footy classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

footy classified

nothing much on the saints but look for our ex-coach to stitch dimwit up....

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx?t ... 8F512B9132

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Thought he was a bit rough on Milney. In years gone by, GT's critisism of Milney would have been warranted. IN the past 18 months he has turned himself into a far more consistent player. Don't reckon Milney has anything to prove this week, or the week after. He is doing EXACTLY what we need from a small fwd I reckon. He has played two great games in a row against two top 4 teams - what more can you ask. SChneider and Milne are the perfect 2 promg small attack complementing our two power fwds.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Yes, it was the nasty Grant Thomas again. This year, Stephen Milne averages more than 2 goals per game, the only small forward to do so. Maybe Thomas hasn't seen too many Saints games this year. Criticising his consistency this year was just silly. Here are his goal tallies so far this year:

3, 1, 4, 1, 3, 0, 4, 1, 3, 1, 0, 1, 4, 4, 5

Equally, it has been has consistent forward pressure when he hasn't got the ball that has been the hallmark of his performance this year. He had a couple of down weeks after his injury, nothing unusual about that.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Not many forwards of any size have kicked 13 goals in the last 3 weeks.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

didn't see any comments on milne.... :roll:

strauchanie
Club Player

Anyone hear who Simpson thought his toughest opponent was? :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

strauchanie wrote:Anyone hear who Simpson thought his toughest opponent was? :wink:
Brad Howard?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I was more annoyed that they all thought that had Welsh not had an interchange infringement, the doggies would have been a chance :?

strauchanie
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
strauchanie wrote:Anyone hear who Simpson thought his toughest opponent was? :wink:
Brad Howard?
Actually it was chicken smallhorn

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:I was more annoyed that they all thought that had Welsh not had an interchange infringement, the doggies would have been a chance :?
we had an interchange infringement against the blues...we didn't fall into a hole... :roll:

Moods
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:didn't see any comments on milne.... :roll:
GT was asked directly about Milne's form and he basically stated he'll be interested to see if Milne can back it up this week, and the week after. I reckon Milne has backed it up since mid way through last year, but especially this year.

I didn't get the impression at all that the panel believed that the interchange error affected the result of the game. They spoke it about naturally, but said that the doogies coaches would have been furious as any chance of a comeback was snuffed out. I thought they raved about the saints from that point on.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
stinger wrote:didn't see any comments on milne.... :roll:
GT was asked directly about Milne's form and he basically stated he'll be interested to see if Milne can back it up this week, and the week after. I reckon Milne has backed it up since mid way through last year, but especially this year.

I didn't get the impression at all that the panel believed that the interchange error affected the result of the game. They spoke it about naturally, but said that the doogies coaches would have been furious as any chance of a comeback was snuffed out. I thought they raved about the saints from that point on.

i only accessed the site online...if you look at the first post..you will see the item i was interested in...there are no articles on the saints online...as i stated....wft does anyone presume i was watching the show ffs.....?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

[quote="stinger

i only accessed the site online...if you look at the first post..you will see the item i was interested in...there are no articles on the saints online...as i stated....wft does anyone presume i was watching the show ffs.....?[/quote]

May be b/c the heading of the thread was Footy Classified?

I wouldn't even know how you access these shows online.

sainter35
Club Player

Yes, I would have thought Thomas would have given him a little more credit. Let's face it, he's said himself that if he had remained at the club after 2006 Milney wouldn't have been there. Perhaps he's still judging him on the past rather than his actual output this season.

Stinger, if you don't want people to discuss the program perhaps you should have given your thread a better title. :roll:

bob__71
Club Player

sainter35 wrote:Yes, I would have thought Thomas would have given him a little more credit. Let's face it, he's said himself that if he had remained at the club after 2006 Milney wouldn't have been there. Perhaps he's still judging him on the past rather than his actual output this season.

Stinger, if you don't want people to discuss the program perhaps you should have given your thread a better title. :roll:
You expect him to say that maybe he was wrong?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:[quote="stinger

i only accessed the site online...if you look at the first post..you will see the item i was interested in...there are no articles on the saints online...as i stated....wft does anyone presume i was watching the show ffs.....?
May be b/c the heading of the thread was Footy Classified?

I wouldn't even know how you access these shows online.[/quote]

go to google....type in....footy classified........you get

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/afl/classified/

stinger
Saintsational Legend

sainter35 wrote:Yes, I would have thought Thomas would have given him a little more credit. Let's face it, he's said himself that if he had remained at the club after 2006 Milney wouldn't have been there. Perhaps he's still judging him on the past rather than his actual output this season.

yes mum..... :roll: :twisted:

sainter35
Club Player

bob__71 wrote:

You expect him to say that maybe he was wrong?
Haha, I'd never expect him to say he was wrong. Just a bit of acknowledgement for his current form would have been nice.

sainter35
Club Player

stinger wrote:

No problem grandpa

stinger
Saintsational Legend

sainter35 wrote:
stinger wrote:

No problem grandpa

well don't give silly advice...... :roll: :roll:

i posted a link to the parts of the show on line...it was captain obvious what i was referring to....and what ele was there.....

and personaly i couldn't give a rats what is discussed.... :evil:

python
Club Player

i doubt the infringement effected the result, we already had the ball in our 50 and i think riewoldt was having a shot on goal (not 100% sure though)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

python wrote:i doubt the infringement effected the result, we already had the ball in our 50 and i think riewoldt was having a shot on goal (not 100% sure though)
correct- Roo made sure the Umpires knew the ball had entered the 50- hence his shot was from the goal square and not around the 50 mtr

the ball had just bounced inside the 50 metre mark when the emergency umpire called the transgression. Roos didn't have it but was leading toward it.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107