Mark Vine was worried about Gardiner

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JABBER
Club Player

Mark Vine was worried about Gardiner

Last night on sen final siren Mark Vine was concerned about M Gardiner at the end of the game hopefully he is just sore because he can beat the geelong rucks at the moment and give us the first crack at the ball

trevor barker
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mark Vine was worried about Gardiner

what's supposed to be wrong?

saintlee
Club Player

More detail please, what kind of injury are we talking about (if any)?

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Did he say that on Vineys Vinyl siren?

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
Cityboy
Club Player

Selhurst Saint wrote:Did he say that on Vineys Vinyl siren?
Fery Vunny!
________
SANTERIA FORUM
Last edited by Cityboy on Wed 16 Feb 2011 11:21am, edited 1 time in total.

mohannair
Club Player

JABBER wrote:Last night on sen final siren Mark Vine was concerned about M Gardiner at the end of the game hopefully he is just sore because he can beat the geelong rucks at the moment and give us the first crack at the ball
Yes, even I heard that last night. It seems Gardy did not finish the game & was on the bench. I was at the game last night & I think it may be a precautionary as we had wrapped the game at 3 quarter time.

Pl. let us know if any sainter have more info.

Go the saints. :lol:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I thought his name was Mark Fine but anywho....

He was worried because the medico's were having a look at his leg at the end of the game and he put 2 and 2 together to get six.

Gardiner was at the SC with the coach aftermatch and I doubt he would be there if there was a problem.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
JABBER
Club Player

mark vine worried about gardiner

sorry for getting marks last name wrong

trevor barker
Saintschampions08
Club Player

mohannair wrote:
JABBER wrote:Last night on sen final siren Mark Vine was concerned about M Gardiner at the end of the game hopefully he is just sore because he can beat the geelong rucks at the moment and give us the first crack at the ball
Yes, even I heard that last night. It seems Gardy did not finish the game & was on the bench. I was at the game last night & I think it may be a precautionary as we had wrapped the game at 3 quarter time.

Pl. let us know if any sainter have more info.

Go the saints. :lol:
Lyon said in his interview that they used the opportunity to give McEvoy game time...

Also stated that MG was fine, and it was solely to give McEvoy a go..

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Gardi was in the SC post game...looked fine and was raring to go against the Cats.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:I thought his name was Mark Fine ...
Is he related to Larry?

To the top
SS Life Member

When a poor pass was directed at Gardiner and he had to scrounge on the ground against numbers until the cavalry arrived and took the ball away (when Richmond really should have taken it away so Gardiner did remarkably well which was acknowledged by some team mate pats because I think a goal followed) Gardiner did appear to jag something and moved back accross the ground as if to come off but then appeared to have a change of mind.

He did come off shortly after and had some work done, similar to the work done on Koschitzke when he appeared to jag something and came off.

Both went back on and continued to impact.

And neither seemed in any dis-comfort after the game.

It was interesting that after McEvoy landed a big hit he appeared to be looking for a rest but the bench got to him for a talk which I would not mind betting was along the lines of "this is the big time fellow and you are a big man, do you want it or don't you?"

McEvoy did not look back from that point on and continued to throw himself at the contests.

saintly_safes
Club Player

To the top wrote:When a poor pass was directed at Gardiner and he had to scrounge on the ground against numbers until the cavalry arrived and took the ball away (when Richmond really should have taken it away so Gardiner did remarkably well which was acknowledged by some team mate pats because I think a goal followed) Gardiner did appear to jag something and moved back accross the ground as if to come off but then appeared to have a change of mind.

He did come off shortly after and had some work done, similar to the work done on Koschitzke when he appeared to jag something and came off.

Both went back on and continued to impact.

And neither seemed in any dis-comfort after the game.

It was interesting that after McEvoy landed a big hit he appeared to be looking for a rest but the bench got to him for a talk which I would not mind betting was along the lines of "this is the big time fellow and you are a big man, do you want it or don't you?"

McEvoy did not look back from that point on and continued to throw himself at the contests.
The second half was imo the best ive seen " Big Mac " play since hes been at the saints. His ruck work was good & decision making was even better

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Gardi fine. Know a guy who works on the boundary line (white board match ups) and said was all just for Macca.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet