To those who have been complaining today...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

To those who have been complaining today...

Ive read alot of stuff since the fixture came out about people not buying memberships next year because of it. IMO that is just rubbish, and the last thing the club needs.

So be it if you cant get to as many games (ie if you work or play footy on sundays) - im sure there are just as many people who are delighted because they are busy saturdays and havent been able to attend many games in the past, but now can attend the stack of sunday games we have. I have stuff to do on weekends, but ill still find the time to go to the footy whatever day it is on.

Also, dont be complaining once it comes finals time and you struggle to get decent finals tix or god forbid a GF ticket should we get there

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I don't remember us playing too many Saturdays normally, certainly not arvos...

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Why punish the club because of the draw, really annoys me. Try living interstate. There is no way I would never take out a membership.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Why punish the club because of the draw, really annoys me. Try living interstate. There is no way I would never take out a membership.
What does that comment actually mean?

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:Why punish the club because of the draw, really annoys me. Try living interstate. There is no way I would never take out a membership.
Yeah.....seems like they're batting for both teams.

stmarie
Club Player

I live in NSW and I am a full member and dare I say a member of the cheer squad.
I try to get down for as many games as possible during the year.
All these games on Sunday make it much harder for me to make it to as many games as I would like. It wont make me give up my membership but I feel annoyed with the AFL because I love the Saints and I don't have Austar which means like this year I wont be able to see the Saints nearly as much as I would like to.

linz
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
I've read posts far harder to read than this one so my interpretation would be (and please tell me if I'm wrong Bev; 'cause you wrote it)

YOU SHOULD:
- Buy a membership ticket even if we get a crap draw. (By crap I mean bad)

- Buy a membership ticket EVEN if you reside (LIVE) interstate.

- Buy a membership even if Hell freezes over.

I'd like to add that it was a great post; so good on ya Bev.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I'll be buying a membership and rejoining the CS even though i can only attend 8 or so games depending on my footy fixture next year. hopefully ill get down to tassie

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU (meet the lovely saint bev.... :) )

even if you live interstate, on the moon or 200 lighyears away it's important to buy your membership. Just because the team will play on certain days is not a reason to not buy a membership.

in comparison to the rubbish you post this made total sense

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
chook23
Saintsational Legend

of course will still buy membership.

still a sh.t fixture.

saint4life
pluggernaut
Club Player

i buy my western saints membership every year, usually get to see the saints twice a year at subi....
for the last couple of years me and some work mates travel over to melbourne for the round ten fixture (a long weekend in W.A - we work sundays so this is our weekend off). hopefully a few of us that don't support the eagles or dockers get to watch our team surrounded by our supporters - or at least a crowd spilt 50/50, not 90% eagles wankers supporters and saints 10% (dockers the same).
the last two years i've seen the saints in melbourne and loved it!!!!!!!
THIS YEAR WE PLAY ON THE BLOODY GOLD COAST!!!!!!! i am spewin - so for anyone that is complaing about not getting to see their team play - i hear ya!!!!!!! but spare a thought for me. come round ten, i'll be in melbourne, at some pub, halfway thru my three day all boys weekend bender, watching the saints play melbourne at the gold coast. (could be worse i spose - if i was in perth i'd probably have to watch richmond v dockers on channel 10 and foxtel if last years t.v programming is any indication!)

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
What the hell type of question is that?????????????????

Are you stupid??????????

Here I'll tell you what it means dipstick - I live in Qatar and have full membership and my 2 brothers 1 of which lives in the UK and the other who lives in Queensland both are full members yet get to see zip nada absolutely zilch games every year yet are prepared to support the club

Why????

Because we love the club and it is the least we can do

Good on ya Bev!!!!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

I've been a member for years ( International).... hardly seen a game....

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

For goodness sake Plugger66

You would be punishing the club by not buying a membership - ie membership dollars.

We have Medallion club seats but my son and I are both members still - just to give some money to the Saints.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:For goodness sake Plugger66

You would be punishing the club by not buying a membership - ie membership dollars.

We have Medallion club seats but my son and I are both members still - just to give some money to the Saints.
Why should Dipstick66 give money to the Saints when it is obvious he doesn't even support them

Sick of his smartarse sarcastic pathetic posts which add nothing to the site except to belittle and degrade

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

I buy my membership, regardless, that way the club gets the money, not the AFL.

If you want to punish the AFL for the draw, make sure you buy merchandise through the club, not K Mart or somewhere else.

If you buy it at the club, they get the money not the AFL.

Cancel your AFL membership, which in all honesty is an outdated concept as it was originally brought in for Waverley.

The whole AFL membership should be scrapped and that area the MCG returened to the club members during finals time.

Also when we play at the Dome or Etihad Stadium, don't buy any food at the stadium, have lunch or whatever at the DFO. It's cheaper and hell of a lot better standard.

Anyone who doesn't buy a membership just because of the draw is just hurting the club.

casey scorp
Club Player

maverick wrote:I don't remember us playing too many Saturdays normally, certainly not arvos...
I remember when that was all we did.....

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

chook23 wrote:of course will still buy membership.

still a sh.t fixture.
summs it up

Before Im 85
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

even if you live interstate, on the moon or 200 lighyears away it's important to buy your membership. Just because the team will play on certain days is not a reason to not buy a membership.

You are a tool of the highest order you low life loser. Mind your own business and that piss off. Had enough of you. You pathetic little child.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are a tool of the highest order you low life loser. Mind your own business and that piss off. Had enough of you. You pathetic little child.
LOL dripping with irony when you originally asked what the post meant - then you post Mind your own business and that piss off.

Double irony perhaps telling him to mind his own business.

While you weren't....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

LOL dripping with irony when you originally asked what the post meant - then you post Mind your own business and that piss off.

While you weren't....
You are right but I just cannot put up with that little child Solar.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

While you weren't....
so he is right that your being a tool telling me to mind my own business when you actually asked a question..... yet I'm the child....

not my fault you post absolute rubbish 24/7 on here.... but it's good to see your reverting to form... child hmmmm

FQF
In richo I trust

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

While you weren't....
so he is right that your being a tool telling me to mind my own business when you actually asked a question..... yet I'm the child....

not my fault you post absolute rubbish 24/7 on here.... but it's good to see your reverting to form... child hmmmm
Well only a little child could continue having a go at posts that dont concern you so calling it as I see it kid. As you have been asked before by mods just gnore my posts if you dont like then because apart from when you have a go at me I ignore your crap all the time.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

While you weren't....

Well only a little child could continue having a go at posts that dont concern you so calling it as I see it kid. As you have been asked before by mods just gnore my posts if you dont like then because apart from when you have a go at me I ignore your crap all the time.
don't concern me? You asked a question about what it meant. Unless you ask a certain person most sane people assume you are asking the everyone in general. To then call me a child for having a go at a post that did not conern me smacks of arogance on your part.

Lets be honest, once again you are sprung for being the pratt you really are. I respect and enjoy the posts by st bev, if you ever go up to brisbane you might be lucky enough to have the pleasure of a quiet ale with her. Your response not only showed that you have a low IQ but lacked grace and respect.

I usually ignore your tripe, I only get involve when your either being disrespectful to someone I rate or you are mis-leading other saints supporters.

So go back to your negative unreadable dribble and I will go back to ignoring it.....

FQF
In richo I trust

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

While you weren't....

don't concern me? You asked a question about what it meant. Unless you ask a certain person most sane people assume you are asking the everyone in general. To then call me a child for having a go at a post that did not conern me smacks of arogance on your part.

Lets be honest, once again you are sprung for being the pratt you really are. I respect and enjoy the posts by st bev, if you ever go up to brisbane you might be lucky enough to have the pleasure of a quiet ale with her. Your response not only showed that you have a low IQ but lacked grace and respect.

I usually ignore your tripe, I only get involve when your either being disrespectful to someone I rate or you are mis-leading other saints supporters.

So go back to your negative unreadable dribble and I will go back to ignoring it.....
What about the other post when I said the said about the draw being good with who we play but not so good for making money. Your comment was ignore plugger 66 he is a wanker. Again couldnt help yourself. Who was I misleading or being disrespectful to then or doesnt your little small tiny brain even allow you to remember that post. Also please tell me when I have misled posters apart from the obvious sarcastic posts. Come on put a few up here so I can see them. Look forward to seeing them kid.