Cheersquad for Sydney?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal'sGal26
Club Player

Cheersquad for Sydney?

Does anyone know where the cheersquad is sitting at the SCG? Or the NSW Sainters?
I pressume the members area on the seating map is where the Swans supporters will be.
A few of us are heading up and obviously wanted to sit around other Sainters.
Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning so starting to think about buying them!

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
DJKCR
Club Player

It's been years since I have watched a game at the SCG but yeah it used to be at the opposite end from the members stand

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

I'll check with pam for you on friday dal's gal

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Only been to ANZ

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

From a very reliable source. Last year the away Cheer Squad sat bay 4, right on the 50m line opposite the Ladies Stand. This year the away Cheer Squad is in bay 1 in the pocket right next to the away teams race, horrible position as the score board and big screen is behind you so you will have a stiff neck by the end of the game.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Dal'sGal26
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:From a very reliable source. Last year the away Cheer Squad sat bay 4, right on the 50m line opposite the Ladies Stand. This year the away Cheer Squad is in bay 1 in the pocket right next to the away teams race, horrible position as the score board and big screen is behind you so you will have a stiff neck by the end of the game.
Is there anyway to get tickets with the cheersquad or is our best bet to try and get tickets in bay 1 - 4 and around there?

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Dal'sGal26 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:From a very reliable source. Last year the away Cheer Squad sat bay 4, right on the 50m line opposite the Ladies Stand. This year the away Cheer Squad is in bay 1 in the pocket right next to the away teams race, horrible position as the score board and big screen is behind you so you will have a stiff neck by the end of the game.
Is there anyway to get tickets with the cheersquad or is our best bet to try and get tickets in bay 1 - 4 and around there?
you would have to talk to Pam about that

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."