I have just about had a GUT full....... Oh please let it be!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...me...i don't say anything.....pple just keep telling me ' that i must be pleased......i just reply...that so far...yes.....
Yup..exactly my modus operandi for now too :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Grimfang
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:Wearing colours to work is probably pushing your luck.
Done it pretty much every day since the start of the season. People are now asking me if I have anything that isn't St.Kilda apparel in my closet. :lol:

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I'm getting sick of people telling me that "we should have more games at the G". Like we had a choice in the matter. :shock:

Loving wearing the colours to work on a Monday after a win though. They go well with my new red, white & black shoes I had specially made! :lol:

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh here is something for you and I don't know if its true or just the muppet richmond supporter at work.

There was a Richmond function on last night and he asked Trent Cotchin if the saints going to win the flag this year

Trent Cotchin replied if they don't win it this year they won't win one in my life time.

OH HA HA HA!

But this is the kind of crap I deal with 38 hours a week.
Win the flag boys please and I can have fun for the next 365 days !!!!!
you know what. if the saints do win the flag this year, and it is a big IF as it is still a long way to go. All opposisition supporters will say is this, well you should have won it before this .
you have so many high draft picks it was inevitable.
only still only 2 flags in 100 years
and how many wooden spoons

so just don't brag as yet, who knows wheter we will fin the flag or not. wait until grand final is over.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Re: I have just about had a GUT full....... Oh please let it

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh please let it be the year of the mighty SAINTS!!!

I have just about had a GUT full of the crap I am copping from opposition supporters. I am sick of hearing it, the drought, the one flag, the amount of wooden spoons. I don't know if its just the people I have to work with 5 days a week but I have been copping it more this year than any other year.

Is it because I wear my colours in every single day? or is it because I am a little more cockier than normal because we sit top of the ladder undefeated?

I know I am not the only one out there that is being hounded and taunted by other supporters. But what is really getting to me is the if you don't win the flag comments or the losing in another prelim.
What ever answers I came back at them with they just seem to find something else to say.

Does anyone have one of those Geelong supporters at work that just thinks the flag is in the bag this year for them?
They think they are so freaking good and then continue on to say, if they stupid arrogant side can't win it then they will pray to hell that the dogs will win it. Just so they can rub more salt into the wounds.

I just can't wait any longer!
Is this going to be the longest 10 weeks of our lives????
I would love nothing more and I am sure all of you would agree to walk into work maybe the Tuesday or the Wednesday after Grand Final weekend.
To have the biggest smile from ear to ear and to give them all the FINGER! Walk past every single one of them, singing when the saints go marching, while the finger is looking at them straight in the face.

I need ammo and most of all I need to know how the hell am I going to survive the next 10 weeks of this season? How are you going to survive and are you copping it from everyone that does not barrack for them mighty saints?

OH JUST PLEASE LET IT BE !!!!
It just shows that they fear us, you can practically smell it!

Living in Sydney, I'm somewhat divorced from the workplace banter, as those who actually know footy from a bar of soap are few and far between.

It's funny to see how relucant people are to acknowledge the Swans at the moment.

MUST BEAT THEM AT THE SCG :twisted:

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Its annoying for sure. I am actually quite happy Geelong supporters are still cocky, shows they havn't learn't a thing from last season. Just agree with everything that is said, they can't argue then, especically if you add that you just hope a Victorian side can win th GF again.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintly
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:...me...i don't say anything.....pple just keep telling me ' that i must be pleased......i just reply...that so far...yes.....
Yup..exactly my modus operandi for now too :-)
thats what i say as well

so far so good.

and i also say

there is still a long way to go

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

saintly wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh here is something for you and I don't know if its true or just the muppet richmond supporter at work.

There was a Richmond function on last night and he asked Trent Cotchin if the saints going to win the flag this year

Trent Cotchin replied if they don't win it this year they won't win one in my life time.

OH HA HA HA!

But this is the kind of crap I deal with 38 hours a week.
Win the flag boys please and I can have fun for the next 365 days !!!!!
you know what. if the saints do win the flag this year, and it is a big IF as it is still a long way to go. All opposisition supporters will say is this, well you should have won it before this .
you have so many high draft picks it was inevitable.
only still only 2 flags in 100 years
and how many wooden spoons

so just don't brag as yet, who knows wheter we will fin the flag or not. wait until grand final is over.
i couldn't give two s***s what oppo fans say when we win the grand final - far as i'm concerned, my team will have won the flag so f*** them. I'm invincible!