

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:thanks mate ..if there just lying around bring em along we may as well go overboard

i'll give paul higgins (our host)a call tomorrow & let him know we plan to take over the pub for 3 or 4 hrs on sat

trav..the fish & chips do look the way to go

cant eat before a big game ,as soon as the seasons over gunna drop in & have a massive serving of fish & chips

also hear the steaks are up there with the best in town
cant forget the fish meals
what about the bloody chicken
& the sweets for those that like to pig out

stuff the footy lets just go along & pig out
it sure is a great place for a bite to eat but this week i think its all about the footy !!!!

sensaint
Club Player

If you want me to bring anything, let me know,

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

same as last week for me guys. Working until late afternoonish. Should be there by half -time at the latest, hopefully earlier.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

sensaint wrote:If you want me to bring anything, let me know,
Yeah bring some fish and chips!

Another opportunity awaits!
loris
Saintsational Legend

I'm going to miss being with you lot this Saturday, at the very, very Saints social club bar at the Karalee...... I'm sure it will be rocking all red white and black.

But I guess some of us have to be at the MCG to be able to give the MCG some atmosphere of Western Saints passion eh? :lol:

Enjoy the night. I recommend the squid meal...or just have a bowl of Wedgies..... the chillie sour cream is great.

I bet Paul Higgins will be pleased I won't be there, he won't have to sweep up my broken champane glass :wink: :wink:

St Michele
Club Player

Loris
At least you will be fine at the MCG it is only plastic. Speaking of which I have a bottle in my cupboard that is for our grand final, i will have to dust it off and get it into the fridge. Mind you it might need replacing as may not be drinkable, has moved from Melbourne to Perth( 2 houses), to Darwin to Perth so may be a bit knocked around but will be good to shake up for a big bang!!! ( or should that be for Banger's last winning game next weekend)

Enjoy the MCG I beat it will be fantastic, you need a banner with the western saints on it so we can see you

Michele

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

good stuff Loris make sure you Teach those Vic Sainters how us Western Saints Cheer !!!!