mike sheahan,a poor tipster..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

mike sheahan,a poor tipster..

...when will the.guy ever learn....again tipped against us....been wrong every time....he is a poor judge of football teams...the smart tipsters...and they are the ones leading the rest..tipped us...guys like crawford who seem to be good judges....

...and mike is now sulking....reckons there was no clear winner.......look at the ladder f*** knuckle......

...goes on to say that the cats were a tad unlucky to lose....

sure mike...as if we care...this is the dim wit that didn't rate dal or joey in his top 50 footballers...and reckoned that sideshow fev was a better footballer than roo.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
older saint
SS Life Member

Add Steve Quarterbrain who said Geelong would smash us by 32 points on Friday nights news.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Add 66% of people on the internet. I always get 8 every week so I am always right. You would think everyone would get 8 every week.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

that's because you cheat....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:that's because you cheat....
Me cheat. Never. I am on 112 this year. How does that compare to others.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I got 8 this week

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

I'm 27/27 in games involving St.Kilda and Geelong this year.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

kosifantutti23 wrote:I'm 27/27 in games involving St.Kilda and Geelong this year.

as am i!!!

strauchanie
Club Player

I don't understand why he is so respected. How many premierships did he win? How many games did he play?

If his football nous is so good, how many games did he coach then?

Atleast Caro's excuse is she's a woman, whats Sheahan's excuse?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

strauchanie wrote:I don't understand why he is so respected. How many premierships did he win? How many games did he play?

same thing......just a couple of sheilas..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

HarveysDeciple

strauchanie wrote:I don't understand why he is so respected. How many premierships did he win? How many games did he play?

It always annoys me that people think you need to play at the highest level of football to have any idea...

Sheehan played for Port Melbourne, I am also a journo, and yet I haven't played AFL.....should I just retire now??? as clearly I must have no idea.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

HarveysDeciple wrote:
It always annoys me that people think you need to play at the highest level of football to have any idea...

Sheehan played for Port Melbourne, I am also a journo, and yet I haven't played AFL.....should I just retire now??? as clearly I must have no idea.
Yes Hutchy, you should retire. Preferably before Footy Classified tonight.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
stinger
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:

well.....if you want to be a good journo...at least check your facts mate...and the spelling of names.....it's sheAhan....and he played for geelong west......i think..

.wasn't port melbourne.......

and he still doesn't have a clue...

..you and i both do though..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by stinger on Mon 06 Jul 2009 6:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:

Werribee but I am with you. it would be a pretty sad world if footballers could only talk and write about footy and Cricketers do the same. All journos could talk and write about is journalism and that wouldnt exist because we wouldnt need them.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

Werribee but I am with you. it would be a pretty sad world if footballers could only talk and write about footy and Cricketers do the same. All journos could talk and write about is journalism and that wouldnt exist because we wouldnt need them.

where am i quoted as saying that the reason he doesn't have a clue is because he didn't play at the highest level....ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

where am i quoted as saying that the reason he doesn't have a clue is because he didn't play at the highest level....ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Pretty sure I didnt quote you. Pretty sure it was HD and Strachnie. I will accept your apology in advance.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

Pretty sure I didnt quote you. Pretty sure it was HD and Strachnie. I will accept your apology in advance.

the only person who should be apologising around here is the doctor who delivered you.....hell will freeze over before you get one from me stalker.... :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:

the only person who should be apologising around here is the doctor who delivered you.....hell will freeze over before you get one from me stalker.... :roll:

Hey ffs ffs emoticon old man. Your memory is playing tricks on you as you pass 100. Obviously also had a hard day cleaning the the law firm rooms. You quoted me, not me quoting you. You not only quoted me but then said something that i never said. It is a very sad disease I wouldnt wish it on anyone but you should go and see if you have it.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Calm down fellas

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
stinger
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Calm down fellas

he's just a i s ......but i guess he is my i s......so be it...... :evil:

starsign
Club Player

Re: mike sheahan,a poor tipster..

stinger wrote:...when will the.guy ever learn....again tipped against us....been wrong every time....he is a poor judge of football teams...the smart tipsters...and they are the ones leading the rest..tipped us...guys like crawford who seem to be good judges....

...and mike is now sulking....reckons there was no clear winner.......look at the ladder f*** knuckle......

sure mike...as if we care...this is the dim wit that didn't rate dal or joey in his top 50 footballers...and reckoned that sideshow fev was a better footballer than roo.......
The sad part is Blind Freddy or any footy follower with an above room temperature IQ can see these post games comments by an over-paid and under credentled media mug are purely an effort to justify his own existence

"oh well I was really right in tipping Geelong wasn't I ? they should have really won"

LOL! yep Mike your Aunty shoulda really been your Uncle too....cept she was missing a couple of fundamental requirements

loved on "On the Couch" when they got into him for picking Freo when we were i forget but 5 zip or whatever and smashed them by 100+ , and he could only offer ...oh I thought well... Pavlich is a good player and Hazelby is ok , an I just thought you know..... !!! ...(er No!!)

ie... one player is going to take a very badly performing outfit to victory over an obviously in form one taking all before them to the adulation of most of the other so called experts)
what a Wiily !!
Healey and Hirdy just laughed at him that night and justifiably so!

one can see through him like the pain (of glass) he is

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: mike sheahan,a poor tipster..

starsign wrote:
stinger wrote:...when will the.guy ever learn....again tipped against us....been wrong every time....he is a poor judge of football teams...the smart tipsters...and they are the ones leading the rest..tipped us...guys like crawford who seem to be good judges....

The sad part is Blind Freddy or any footy follower with an above room temperature IQ can see these post games comments by an over-paid and under credentled media mug are purely an effort to justify his own existence

"oh well I was really right in tipping Geelong wasn't I ? they should have really won"

LOL! yep Mike your Aunty shoulda really been your Uncle too....cept she was missing a couple of fundamental requirements

loved on "On the Couch" when they got into him for picking Freo when we were i forget but 5 zip or whatever and smashed them by 100+ , and he could only offer ...oh I thought well... Pavlich is a good player and Hazelby is ok , an I just thought you know..... !!! ...(er No!!)

ie... one player is going to take a very badly performing outfit to victory over an obviously in form one taking all before them to the adulation of most of the other so called experts)
what a Wiily !!
Healey and Hirdy just laughed at him that night and justifiably so!

then he played the poor me card and had a real sook......said he hadn't been tipping well all year.......yeah well ...i've got a news flash for you dipstick......it's not just this year.......

saintjake
Club Player

i hate him,
never has anything of use to say.
his top 50 every year is a joke.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

saintjake wrote:i hate him,
never has anything of use to say.
his top 50 every year is a joke.
I don't 'hate him'. Bit strong and would imply that I cared enough about him or anything he had to say. I just find him to be a silly little man with rarely anything of note to say.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Beej
Saintsational Legend

Jennifer Hawkins.

She tipped us to win by 6. 8-)