Zac

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: im not criticising the selection committee...
yes you are
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: im criticising formuities opinions as after 9-0 they belive zac is doing a good job much like jon browns role in the 01-03 flags sides... as it could have been fulfilled by someone in a wheelchair...same result...flag after flag...
you mean forumites who actually go to AFL matches?

And now J.Brown is average according to this bloke.

GOLD :D :D

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:who will zac take in the geelong forward line??? we can only hope that lonergan plays...easily howver he wont...but seriously....who???
Why even worry about Geelong? We dont play them for over a month??? :roll:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:he will get a bath from both talls and smalls whoever he takes...all geelong talls/smalls have a great role and known how to play it and will do...they will travel through whoever zac takes and give him a bath and will be happy to re-run the water so it doesnt get too cold on him
just because you proclaim it - oh "Mr I saw it on TV" doesn't make it true you know :roll:

Thrashed Hall
Thrashed whomever hack WCE had in their forward line
Killed Treadrea
Dealt with Rocca
Beat Lloyd
Fixed up Bradshaw.

You really are clueless and have made a fool of yourself in this thread.

The above are the facts - you have nothing but your "opinion" from a position of not seeing a single game live this year.

really hilarious :D :D

Keep the laughs coming champ :wink: :oops:

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

TassieJones wrote:quick question, did aaron cornelius kick his 2 goals on dawson?
No.

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:i was there in row 43e dj12 and i have watched 47 games this year...

why else would i give an opinion without watching the game???

oh wait 48 games i have watched the saints play

max cannot back soon enough
mabye you should actually get to a game before making you pissweak arguments....

but then again you were the one that dismissed the warnings about black saturday with smart arse posts so we shouldn't expect anything more from a lounge chair expert should we????
well what are you???

you sit on your chair at the game and comment??? so what does it matter what type of chair we sit on???

dont call my arguements pissweak...i could call yours complacent and easily satisfied...media inflicted by scribes as walls and shehan...
Well, at worst you could call his views popularist...since he right and your opinion is...well, not an opinion, because its wrong. :wink:

Shouldn't you be studying, so you can graduate to Melbourne?
no not really unless i study 8 subjects a semester which even i can't attain...

this proves that you have nfi about life thus your life revolves around thinking you are clever about footy...which buddy...no

get back to stacking shelves

Harvey To Hayes

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:im not criticising the selection committee...

im criticising formuities opinions as after 9-0 they belive zac is doing a good job much like jon browns role in the 01-03 flags sides... as it could have been fulfilled by someone in a wheelchair...same result...flag after flag...

paper over cracks...

think this way....

who will zac take in the geelong forward line??? we can only hope that lonergan plays...easily howver he wont...but seriously....who???

he will get a bath from both talls and smalls whoever he takes...all geelong talls/smalls have a great role and known how to play it and will do...they will travel through whoever zac takes and give him a bath and will be happy to re-run the water so it doesnt get too cold on him
You seem to have severe issues with poor Zac that aren't grounded in reality. Do you guys have history? Did he cut your grass?

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...

Zac played his best game for us today.

He was excellent.

Put another 20-50 games into him and I think we will all very very happy.

saintsRrising wrote:Zac played his best game for us today.

He was excellent.

Well not everybody.

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: im not criticising the selection committee...
yes you are
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: im criticising formuities opinions as after 9-0 they belive zac is doing a good job much like jon browns role in the 01-03 flags sides... as it could have been fulfilled by someone in a wheelchair...same result...flag after flag...
you mean forumites who actually go to AFL matches?

And now J.Brown is average according to this bloke.

GOLD :D :D

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:who will zac take in the geelong forward line??? we can only hope that lonergan plays...easily howver he wont...but seriously....who???
Why even worry about Geelong? We dont play them for over a month??? :roll:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:he will get a bath from both talls and smalls whoever he takes...all geelong talls/smalls have a great role and known how to play it and will do...they will travel through whoever zac takes and give him a bath and will be happy to re-run the water so it doesnt get too cold on him
just because you proclaim it - oh "Mr I saw it on TV" doesn't make it true you know :roll:

Thrashed Hall
Thrashed whomever hack WCE had in their forward line
Killed Treadrea
Dealt with Rocca
Beat Lloyd
Fixed up Bradshaw.

You really are clueless and have made a fool of yourself in this thread.

The above are the facts - you have nothing but your "opinion" from a position of not seeing a single game live this year.

really hilarious :D :D

Keep the laughs coming champ :wink: :oops:
i too can use little emoticion things...but why bother...im not a douche

bradshaw went back due to our forward being potent...no other choice..and hey he stiched up roey in a marking contest or two but we won't mention that will we??

treadrea was in the wet...good play but hot and cold

rocca would have kicked 5 had he been in touche...he lead but couldnt grab the pill...

against hall he received almost 17 other players help...yes he gave that almight massive bump but hall wasnt watching...is that hall-esque???

llyod looked threatening....

against the eagles is no arguement due to the fact that the eagles dont have a forward line yet

yes why not worry about geelong??? oh wait we could win the next 4 however when we get t geelong and possibly lose people like you will whinge about why moves were not made earlier..get on your soapbox whinge whah whinge

fact is geelong are between us and a flag

again im sorry that i havent attended anything this year however i was one of the few people here to state what was going on with te game plan and not lose faith

running backs with great footskills...

but senior dipshti over here would have said that we were going nowhere however hopped on after a few good games this year

but thats ok...you have plenty to do tomoorrow at work...go for it

He was excellent.

I take it when you say "we" you mean supporters who actually see game live and dont depend on what a TV screen shows them? :D :wink:

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:i too can use little emoticion things...but why bother...im not a douche
dont be so confident about that
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:bradshaw went back due to our forward being potent...no other choice..and hey he stiched up roey in a marking contest or two but we won't mention that will we??
so he kicked two goals from a HBF did he?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:treadrea was in the wet...good play but hot and cold
excuse no.1. Who played on tredrea? Who kept him to SFA?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:rocca would have kicked 5 had he been in touche...he lead but couldnt grab the pill...
excuse no.2 - coulda - woulda -shoulda - who kept him to SFA???
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:against hall he received almost 17 other players help...yes he gave that almight massive bump but hall wasnt watching...is that hall-esque???
lol - excuse No.3. What a crock of excretia. Did one of the commentators inform you of that? Comprehensively outplayed Hall. But hey you were probably watching Better Homes and Gardens that night.

Clueless.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:llyod looked threatening....
Wow Lloyd looked threatehing - excuse No.4.

Lloyd threatened while zac did the job on him.

Absolutely clueless.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:against the eagles is no arguement due to the fact that the eagles dont have a forward line yet
wow - no argument. Didn't you watch that game on TV?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:yes why not worry about geelong??? oh wait we could win the next 4 however when we get t geelong and possibly lose people like you will whinge about why moves were not made earlier..get on your soapbox whinge whah whinge
Is this really your argument?

Is this really all you have?

here is a hint sonny. We play Melbourne Richmond Nth and Carlton before Geelong.

if you bother to have a look I had a thread here stating I dont care a hoot about the Geelong game so your pathetic little tanty doesn't wash young fella :D
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:fact is geelong are between us and a flag
No they are not. Fact is we have 13 H&A games and at least two finals between us and a GF and then we have to worry about the opponent.

Really you dont have much idea do you/
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:again im sorry that i havent attended anything this year however i was one of the few people here to state what was going on with te game plan and not lose faith
dont be sorry - it just make you look like a giant tool thats all.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:running backs with great footskills...

but senior dipshti over here would have said that we were going nowhere however hopped on after a few good games this year
that doesn't even make sense. According to you everyone is average but now you are claiming you could see us at 9-0 because of our great running back - one you claim is a liability :roll:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:but thats ok...you have plenty to do tomoorrow at work...go for it

yeah - I work for a living. who pays for your school you parasite???

Get to a game before you make you pissweak opinions on this site you pathetic clown.

bet you aren't even a member.

Clueless armchair hero :roll: :roll:

Oh an you are a GIANT douche

He was excellent.

I take it when you say "we" you mean supporters who actually see game live and dont depend on what a TV screen shows them? :D :wink:
i would love to be you and pick up all these little things that noone not being there would pick up

man you must feel clever...

for 10000 posts i thought you wouldnt be such a douche...obviously so...fact is you would have been laughing at zac currently if in any oher side...however i saint...obviously a god

i dont want to meet you at the gold coast

He was excellent.

i would love to be you and pick up all these little things that noone not being there would pick up

man you must feel clever...

for 10000 posts i thought you wouldnt be such a douche...obviously so...fact is you would have been laughing at zac currently if in any oher side...however i saint...obviously a god

i dont want to meet you at the gold coast
Get to a game and you might actually see what most knowledgable posters on this forum see.

But hey you see it all from TV.

What a clueless cabbage you are.

Good night tool.

Been hilarious watching you squirm.

Really been a hoot. :D :D :wink:

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:i too can use little emoticion things...but why bother...im not a douche
dont be so confident about that
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:bradshaw went back due to our forward being potent...no other choice..and hey he stiched up roey in a marking contest or two but we won't mention that will we??
so he kicked two goals from a HBF did he?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:treadrea was in the wet...good play but hot and cold
excuse no.1. Who played on tredrea? Who kept him to SFA?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:rocca would have kicked 5 had he been in touche...he lead but couldnt grab the pill...
excuse no.2 - coulda - woulda -shoulda - who kept him to SFA???
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:against hall he received almost 17 other players help...yes he gave that almight massive bump but hall wasnt watching...is that hall-esque???
lol - excuse No.3. What a crock of excretia. Did one of the commentators inform you of that? Comprehensively outplayed Hall. But hey you were probably watching Better Homes and Gardens that night.

Clueless.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:llyod looked threatening....
Wow Lloyd looked threatehing - excuse No.4.

Lloyd threatened while zac did the job on him.

Absolutely clueless.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:against the eagles is no arguement due to the fact that the eagles dont have a forward line yet
wow - no argument. Didn't you watch that game on TV?
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:yes why not worry about geelong??? oh wait we could win the next 4 however when we get t geelong and possibly lose people like you will whinge about why moves were not made earlier..get on your soapbox whinge whah whinge
Is this really your argument?

Is this really all you have?

here is a hint sonny. We play Melbourne Richmond Nth and Carlton before Geelong.

if you bother to have a look I had a thread here stating I dont care a hoot about the Geelong game so your pathetic little tanty doesn't wash young fella :D
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:fact is geelong are between us and a flag
No they are not. Fact is we have 13 H&A games and at least two finals between us and a GF and then we have to worry about the opponent.

Really you dont have much idea do you/
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:again im sorry that i havent attended anything this year however i was one of the few people here to state what was going on with te game plan and not lose faith
dont be sorry - it just make you look like a giant tool thats all.
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:running backs with great footskills...

that doesn't even make sense. According to you everyone is average but now you are claiming you could see us at 9-0 because of our great running back - one you claim is a liability :roll:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:but thats ok...you have plenty to do tomoorrow at work...go for it

yeah - I work for a living. who pays for your school you parasite???

Get to a game before you make you pissweak opinions on this site you pathetic clown.

bet you aren't even a member.

Clueless armchair hero :roll: :roll:

Oh an you are a GIANT douche
am a member...happily so...first thing i did when i got back from overseas was find the money to do so...

im getting to a game this weekend assclown

and you bothered to quote everything i said...how cute...like everything i said and answered in your little ways

fact is he would get towelled if it wasnt for sam fish, bj etc around him

we have major weak links in our side regardless of its position on the table

fact is we have a long way to go

and doofus..we are 4 games ahead of 3rd and you are looking at the next 4 games up until geelong???

fact is its geelong and us...get real

however im happy you have gone to bed and are now looking forward to packing my milk/break tomorrow...cheers

have fun chatting with your local yahoo's and dropkicks about how much knowledge of football you know...

Milton66

Is there some sort of man-crush happening that you 2 want to share with the rest of us? :shock:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Harvey To Hayes

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: fact is he would get towelled if it wasnt for sam fish, bj etc around him

Mate, your appraisal of Zac's progression over the last 2 months is bizarre. Can you not see the improvement in his defensive capablities since he first pulled the jumper on for us in the NAB Cup? He's clearly winning one on ones on a regular basis, your constant assertions that he always needs help just aren't based on reality. I don't care if you're watching the game on TV or from the coaches box, it's just wrong...

Like I said earlier, I'm not saying he's Rutten or Scarlett, but he's a pretty bloody good pick up for the outlay...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...

His best game for the year. No need to metion anything else.

Zac was fantastic...

SP2008, you picked me up way back at round one, when I thought that Zac's youthful enthusiasm and eagerness to prove everyone wrong, would not benefit him against the gun forwards.

Surely now, you can admit that he is making a steady improvement as he grows in confidence?

Gabba

Posts would be so much easier to read with a bit of grammar in them. :roll:

Is it really that difficult? Using little or no grammar just makes the author appear unintelligent.

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:Zac was fantastic...

SP2008, you picked me up way back at round one, when I thought that Zac's youthful enthusiasm and eagerness to prove everyone wrong, would not benefit him against the gun forwards.

Surely now, you can admit that he is making a steady improvement as he grows in confidence?
grown in spades and i think its super he has gone so well...

he isnt a premiership fullback however and considering where our group is we need one

all i think of is who will he pick up against geelong??? the resting everything???

i want him to have a definite match up as he will have a spot in the side...however i do not know who he will get

the smalls will tear him for strength and swiftness and the talls (including johnson) will tear him a new one

mooney should move him up the ground and do a job leading up...if he keeps his cool...could be exposed

Played by far his best game for us today. Early in the season I was still convinced that as soon as Max was fit Zac should be out of the team, but on his recent form I'd have Dawson in ahead of Blake and Goose. His spoiling is becoming very good and his confidence with the ball has grown week by week.

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:Zac was fantastic...

grown in spades and i think its super he has gone so well...

he isnt a premiership fullback however and considering where our group is we need one

all i think of is who will he pick up against geelong??? the resting everything???

i want him to have a definite match up as he will have a spot in the side...however i do not know who he will get

the smalls will tear him for strength and swiftness and the talls (including johnson) will tear him a new one

mooney should move him up the ground and do a job leading up...if he keeps his cool...could be exposed
Hawkins - he's their full forward who plays deep.
Given the assignments that Zac has had this year , that's who I'd expect him to play on.

And given his form so far this year I'd expect him to beat Hawkins.

That would allow Max to play on Johnson if he plays deep. If that forces Geelong to move Johnson up the ground then, IMO, we have a win in the move as Johnson is their most dangerous forward near goals.

I reckon Zac has been really good this season

Against Rocca, I thought he lowered his colours a tad as IMO Rocca sprayed a few shots but seemed dangerous, but Zac has cut the rest up.

Looked very good today I thought on Bradshaw until the switch was made.

As I've said on a previous thread, Blake's spot is the 1 atm under threat from Hudghton IMO

This thread is just so full of win.

Just one note as I try not to get involved.

When we played Port, Tredrea was in CAREER best form. Had kicked six at least two weeks in a row. He had not done that before.

He is officially Zach Dawson's bitch.

Harvey To Hayes wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote: fact is he would get towelled if it wasnt for sam fish, bj etc around him

Mate, your appraisal of Zac's progression over the last 2 months is bizarre. Can you not see the improvement in his defensive capablities since he first pulled the jumper on for us in the NAB Cup? He's clearly winning one on ones on a regular basis, your constant assertions that he always needs help just aren't based on reality. I don't care if you're watching the game on TV or from the coaches box, it's just wrong...

Like I said earlier, I'm not saying he's Rutten or Scarlett, but he's a pretty bloody good pick up for the outlay...
as well as that, he has been praised by comentators, both on radio and tv.

i think he has been a gret pickup for us.

he is a rookie listed player that unbelievabley has played 9 games is only 22 and he is getting better.

yes Max will come back. but when max retires we know that that we have Zac to replace him with much needed experience from this year!.

noone should be comparing zac to scarlett. Scarlett has been all australian, late 20's very experienced. Zac is very young. but has played beyond his game experience to hold down full back whilst Max recovers and gains fitness.

And so whilst he gains experience he will need help in the back line. but Thats ok that then makes the team less of I and more of Team.

Zac will become our Full back after Max retires. But gGee arn't we lucky that we have a rookie come in and play like he has been doing.

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:i was there in row 43e dj12 and i have watched 47 games this year...

why else would i give an opinion without watching the game???

oh wait 48 games i have watched the saints play

max cannot back soon enough
mabye you should actually get to a game before making you pissweak arguments....

but then again you were the one that dismissed the warnings about black saturday with smart arse posts so we shouldn't expect anything more from a lounge chair expert should we????
well what are you???

you sit on your chair at the game and comment??? so what does it matter what type of chair we sit on???

dont call my arguements pissweak...i could call yours complacent and easily satisfied...media inflicted by scribes as walls and shehan...
Well, at worst you could call his views popularist...since he right and your opinion is...well, not an opinion, because its wrong. :wink:

Shouldn't you be studying, so you can graduate to Melbourne?
no not really unless i study 8 subjects a semester which even i can't attain...

this proves that you have nfi about life thus your life revolves around thinking you are clever about footy...which buddy...no

get back to stacking shelves
Your input was more credible when you stopped posting on here.

No-one on here has witnessed Zac being helped by several other players, in fact, quite often this season he's been the last line of defense by himself. As has been pointed out, he's pantsed nearly everyone he's been on this season, so if that's average, I'd like to see his best!

Mate...come back on here when you know anything about football. I've never played it at any level outside of highschool (which you're still trying to pass), but what you know compared to anyone else on this subject, I could write on the head of a matchstick.

Motown

dcstkfc wrote:Hawks wouldn't mind him at the moment.
I wonder whether they were trying to sneak him onto the rookie list.
Nah. Our coach prefers ball users down back as opposed to pure stoppers. Zac's not the best with the ball in hand and that doomed him here.

Personally, I'd have kept him as events have conspired to show up our lack of depth in terms of tall backs who can actually defend. I always liked Zac and thought he was potentially a good defender, his first few games aside. If we don't win it, I hope you guys do so Zac can look down the camera and give that goofy grin which means "Alastair Clarkson, YOU WERE WRONG!".

For those thinking he's not a "Premiership KPB", we won the flag with Steve Gilham back there. Role players can be premiership players, too.