AGM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

I wouldn't be a mod around here even if you paid me a few hundred bucks a week, FAIR DINKUM!

you never said a truer word...well....not on this forum anyway...... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: On occasion the behaviour of some posters on here is childish in the extreme. Sorry, but grown men (and thats who the majority of them are I highly suspect) engage in the verbal equivalent of eye-scratching and tongue-poking..they deserve to be treated like children.

:oops: :oops: :wink: :lol: 8-)

ps...i've turned over a new leaf since i rejoined the land of the gainfully employed....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :roll:

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

stinger wrote:

ps...i've turned over a new leaf since i rejoined the land of the gainfully employed....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I for one have noticed the sting from the tail has lessened of late.
I put it down to you being happy with the rebate cheques from that labor mob. Or you live close to the new Seaford training paddock, your pick>

Seeya
GrumpyOne

St Fidelius wrote:Off topic again, but just what makes you think that I complained to the mods?
Exhibit A Your Honour - Courtesy of a certain Mod:

"The mods have recieved several complaints (including St Fid) to the following comments made by you to St Fid.. "

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:Off topic again, but just what makes you think that I complained to the mods?
Exhibit A Your Honour - Courtesy of a certain Mod:

"The mods have recieved several complaints (including St Fid) to the following comments made by you to St Fid.. "
You really are a tool..

I asked saints66au if he received a reason from you with respect to your comments about the BANG BANG and the medication comment.

It was not a complaint, you actually requested to saints66au that it should be conducted via PM.

I asked saints66au via PM, if he received a response, seeing that you didn't have the decency to respond to my request and other posters in that thread.

I was informed that the matter is being discussed in the mod forum.

I didn't even follow it up.

I just find it amazing that you wanted the matter dealt with via PM and yet you are quite willing to bring it up now and in a public forum.

Your reason of bang bang (from memory) was that I am "hair triggered" with my comments. Again, that's laughable with your attempts on changing the order of players in the banner, when a simple PM would have answered your question.

Again, you clearly don't have a clue.

Just let it go, you are just embarrassing yourself
Last edited by St Fidelius on Tue 03 Mar 2009 8:06pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
stinger wrote:

I for one have noticed the sting from the tail has lessened of late.
I put it down to you being happy with the rebate cheques from that labor mob. Or you live close to the new Seaford training paddock, your pick>

neither mate....those labor arseholes have never given me a brass razoo.....

i am doing consulting work ....hence haven't gt the time to be cranky.......

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

sigh..locked..you were warned

I have to say though that it doesnt speak well of this place when two threads, on a CEO and the AGM..two pretty serious subjects concerning our Club...have to be locked becasue people just cant get on or even agree to disagree.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor