I'm struggling

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

bit worried about some of you...

http://psychologytoday.psychtests.com/t ... ccess.html

as for me, i can't sleep at night...and i'm not even worried - god knows what it'll be like next week if we get the cats.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
asiu

Your overall anxiety level appears to be very low. It appears that you almost never get anxious. You either don't have much in your life to cause anxiety, or you deal well with those types of situations when they arise.

that was an interesting exercise , i'm a tad supprised by that ...signs of definate improvement in fact 8-)

ta ds

asiu

Your results indicate that you are extremely adept at interpreting other people’s words and actions and seeing things from their perspective, which likely results in very few misunderstandings. You seem to realize that empathy is an essential part of good interpersonal skills and therefore, will do your best to place yourself in other people’s shoes in order to better understand them. You can generally get a good sense of what others are thinking and will likely adjust yourself accordingly if the people you’re conversing with seem confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!
8-)
i'm liking these tests

note to self ...file this away for when further accusations of crypticness surface

edit

hmmmm , might go to bed

Your overall anger score is rather high. You seem to get angry more often than the average individual does. Perhaps the scenarios on the test rubbed you the wrong way. Whatever the case, learning to control your anger would likely prove beneficial. Anger is a firecracker of an emotion, and can have serious repercussions on your health and relationships. Some things just aren't worth getting worked up about!

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
you’re ...confused or perhaps uncomfortable. Good job!
hmmmm , might go to bed

4.00am - gazrat - we're all confused at that time!
ps apologies for tabloid style editing :wink:

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
jk23
Club Player

I just completed the test..... I got 35 got to love that number :lol:

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Ok after going through the week without a worry in the world I am now officially Sh*ing myself. Had a night mare last night that we lost (see I had a dream thread).

This is my therapy and if I tell enough people that I dreamt we lost then it wont happen.

I am now officially struggling! Please disregard all my previous calm posts earlier in the week.

Sick in the stomach - check
Cant sleep - check