The sad, irrelevant clown, Sheedy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:Really nice guy IMO.

Great coach and stats speak for themselves.

AFL legend and turned the Bombers into a brand.

He embraced the indigenous and we are all better off as a result.

His opinion means nothing about the cats. But he is merely stating the obvious. How many teams have won 53 out of 56 games?

Disagree with his opinion yes but why call him "The sad, irrelevant clown, Sheedy".

Good luck mate becoming top of your industry. If you do make it than you may respect it.
2000% agree.
Reincarnated and his missus at the time had dinner with Sheeds a while back, top fellow, great chap and we shared red's long into the evening

Complete winner
No he is not. If you arent with the Saints you are an idiot. Surely you have worked that out now.

reincarnated

plugger66 wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Shaggy wrote:Really nice guy IMO.

Great coach and stats speak for themselves.

AFL legend and turned the Bombers into a brand.

He embraced the indigenous and we are all better off as a result.

His opinion means nothing about the cats. But he is merely stating the obvious. How many teams have won 53 out of 56 games?

Disagree with his opinion yes but why call him "The sad, irrelevant clown, Sheedy".

Good luck mate becoming top of your industry. If you do make it than you may respect it.
2000% agree.
Reincarnated and his missus at the time had dinner with Sheeds a while back, top fellow, great chap and we shared red's long into the evening

Complete winner
No he is not. If you arent with the Saints you are an idiot. Surely you have worked that out now.
Listen here as$clown...ffs farking shizen F*** off bad day at the firm orright??

ffs

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I just feel so sorry for you plugger66. Imagine living in your frightening world. Can't write, can't comprehend, can't build an argument. Everyone out to get you. Can't crack a joke anyone would laugh at. You still sore at the shadow are you? I must admit I enjoyed the way he took you apart a few times a while back. The same way Stinger gets under your skin every time. My what a mature thing you are. I note that the shadow doesn't come on here anymore, nor does Rodger Fox. I don't know either man, but at least both of them appeared to have some smarts and occasionally had something interesting to say. Unlike you.

If the mods were serious, they'd give you a rest and spare us the largely offensive drivel and personal attacks that make up the vast majority of you posts. As Orwell said in Animal Farm (Look it up), "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." (lost on you I know, but other's will get it) Or perhaps the mods feel sorry for you too. Your last attack on Stinger was as inappropriate as it was offensive. What would you do if you couldn't come on here and post your drivel?

Stinger has you pegged and don't you hate it? I'm happy to concur with Stinger and I will continue to point out what a lazy and offensive poster you are. Do I care what you think? Not a jot . The emperor has no clothes. I posted a while ago that I though you weren't a dill and Stinger chastised me. Stinger was right. Still I am comforted by the though you have to live in your dark, ignorance filled, conspiracy-laced bubble. Keep sooking and giving us some fun. It's way too easy to reel you in.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:I just feel so sorry for you plugger66. Imagine living in your frightening world. Can't write, can't comprehend, can't build an argument. Everyone out to get you. Can't crack a joke anyone would laugh at. You still sore at the shadow are you? I must admit I enjoyed the way he took you apart a few times a while back. The same way Stinger gets under your skin every time. My what a mature thing you are. I note that the shadow doesn't come on here anymore, nor does Rodger Fox. I don't know either man, but at least both of them appeared to have some smarts and occasionally had something interesting to say. Unlike you.

If the mods were serious, they'd give you a rest and spare us the largely offensive drivel and personal attacks that make up the vast majority of you posts. As Orwell said in Animal Farm (Look it up), "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." (lost on you I know, but other's will get it) Or perhaps the mods feel sorry for you too. Your last attack on Stinger was as inappropriate as it was offensive. What would you do if you couldn't come on here and post your drivel?

Stinger has you pegged and don't you hate it? I'm happy to concur with Stinger and I will continue to point out what a lazy and offensive poster you are. Do I care what you think? Not a jot . The emperor has no clothes. I posted a while ago that I though you weren't a dill and Stinger chastised me. Stinger was right. Still I am comforted by the though you have to live in your dark, ignorance filled, conspiracy-laced bubble. Keep sooking and giving us some fun. It's way too easy to reel you in.
Why did you change your name from the Shadow, White Winmar. Love the way after a win that you dont worry about that but just waste you time writing personal crap like this. I suggest you enjoy the win. The funniest part of this post is that you attack me for my personal attacks but I suppose that is exactly what you did when you posted under the Shadow. Now stop being an angry person and enjoy our best home and away win ever.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I am enjoying the win immensely. By the looks of things you can't get over the shadow (perhaps you secretly admire him and desperately want to be him?). As for this last post, you make my point ever so more elegantly than I could. What are you doing on here hovering over the posts, waiting for your chance to have another cheap shot instead of enjoying our win? You really don't get it do you? The more you post, the more you embarrass yourself. Now apart from the usual drivel, we have to accommodate your obsession with another poster. I also enjoy watching you make a goose of yourself, although the pleasure is tinged with sadness. Can't you just let go?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I love it when the Saints win.