Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

killa_gram
Club Player

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Another whole year with Fizz!!!" (He says banging his head against a wall) :( :x :(

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Halo Halo
Club Player

I HATE posts like this!!

Fiora had another year to go on his contract & he didnt expect to be delisted!

With all the negativity the poor bloke cops I would not be surprised that he doesnt want to play seniors footy..

You guys constantly give him shite!!

Get off his back!!

GO FIZZ

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Halo Halo wrote:I HATE posts like this!!

With all the negativity the poor bloke cops I would not be surprised that he doesnt want to play seniors footy..

Get off his back!!

GO FIZZ
i'm with you mate...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

same with me mate i think posts like this are terrible. Give him a break

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
doristhesaint
Club Player

I will give him a break when he gives us something :oops: anything :evil:

Who ever gave him a contract should be strung up :twisted:

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

doristhesaint wrote:I will give him a break when he gives us something :oops: anything :evil:

Leave the guy alone, he isnt going anywhere considering he is contracted.
sick of this guy getting mentioned

doristhesaint
Club Player

ralphysaints35 wrote:
doristhesaint wrote:I will give him a break when he gives us something :oops: anything :evil:

I am sick of him clogging up our list and not improving our side

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Good luck to him...

10 years of AFL footy - on contracts

Dominated a SANFL GF at 17yo and got taken #3 in a draft

Dominated some VFL games

Has done some exciting things in AFL footy (mark of the week 3 times in the AFL)

Is approaching 150 AFL games

If he is a complete dud - I wish I was.....I would give my left nut for his career. Yes he has not lived up to expectation, which is frustrating - but his career says he must be able to provide something.....at least Ross thinks so....

Good luck in 2009 Aaron - hopefully you can have an impact like 2007....if not, then he will be delisted probably.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Halo Halo wrote:I HATE posts like this!!

Get off his back!!

GO FIZZ
mate he's done SFA. He's as soft as butter, weak as piss in contests, loses his footing when the wind blows and has done zip zero zilch nought nothing in big games. Luckiest player on the list. As other posters have said, at least Birss had some grunt about him. Fiora schmiora.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:

what is it with all this 'leave the guy alone' crap.
He gets criticised because he bloody well deserves it. Yes he has another year on his contract yada yada, but people will get off his case when he stands up and delivers something worth praising. Has had more chances than anyone else I can think of and consistently fails to give it a shake. Deadwood.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The only surprising thing is that it took you so long to start this thread..

If "repeatedly and negatively singling one particular player out for constant criticism no matte the circumstances" was a bannable offence on here..you'd have been gone long ago.

Fortunately most people who even occasionally visit here have worked out that you rarely post unless you can have a crack at him, so therefore discount your opinions on most things

Its one thing to have concerns and opinions on a player..its quite another to wear your total disdain for him like a badge of honour as you do :roll:

Aaron Fiora has played more games of AFL footy than you buddy, so I reckon you arent really qualified to subject him to the intense vitriol that you do

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:The only surprising thing is that it took you so long to start this thread..

If "repeatedly and negatively singling one particular player out for constant criticism no matte the circumstances" was a bannable offence on here..you'd have been gone long ago.

Fortunately most people who even occasionally visit here have worked out that you rarely post unless you can have a crack at him, so therefore discount your opinions on most things

Its one thing to have concerns and opinions on a player..its quite another to wear your total disdain for him like a badge of honour as you do :roll:

Aaron Fiora has played more games of AFL footy than you buddy, so I reckon you arent really qualified to subject him to the intense vitriol that you do
are you talking to me or Killa?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
saint66au wrote:The only surprising thing is that it took you so long to start this thread..

are you talking to me or Killa?
killa..the serial fizz-basher on here

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
killa..the serial fizz-basher on here
aha. Wasn't sure coz I did give Fiora a fair serve.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I gave up on him in the finals.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Here Here.....

Fiora had a disappointing 2008......as did others......

But anyone would think that he played 10 games, had zero possessions, and never won a contest....which is rubbish

If I got a tape of everything good he did, which were infrequent but definitely there - he would still be howled down...

He aint a gun - but he IS not the worse player on our list, list some FOOTBALL DUMB MORON supporters would have you believe.....I can think of 10 worse (one of them tries hard, but cannot perform a basic skill of the game - but that is OK for some)

His performane against Port Power was better than at least 10 players provided in ANY game (VFL/AFL) this season....

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Eveyone who says Fiora should have been delisted should just lay off... after all, SOMEONE has to play in the seconds!

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

he is rubbish.it is a travesty that someone with balls like Birssy has been delisted yet this peah-heart is still on our list.

go on tell me he's more courageous, and better than me since he made the AFL but truth is i am not half as lousy at my job as he is.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Here Here.....

But anyone would think that he played 10 games, had zero possessions, and never won a contest....which is rubbish

If I got a tape of everything good he did, which were infrequent but definitely there - he would still be howled down...

He aint a gun - but he IS not the worse player on our list, list some FOOTBALL DUMB MORON supporters would have you believe.....I can think of 10 worse (one of them tries hard, but cannot perform a basic skill of the game - but that is OK for some)

His performane against Port Power was better than at least 10 players provided in ANY game (VFL/AFL) this season....
Quite right.

At some point someone took the time out of their life to show the bad highlights of CJ, which was actually one of his better possession games and made the Youtuber look like a dill.

Surely someone has the time to equally put into the good things Fiora did during the year.

He's staying, live with it.

(PS was appalled that a Saints fan would have put time into s***-canning one of our players like it was done - and put to Benny Hill style music)

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Iceman234 wrote:

Quite right.

At some point someone took the time out of their life to show the bad highlights of CJ, which was actually one of his better possession games and made the Youtuber look like a dill.

Surely someone has the time to equally put into the good things Fiora did during the year.

(PS was appalled that a Saints fan would have put time into s***-canning one of our players like it was done - and put to Benny Hill style music)
it was otiman, hes a knob anyway

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Quite right.

it was otiman, hes a knob anyway
Didn't recall who it was, just that it was ordinary.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Question Fonz???

How do you think Fiora picked up 10 years worth of AFL contracts with a pea heart..... I seriously bet his job takes more courage than yours......

how often have you been confronted by a Barry Hall/Jono Brown at work, whilst their intention is to physically hurt you????

Answer both queries with honesty....

actually a third question

Who know more about footy - You or Ross Lyon???

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:Eveyone who says Fiora should have been delisted should just lay off... after all, SOMEONE has to play in the seconds!
...like about a decent, talented youngster?

:P
BigMart wrote:He aint a gun - but he IS not the worse player on our list as some FOOTBALL DUMB MORON supporters would have you believe.
That's true. But I think the frustration emerges from the fact that while he isn't the worst player on the list, his current output isn't good enough to stay on a senior AFL list and at 28 (April next year), he isn't going to improve any time soon.

Fizz simply needs to get out on the track over summer, chew through the laps and give his all to win back his spot in the team. If he can, there might be a spot waiting for him.

Otherwise, he'll be handcuffed to the next train leaving for Keswick.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Everton - I consider him a fringe player, who has the tools to be a dangerous AFL player in form - a real struggler when down on confidence..
No different to MG.....at 29yo

A senior player is an established player with experience and a cemented starter....I consider Goddard at 23 a senior player...

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

BigMart wrote:Question Fonz???

How do you think Fiora picked up 10 years worth of AFL contracts with a pea heart..... I seriously bet his job takes more courage than yours......

how often have you been confronted by a Barry Hall/Jono Brown at work, whilst their intention is to physically hurt you????

Answer both queries with honesty....

actually a third question

Who know more about footy - You or Ross Lyon???

What has he done in those 10 years thathave been of quality? will he be remembered when he is inevitably delisted next year?

never been confronted with that in a job, but neither has Fiora he never gets near the majority of contests, he only gets uncontested ball.

i have never sat down with Ross Lyon and had a chat about footy, there is nothing to indicate that he knows more than me about footy.