tickets available?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

tickets available?

this would appear to have been written by the works experience person- or If it didn't say 5.56 pm wed I'd say after the AFMA awards

how many mistakes can you find ( ps; I know , I'm not one to talk :) )
TICKETS for both preliminary finals are running out fast, with fans urged to get in quick if they have any designs of attending the MCG on either Friday or Saturday night.

With the general public having the opportunity to buy tickets from Wednesday morning, only 12,900 tickets remain available for the St Kilda v Wetern Bulldogs preliminary final on Friday night. This match is the Seires Ticket Game.

Saturday night's match between Geelong and the Magpies has only 6,800 tickets remaining for purchase.

All tickets remain on sale to the general public.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

There would appear to be still plenty of seats available. I just went into the Ticketek site and was able to be offered 8 standard tickets ($76 each) for BOTH games in the general public section.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:There would appear to be still plenty of seats available. I just went into the Ticketek site and was able to be offered 8 standard tickets ($76 each) for BOTH games in the general public section.
Yep and you can still get seats in better spots than were offered to us suckers on Monday!!! :evil:

PLUGGER14
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:
perfectionist wrote:There would appear to be still plenty of seats available. I just went into the Ticketek site and was able to be offered 8 standard tickets ($76 each) for BOTH games in the general public section.
Yep and you can still get seats in better spots than were offered to us suckers on Monday!!! :evil:
Ticktek/AFL or whoever decides how to allocate tickets are a bloody joke! Why on earth can't they stick to the "best available" as it states when you search for tickets? :evil:

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

PLUGGER14 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
Ticktek/AFL or whoever decides how to allocate tickets are a bloody joke! Why on earth can't they stick to the "best available" as it states when you search for tickets? :evil:
I agree the way they do it is a joke but.....

Member sales they put you in a bay full of St Kilda members or Bulldogs members, depending on who you are a member of. But when general public sales are available they have no way of knowing which club you support (they could always ask) so they just put you in any spare seats.

The 'better' seats that are now available probably were in bulldogs allocated bays and have not been purchased, hence why they are coming up now.