I'M ABOUT TO THROW-UP! (GRAND FINAL)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'M ABOUT TO THROW-UP! (GRAND FINAL)

I'm surrounded by these cocky ridiculous Hawks supporters! They are gloating and saying they've got it in the bag because the Cats have no real definitive forward-line (yeah I guess that’d suck when you only lose 1 game for the season :roll: )

I can't stand either of these teams! I'm in a real spot tomorrow! I don't want the Cats with another one, and then I just couldn't stand the Hawks winning their 12th flag! Seriously I'm gonna puke! Why did this have to happen??? WTF couldn't we have gone through...or the Dogs or friggin someone else!

Tomorrow, as good as the game will be, is going to make me physically sick! :( :(

Hmmm......can anyone name a few good things that i can look out for with the team who loses?? Say a Matty Scarlett on his knees sobbing or something? :twisted:

*spew spew spew*

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
saintm
Club Player

Flashes to a very sad Jeff Kennett if Geelong is well ahead in the last quarter.

And, after just watching Channel 10 news, what is with Felicity - wasn't she a Geelong supporter not that long ago???

roo+hayes=flag
Club Player

Just hope for some big reports

Keep on rolling Harvs
mick13
Club Player

I just wanna see some biffo and a big f*** YOU to the AFL with their pussy rules and s***.

Dont care who wins. I'll be gone by half time!

Rawk on!

timtam
Club Player

You have summed it up perfectly! The only reason I would want to see the Hawks win is for Shane Crawford. Other than that, the thought of either team winning makes me want to puke!!!!

If Geeling won, it would suck for reasons mentioned previously in this thread and countless others!

If Hawthorn was to win, I could not stand to see the smug look on Brereton and Dunstalls' faces! Can't stand overrated Franklin (granted a good player but overrated all the same!)

I am in a real quandry! Might just pretend there is no Grand Final this year. Tell myself it was called off as a sign of respect to Harves due to his retirement....... :D

Don't argue with an idiot - people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

The way I see it is like this

My head says Geelong by plenty

My heart says Geelong by less than a goal as a result of a ridiculous free kick for in the back and a 50 metre awarded by McLaren. Kennett then runs onto the field and punches McLaren out. The upshot is that McLaren is forced to retire in humiliation and Kennett has to resign

Meanwhile. The media discovers that the winning goal was kicked by a Geelong player who was the 19th player on the ground due to a stuff-up with Post It notes. The upshot is that Demetriou, Geishen, Anderson and the Rules Committee are all forced to resign and the premiership is awarded to Hawthorn on a countback, so Crawford gets a premiership medal after all

I know it sounds a bit far-fetched, but this is the AFL we're talking about!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Reckon it will be a great game. Maybe the best 2 teams for a few years going against each other. Geelong by a couple of goals.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Geelong will destroy Hawthorn in the second half.

I'd love to see Crawford play in a premiership team, but it's just not going to happen.

Revenge fo 89 cats, never forget it!

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Re: I'M ABOUT TO THROW-UP! (GRAND FINAL)

[quote="
Hmmm......can anyone name a few good things that i can look out for with the team who loses?? Say a Matty Scarlett on his knees sobbing or something? :twisted:

*spew spew spew*[/quote]

35...LEGEND
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:

*spew spew spew*
I have a Hawk mate who was pretty quick to rub it in last week....just hoping to hit back with.....

Noone remembers second.........ENJOY pick 15 :twisted: :twisted:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Thanks folks, I feel a little less queasy after hearing some of the things to look out for.

Certainly watching Kennett run out onto the field and punch McLaren out would indeed be a highlight :lol: :lol:

I was also listening to this Hawks bloke behind me last week as I was walking away from the MCG rub it into EVERY SINGLE Saints supporter who got within earshot of him! I hope they Lose!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Reckon it will be a great game. Maybe the best 2 teams for a few years going against each other. Geelong by a couple of goals.
i agree, i am obviously upset by our inability to get there but i am awaiting the game with anticipation because it promises to be a cracker. I have been walking through the city this morning and the weather is brilliant and there is people everywhere.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
bigmicka
Club Player

f*** both of them, I am going car shopping.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
Duggie1
Club Player

I really have no preferences or wishes for either team, only a realisation that we were not good enough to be one of the teams and a burning sadness for the great Robert Harvey. :lol:

Always a Saint
StSteven
Club Player

I don't mind Crawford winning one that much BUT I can't stand the thought of the other 21 pr1cks with a premiership medal. Go Cats......they deserve it.

Winmarvellous
Club Player

I hope the Hawks go the biff and Geelong responds. A record number of reports then cripple both teams for next season, and give us a genuine shot at a top 2 finish with Cousins and Kerr in the midfield. And Matthew Scarlett breaks both legs and never plays again. A perfect grand final.

mcadam05
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:I'm surrounded by these cocky ridiculous Hawks supporters! They are gloating and saying they've got it in the bag because the Cats have no real definitive forward-line (yeah I guess that’d suck when you only lose 1 game for the season :roll: )

I can't stand either of these teams! I'm in a real spot tomorrow! I don't want the Cats with another one, and then I just couldn't stand the Hawks winning their 12th flag! Seriously I'm gonna puke! Why did this have to happen??? WTF couldn't we have gone through...or the Dogs or friggin someone else!

Tomorrow, as good as the game will be, is going to make me physically sick! :( :(

*spew spew spew*
just remind them there jumper looks like piss and poo :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

on couch
feet up
chivas regal
pack of cigs
meat and cheese platter

go the hawks.
want biffo.....bring it on!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

heard on the raido that a draw will drag $12 mill into AFL coffers--
let alone all the associated businesses.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107