Saintsational vs BomberBlitz- October 26 at Gosch's Park.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HarveysDeciple

yipper wrote:
Eastern wrote:I've heard that the umpire, Mr. Yipper McLaren-Goldspink is open to bribes :roll: :lol: :wink: !!
Absolutely not - but my border collie guidedog is!! 8-)
I think he'd be too busy chasing the footy around to worry about that :wink:

golden hawk
Club Player

HarveysDeciple wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
golden hawk wrote:where and what time in case i am in the area and would like to watch ?
:) check the thread topic Golden hawk
- October 26 at Gosch's Park.
yes but what time ?
2pm
thank you :D
if i am in the area i may call in and stir those bomber blitzers that have bagged me :lol:

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
G-Train09
Club Player

put me down as well, lets kick some ass hehe

All Aboard woooo wooo!
Maxie555

According to Bomberblitz, the Melbourne Victory is probably using that ground on that date. So maybe it needs to be relocated?

HarveysDeciple

Maxie555 wrote:According to Bomberblitz, the Melbourne Victory is probably using that ground on that date. So maybe it needs to be relocated?
went past gosch's today. it looks fine, and they are meant to already be using it. no dramas

saintnat
Club Player

am i allowed to play :cry:

HarveysDeciple

saintnat wrote:am i allowed to play :cry:
yes

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:
saintnat wrote:am i allowed to play :cry:
yes
HD - What are our numbers looking like?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Gee the dee's have got quite a list happening there.

Match helpers and water boys alike!!

HarveysDeciple

Spinner wrote:Gee the dee's have got quite a list happening there.

Match helpers and water boys alike!!
yeah they always do.

We are looking good, we have a few regulars playing who aren't on that list. mightysainters 35, Zody etc.

They haven't been online for a while though but are definitely playing.

petert

HarveysDeciple wrote:
Maxie555 wrote:According to Bomberblitz, the Melbourne Victory is probably using that ground on that date. So maybe it needs to be relocated?
went past gosch's today. it looks fine, and they are meant to already be using it. no dramas
Guys sorry to interupt your plans for this Sunday the 26th however I can confirm the oval is allocated for victory training and player development work between 12pm and 4pm during the football offseason.

You will need to fine a public reserve to hold a fixture such as the mentioned, as our venue does not support your intentions nor allow the faciity to be used for a event of this magitute unless written consent is approved atleast 28 days prior.

Good luck with your event.

Ilzy#8
Club Player

It's a public ground... I doubt anyone is going to train on a Sunday afternoon especially when they (Victory) are ment to be playing...

It's a public ground for anyones use... since when do you need to apply to use a ground for a kick?

#13 BALLBANDWAGON Member

" You don't lose a game, you just run out of time to score "
petert

Ilzy#8 wrote:It's a public ground... I doubt anyone is going to train on a Sunday afternoon especially when they (Victory) are ment to be playing...

It's a public ground for anyones use... since when do you need to apply to use a ground for a kick?
Incorrect the operations of the ground are managed by Melbourne City Council including all venue management and booking requests.

In this case based on numbers with your event you would need to put your request in writing and receive the green light before going ahead due to a number of complicating factors.

Ilzy#8
Club Player

What are the consequences if everyone turns up and plays in the game??

Is there going to be a fine or something?

Will police be patroling the ground?

Not trying to sound like a d!ck but seriously, these games have been played for years and this is the first problem ever encountered.

#13 BALLBANDWAGON Member

" You don't lose a game, you just run out of time to score "
HarveysDeciple

Ilzy#8 wrote:What are the consequences if everyone turns up and plays in the game??

Is there going to be a fine or something?

Will police be patroling the ground?

Not trying to sound like a d!ck but seriously, these games have been played for years and this is the first problem ever encountered.
this is ridiculous. We have played heaps of games on the ground without incident and the public liability watchdog strikes again.

All of a sudden we have to make it formal. Red tape garbage strikes again.

Will keep you posted guys, the "we live in a world that will sue at the drop of a hat" mentallity at it's finest.

I understand Melbourne Victory's point of view because that is the world we live in, but surely we can proceed as normal.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

petert wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
Guys sorry to interupt your plans for this Sunday the 26th however I can confirm the oval is allocated for victory training and player development work between 12pm and 4pm during the football offseason.

You will need to fine a public reserve to hold a fixture such as the mentioned, as our venue does not support your intentions nor allow the faciity to be used for a event of this magitute unless written consent is approved atleast 28 days prior.

bulls*** -

How about you put in formal writing to us that the ground is off limits.

Instead of creating a bulls*** account under some hidden username.

HarveysDeciple

Spinner wrote:
petert wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

bulls*** -

Are they going to be guarding the place all afternoon? lol

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:
Spinner wrote:
petert wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

bulls*** -

Are they going to be guarding the place all afternoon? lol
f*** I hate soccer - Go that new Melbourne team whenever they enter the league......They already have my support!!!!!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

when we were going to play the pies at that oval we were told that its not open for public games (such as forum games) .............and the game couldnt of gone better, no1 told us off and nothing went wrong!

btw, is there a set date for the Dees game yet?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:when we were going to play the pies at that oval we were told that its not open for public games (such as forum games) .............and the game couldnt of gone better, no1 told us off and nothing went wrong!

btw, is there a set date for the Dees game yet?
Ever heard of Murphy's Law dools?

BFWIW - I agree.....ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Will we need BAIL money? And, which lock-up will our match official (umpire) be held in? :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: !!

G-Train09
Club Player

ok im confused is this goin ahead still if so where and when and what time?

All Aboard woooo wooo!
HarveysDeciple

My main is worry is what do we do if we are kicked off?

Some people travel over an hour to play these games and I am missing a radio show to be there, I dont want to do all that and not play/ get fined.

So what do we do? votes anyone?

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

The game is on this Sunday, right?

Let me get in touch with some people and I'll see what I can do during work hours tomorrow.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:My main is worry is what do we do if we are kicked off?

Some people travel over an hour to play these games and I am missing a radio show to be there, I dont want to do all that and not play/ get fined.

So what do we do? votes anyone?
The game must go on!

Its a f****** park - In the event that no one else is using it (Victory play the night before) there is nothing that can be done.

This petert is just some wanker out to disrupt others just for s***s and giggles.