Number of threads bagging players is a joke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Number of threads bagging players is a joke

Dal, Dawson, Montagna, Gram, Reiwoldt

5 threads started in the last 30 mins - all bagging the above players who have been absolute sensational this year

Some supporters need to get an idea - really weak, pathetic and soft centred

:evil:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Well, they were beyond crap, thats why!! Take the rose coloured glasses off, we are in for a world of pain!

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Yeah 19-2 my crotch is really hurting

roo_477
Club Player

Sometimes its hard to face the ugly truth. We can think all our players are gods and only see the positives, but a loss will bring this side of thing out of people.

If Riewoldt kicks those two goals on the siren (the one last week and the one this week) then we probably wouldnt even be having half these conversations.

Footy is a fickle game. But fact is we are top and looking down on the others. Lets roll into september and shut everyone up. Go Saints!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

obviously you havent watched the game.

ThomasR
Club Player

I agree, disgrace. Where is the Dempster thread?

Batnoe

iwantmeseats wrote:obviously you havent watched the game.
Exactly, well said

Our problem as saints fans is that we cant see when we make a mistake and are all about names, but effort

I like Ross because he will drop a player even if he is the cult hero if he isnt doing the right thing for the team...

I think Dawson and Gram deserve their abuse after today's games...

Yes we are 19-2 but that means nothing if we continue to play as we have the last 2 weeks and bow out in straight sets, would you call it a good year as we go through 19-2 19-3 or 20-3?

It will be a failure if we dont win the bloody thing

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

These players are not superhuman yet some supporters are carrying on like they should be

These guys have been busting their gut for 21 weeks - we are minor premiers - have only lost 2 games all season - and you are saying that some of these players deserve abuse???

What a jucking foke

starsign
Club Player

roo_477 wrote:Sometimes its hard to face the ugly truth. We can think all our players are gods and only see the positives, but a loss will bring this side of thing out of people.

If Riewoldt kicks those two goals on the siren (the one last week and the one this week) then we probably wouldnt even be having half these conversations.

Footy is a fickle game. But fact is we are top and looking down on the others. Lets roll into september and shut everyone up. Go Saints!

.....If Riewoldt kicks those two goals on the siren (the one last week and the one this week) then we probably wouldnt even be having half these conversations.
and possibly we wouldn't have the pleasure of your company ???

starsign
Club Player

roo_477 wrote:Sometimes its hard to face the ugly truth. We can think all our players are gods and only see the positives, but a loss will bring this side of thing out of people.

.....If Riewoldt kicks those two goals on the siren (the one last week and the one this week) then we probably wouldnt even be having half these conversations.
and possibly we wouldn't have the pleasure of your company ???

(top post that one of yours suggesting trading off our captain to the Gold Coast BTW )

felixleo
Club Player

Saints for Flag. No more needs to be said unless we fail.

Are you gonna be the one?
asiu

i think he might be ignobolis in disguise

i just contain my indifferance

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I think it's called venting when supporters start baking their own players...the signs aren't good...after the siren i heard this huge pop...i asked someone what it was and they mentioned something about a bubble......

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
Winmar
Club Player

We've been very unimpressive in the last couple of weeks, but it doesn't mean individual players should start copping abuse. Riewoldt, for example, has been inspirational all year and it's a bit much to pay out on him for missing a couple of kicks. If the rest of the team had done their jobs he wouldn't have needed to kick them.

devil saint
Club Player

How people can bag Riewoldt is well beyond my comprehension. He tried his heart out all day as usual and yes, he made some errors but who didn't! As far as Gram is concerned, I know his disposal wasn't great but if he didn't get the ball who would? If he wasn't there we would have lost by more!

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Number of threads bagging players is a joke

Devilhead wrote:Dal, Dawson, Montagna, Gram, Reiwoldt

5 threads started in the last 30 mins - all bagging the above players who have been absolute sensational this year

Some supporters need to get an idea - really weak, pathetic and soft centred

:evil:
It's ok to criticise as well as praise. Do you think the coaching staff would pull the boys into the rooms and say "It's ok boys you have worked hard all season, have a rest."

Sometimes we need to vent. Just NO personal attacks or abuse. As long as the criticism is constructive, I'm all for it. We know they want to win the flag. It's just frustrating for all of us.

Teams will win games not individuals. I was angry at the end of the game but the playing group and the coaches have set us up to win the flag if we play at our best. In five weeks time I hope I will drunk out of my mind and cheering. The reality is that the club now has control of it's destiny. That is rare.

I feel a lot better now. Thanks forum.