Need your help fellow saints!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

^^^^^^

that would work better if Chris Tarrant played for Collingwood.

Have another chance :wink:

The Sainter
Club Player

Was there in 1966 when they kicked about 5 goals in the last 8 minutes when we looked like we had the game in the bag in the Second Semi. We then beat Essendon in the pouring rain (as wet a day i've ever seen) and then saw us win our only flag the following week. I believe that is the only time they have beaten us in a final game and that was 43 years ago.
In the game against the Dons Ian Stewart had 18 kicks up to half time on Ken Fraser who was best on the ground in the First Semi where he also played in the centre instead of his normal position of CHF.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

It has been evidenced this week that the toothbrush was invented by a member of the COllingwood Cheer Squad - If anyone else had invented it it would be called a teethbrush!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seen outside the Victory Room at the end of a Collingwood Saints Game ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

A Collingwood girl goes to Centrelink to register for child benefit.

"How many children?" asks the assessor.

"Ten" replies the Collingwood girl,

"Ten?"says the Centrelink worker.

"What are their names?"

"Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan and Nathan"

"Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Naah..." says the Collingwood girl.

"Its great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout NATHAN, YER DINNER'S READY or NATHAN GO TO BED NOW and they all do it..."

"What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed Centrelink worker.

"That's easy," says the Collingwood girl... "I just use their surnames

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Thieves broke into the Collingwood board room and stole two books. The press release says the most disappointing thing was that not all of the pages had been coloured in!
Last edited by Sainter_Dad on Thu 16 Apr 2009 6:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

There is a guy in North Queensland who swims in a crocodile-infested river each day. He wears a dirty t-shirt with the Collingwood logo and the words 'magpies for premiers in 2009' emblazoned across the front. When asked how he avoids being eaten every day, he replies, "Not even a croc would swallow that."

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Q: What is Eddie McGuire’s best chance at a new flag?
A: When Australia becomes a republic.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

A Collingwood scout gets a tip from an avid traveller about a young Iraqi kid who had spent a bit of time in Australia as a youngster that may be worth a look in the up coming draft. He's 6'6, runs the 100 in just over 10 seconds and had been kicking around the oval ball since he was 4. The scout didn't know what to make of it and asked Eddie if he though it was a good idea. Eddie was excited by the sound of the kid, but didn't want to waste a draft pick on a player neither of them had seen, so he sent the scout along with Nathan Buckley and Simon Prestigiacomo to Iraq to test the kid out.

Turned out the kid was even better than advertised. Not only was he too strong for Presty in the one on ones, he showed more than enough talent when matched against Buckley to suggest that he could be used anywhere on the field. The scout called Ed and raved about the kid long enough for Eddie to agree to pick the kid up in the draft.

Round one of the next season came and the young Iraqi was named at full forward for the game. 6 goals later, including one after the siren to win the game for the Maggies, he decided to call his mother and tell her about his first game.

"Mum, I kicked 6 goals and won the game for the team!"

His mother replied "I'm glad you had a good day son, but our day at home hasn't been quite as good. Your father was shot this morning and has gone to hospital, your younger brother was mugged and our house was bombed."

"Gosh mum, that's terrible. I'm sorry."

"You should be sorry , it's your fault we moved to Collingwood in the first place"

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Q: What do Collingwood fans and sperm have in common?
A: There's a one in 3,000,000 has a chance of being a human being.

BTW - I hate Collingwood and their fans - Its bad enough having to play against them but their boring and offensive chants give me the sh!ts

SaintDebi
Club Player

Got any more Sainter_Dad? I've heard most of them before, but they are still good for a laugh.

happy feet
Club Player

Rocca

I shut my Collingwood mate up when I tell him the collingwood got rid of the wrong Rocca. I would take Sav any day over Anthony. Being in
NSW I saw Anthony play with the Swans and my assessment of him was lazy and conceited. Again, I would have Sav Rocca any day over Anthony.

saint1974
Club Player

LOL thanks for the laugh sainterdad!
Anymore!