I have just about had a GUT full....... Oh please let it be!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I have just about had a GUT full....... Oh please let it be!

Oh please let it be the year of the mighty SAINTS!!!

I have just about had a GUT full of the crap I am copping from opposition supporters. I am sick of hearing it, the drought, the one flag, the amount of wooden spoons. I don't know if its just the people I have to work with 5 days a week but I have been copping it more this year than any other year.

Is it because I wear my colours in every single day? or is it because I am a little more cockier than normal because we sit top of the ladder undefeated?

I know I am not the only one out there that is being hounded and taunted by other supporters. But what is really getting to me is the if you don't win the flag comments or the losing in another prelim.
What ever answers I came back at them with they just seem to find something else to say.

Does anyone have one of those Geelong supporters at work that just thinks the flag is in the bag this year for them?
They think they are so freaking good and then continue on to say, if they stupid arrogant side can't win it then they will pray to hell that the dogs will win it. Just so they can rub more salt into the wounds.

I just can't wait any longer!
Is this going to be the longest 10 weeks of our lives????
I would love nothing more and I am sure all of you would agree to walk into work maybe the Tuesday or the Wednesday after Grand Final weekend.
To have the biggest smile from ear to ear and to give them all the FINGER! Walk past every single one of them, singing when the saints go marching, while the finger is looking at them straight in the face.

I need ammo and most of all I need to know how the hell am I going to survive the next 10 weeks of this season? How are you going to survive and are you copping it from everyone that does not barrack for them mighty saints?

OH JUST PLEASE LET IT BE !!!!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
OneGram
Club Player

if they support brisbane, sydney, fremantle, west coast, adelaide or port adelaide just remind them about the VFL flag.
if they support anyone else just tell them that in 2010 we will have as many AFL flags as them if not more.

saint3d
Club Player

Re: I have just about had a GUT full....... Oh please let it

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Does anyone have one of those Geelong supporters at work that just thinks the flag is in the bag this year for them?
Next time they mention it, say 'you mean like last year?'

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I wish they barracked for interstate teams, unfortunately its Geelong, Richmond, Carlton and Hawthorn, sometimes its the Essendon and Melbourne supporter.

Its the Geelong supporter that gives me the most grief and its on a daily bases..... Even sitting quiet don't stop this lot.

The "even like last year"" don't seem to bother them that much, they still say they now know the secret and we are going to do back to back.
YES I have said what like you were going to do last year....

Nothing seems to shut them up
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Thu 23 Jul 2009 8:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Dal's Gal , Don't let the muppets worry you too much .

If they keep it up , a swift backhander usually does the trick. Too keep markings down , you may want to consider putting the squirrel grip on a few or even a Barry to the breadbox.

I find even the "look" can shut people up ,,, try it .

Please ensure there are no cameras or witnesses , no need for it to get messy. Any blood is usually not a great idea , unless they could have either ,
a) tripped over something in the vicinty
b)found laying next to the door they just ran into.

remember though ,, if they are Collingwood people ,, please , do not waste your energy hitting them in the head.

What will be next from this club ?
OneGram
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:I wish they barracked for interstate teams, unfortunately its Geelong, Richmond, Carlton and Hawthorn, sometimes its the Essendon and Melbourne supporter.
how many AFL flags have richmond won? i'll tell you how many. between none and none.
ask the demon if he is tanking, again.
tell the cats fan that mooney couldn't kick a habit.
just dont worry about the carlton supporter LOL

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Most people I associate with that support other teams would love the Saints to be premiers this year.

Maybe you are an easy target for bullying. Just ignore them and enjoy the ride this year.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
OneGram
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:Most people I associate with that support other teams would love the Saints to be premiers this year.

Maybe you are an easy target for bullying. Just ignore them and enjoy the ride this year.
love is a very strong word BS.
they may prefer that we won given that we are the best team however for someone other than themselves to succeed in not human nature.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Oh here is something for you and I don't know if its true or just the muppet richmond supporter at work.

There was a Richmond function on last night and he asked Trent Cotchin if the saints going to win the flag this year

Trent Cotchin replied if they don't win it this year they won't win one in my life time.

OH HA HA HA!

But this is the kind of crap I deal with 38 hours a week.
Win the flag boys please and I can have fun for the next 365 days !!!!!

In Ross Get lost!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh please let it be the year of the mighty SAINTS!!!

I have just about had a GUT full of the crap I am copping from opposition supporters. I am sick of hearing it, the drought, the one flag, the amount of wooden spoons.
Just DIVORCE HIM.....Pretty simple really :wink: !!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Most people I associate with that support other teams would love the Saints to be premiers this year.

Well I have a office full that DON'T want to see us win it.. The carlton supporter wouldn't mind the saints winning the flag.
I don't know if I am the easy target as its really the first year I have copped it and this is my 5th season at this company I work for.

I just hope in 10 weeks time I can give it back with interest.

In Ross Get lost!

OneGram
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh here is something for you and I don't know if its true or just the muppet richmond supporter at work.

There was a Richmond function on last night and he asked Trent Cotchin if the saints going to win the flag this year

Trent Cotchin replied if they don't win it this year they won't win one in my life time.

OH HA HA HA!

who the fug is trent cotchin. i've never heard of him. does he struggle?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Dals Girl,

Yes, this will be the longest 10 weeks of your life!!

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh here is something for you and I don't know if its true or just the muppet richmond supporter at work.

OH HA HA HA!

who's Trent Cotchin?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:

OH HA HA HA!

who's Trent Cotchin?
Plays for Coburg in the VFL .............sometimes !!

OneGram
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:who's Trent Cotchin?
he designed the rectangular stadium dinnie?

Beej
Saintsational Legend

I'm giving it to my footy supporting mates at the moment.

It's not going to be nice if we don't win a flag, let me tell you.

Last night at the pub I was giving it the,

"You know, I thought this was supposed to be an even competition with the national draft and all that... how can they call this an even competition if there's one side so much better than the rest? It's almost unfair.

"Are we going to see a competitive game of footy at some stage this year or what? Fancy going a whole season without losing a game of footy. This competition is a joke."

Note to self: stop shooting mouth off when pissed.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Wearing colours to work is probably pushing your luck.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

OneGram
Club Player

OLB wrote:I'm giving it to my footy supporting mates at the moment.

It's not going to be nice if we don't win a flag, let me tell you.

Last night at the pub I was giving it the,

"You know, I thought this was supposed to be an even competition with the national draft and all that... how can they call this an even competition if there's one side so much better than the rest? It's almost unfair.

"Are we going to see a competitive game of footy at some stage this year or what? Fancy going a whole season without losing a game of footy. This competition is a joke."

Note to self: stop shooting mouth off when pissed.
LOL nice 8-)

what about the:
"who, yeah they suck"

SaintDebi
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote: Does anyone have one of those Geelong supporters at work that just thinks the flag is in the bag this year for them?
Not just at work. Living in Geelong I'm pretty much surrounded by them. Usually just a mention of last year's GF, or Hawthorn shuts them up for a little while at least.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Wearing colours to work is probably pushing your luck.
yeah you are most likely right, but so does the Geelong supporter.
All is fair in love and war I say.

Today I got the first paragraph of what James Hird wrote and stuck it on his desk, I think he got to the "look left, look right and all you see is red, white and black" before he ripped if off his desk and didn't say much for a little while.....

Had the rest of the office laughing, got on top of that war today I must say.

In Ross Get lost!

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
evertonfc wrote:Wearing colours to work is probably pushing your luck.
yeah you are most likely right, but so does the Geelong supporter.
We have a Geelong supporter at work; damn good fun tossing around tactics with him and getting an insight into the Cats and their style. Great bloke.

Sounds a little less tense over here :?

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

OneGram
Club Player

i actually had a geelong friend of mine but then i started to disassociate with him.
he said that geelong would be beaten by st kilda and i said that ablett would need to do another ankle, chapman a finger and johnson a groin for the saints to have any chance.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

...me...i don't say anything.....pple just keep telling me ' that i must be pleased......i just reply...that so far...yes.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote: Is it because I wear my colours in every single day? or is it because I am a little more cockier than normal because we sit top of the ladder undefeated?

maybe tone it down a little for the time being....and stick to jocks and socks..(saint ones of course).....after we win ...you can give "em hell........and wear rw and b all over for a month......or three..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.