?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

esaint66 wrote:
Can you post a link to the album saintbrat as i'm in the corner of that one.
If you right click on properties you get
http://images.newsphotos.com.au/images5 ... 112121.jpg

So

http://www.newsphotos.com.au/

then put St Kilda in the search box..

and there you are!!!

http://www.newsphotos.com.au/ImageDetai ... m=91112121

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
esaint66
SS Life Member

Too easy cheers mate.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:hahaha
whos the kid eastern is infront of, the guy in the 07/8 clash jumper. i saw him in the paper and he must be a Moorabbin Winger if he is row B???

also, the real Joffa is a very nice guy, most of the crap we hear about him is rubbish made up by Carlton scum. he is a very intelligent bloke and loves his maggies.

sure he is...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: probably compared to you, he's a genius..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
whos the kid eastern is infront of, the guy in the 07/8 clash jumper. i saw him in the paper and he must be a Moorabbin Winger if he is row B???

also, the real Joffa is a very nice guy, most of the crap we hear about him is rubbish made up by Carlton scum. he is a very intelligent bloke and loves his maggies.

sure he is...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: probably compared to you, he's a genius..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Gotta agree with the stinger...

the Pies joffa wouldn't come remotely close to my invitation list as our joffa would...

Incredibly irresponsible man - incredibly!!!! Mind bogglingly so!!!

Sorry dools, wouldn't repeat my story here, but an absolute tool!

I would never rate him in my top 22.5 million Aussies.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
stinger wrote:

the Pies joffa wouldn't come remotely close to my invitation list as our joffa would...

think we have discussed this before.....dooley's mum should keep a better eye on her son...and not let him hang around with dregs ....or filth...and in joffa's case ...both fit......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
stinger wrote:

think we have discussed this before.....dooley's mum should keep a better eye on her son...and not let him hang around with dregs ....or filth...and in joffa's case ...both fit......
Yes quite possibly we have.

But not Dools' age group, more to do with the age group of his underlings underlings, and certainly not in a pedophilic way, just in an incredibly irresponsible way...

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

how did i know you would have something to say stinger.
Joffa is a very smart bloke and you obviously have something against him because he is not a saints fan.
lets keep our family members out of this one shall we? no need to go that low!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:how did i know you would have something to say stinger.
Joffa is a very smart bloke and you obviously have something against him because he is not a saints fan.
lets keep our family members out of this one shall we? no need to go that low!
Dools, I'll catch up with you soon and give you my take on him.

The bloke's a tool.

Catch up soon.

IC

:lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Gotta side with Dools on this.

stinger..I think youll find Dools has met Joffa more than once through organising inter-forum footy games agasint the Pies. That gives him the right to form an opinion on him. If youve met joffa too, fine, feel free to say so..but until then dont bag Dools for having an opinion on someone. He's actually in a better postion to form an opinion than you are, God forbid :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor