Ross Lyon has delivered on his promise

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Ross Lyon has delivered on his promise

He maintained from the beginning of the season, a consistent message, that it was his expectation to get the team in "the best possible position" come finals.

They acheived the best ladder position, continue to play a brand of football that is successful, and now have the fittest list of the remaining clubs in the finals race.

The Saints could not be in a better position to qualify for a spot in the grand final, so as far as I am concerned he has delivered on the above promise already.

Friday night is a new chapter, and as Roo said recently when interviewed, it is now time for the players to create their history.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Ross Lyon = GENIUS

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

He also said we win aim to kick an extra two goals a game. Without seeing the stats I'm sure we did.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Grant Thomas was better.................

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
super dooper
Club Player

Goose is king wrote:He also said we win aim to kick an extra two goals a game. Without seeing the stats I'm sure we did.
along the way i think we've conceded a goal or two less as well

Go saints

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross Lyon has delivered on his promise

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:He maintained from the beginning of the season, a consistent message, that it was his expectation to get the team in "the best possible position" come finals.

They acheived the best ladder position, continue to play a brand of football that is successful, and now have the fittest list of the remaining clubs in the finals race.

The Saints could not be in a better position to qualify for a spot in the grand final, so as far as I am concerned he has delivered on the above promise already.

Friday night is a new chapter, and as Roo said recently when interviewed, it is now time for the players to create their history.
8 winning quarters=our 2nd premiership in over 100years

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Let's do our best to keep a thread with the words "Ross Lyon" up there shall we?

bozza1980
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:
8 winning quarters=our 2nd premiership in over 100years
I'll take 2, if they are big enough to result in 2 wins.

It's close isn't it??

Milton66
SS Life Member

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:He maintained from the beginning of the season, a consistent message, that it was his expectation to get the team in "the best possible position" come finals.

And don't forget Footy First also.

So far so good.

We are not only able to challenge, but we are also a much greater chane at long term success.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:Grant Thomas was better.................
cheeky. :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
bigred
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Grant Thomas was better.................
He did do a good bbq.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....